Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.10.2018 08:10
MIAMI -- The Miami Marlins rewarded their manager with the best possible birthday gift. [url=http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Ki Antworten

MIAMI -- The Miami Marlins rewarded their manager with the best possible birthday gift. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Jose-Gimenez-Jersey/ . Casey McGehee hit a sharp grounder that caromed into right field off the back of reliever Gonzalez Germens foot, allowing the winning run to score, and the Miami Marlins rallied late from a three-run deficit Monday night to beat the New York Mets 4-3. "I didnt get (gifts) but Ill take the win," said Miami manager Mike Redmond, who turned 43. "The presents stopped coming about five, six years ago." Jarrod Saltalamacchia hit a tying double in the eighth off Daisuke Matsuzaka, who failed to retire any of the five batters he faced in relief of Jonathon Niese. Giancarlo Stanton had an RBI single and the Marlins scored another run on shortstop Omar Quintanillas fielding error in the eighth. Christian Yelich led off the ninth with a single off Scott Rice (0-1). He advanced to second on Ed Lucas sacrifice. Germen intentionally walked Giancarlo Stanton before McGehee got his RBI single. "Everybody kind of knew they were going to walk Stanton there," McGehee. "I just tried to have a good at-bat. I was able to get a ball to hit hard." Marlins closer Steve Cishek (2-1) pitched to a scoreless ninth for the win. Miami is now 15-5 at home and 6-1 in its current nine-game homestand. The Marlins have won two in a row in their final at-bat. Christian Yelich and Ed Lucas led off the eighth with walks. Stanton followed with an RBI single and Quintanilla let McGehee get through his legs, allowing Lucas to score. Saltalamacchia doubled to right-centre to make it 3-all. "Any time you can get on the board and you can get into a position that you can tie the ball game, I felt good," Saltalamacchia said. "Ive caught Daisuke before so I have seen his stuff. I was pretty comfortable up there. I was able to get decent wood in it." Kyle Farnsworth relieved Matsuzaka and with the infield drawn in retired Jeff Baker on a grounder to second. Farnsworth walked pinch-hitter Garret Jones and struck out Adeiny Hechavarria and retired Marcel Ozuna on a grounder to third. "When I was warming up in the bullpen, I was struggling with my command," Matsuzaka said through an interpreter. "I tried to focus on the batter and getting outs. I really regret taking away Nieses win the teams win." Niese pitched seven shutout innings and allowed five hits, struck out six and walked one but was replaced after throwing 108 pitches. Niese has permitted one run or less in his last four starts. "Anytime a game is lost, its tough to watch," Niese said. "But its just one game. I never want to leave a game but 108 pitches, I figured our bullpen has been doing great." Daniel Murphy and Curtis Granderson homered off Miamis Nathan Eovaldi in the first inning for 2-0 lead. Murphys shot over the fence in right field was his first of the season and Granderson hit his third with a drive that bounced off the upper deck in right-centre field. Bobby Abreu had a sacrifice fly to left, scoring David Wright in the fourth. Wright led off the inning with a double and advanced to third on Grandesons single. Eovaldi scattered five hits, walked one and struck out a career-high 10 in seven innings. "The Marlins have been hot, especially in this park and late," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "They can be really tough." Eric Young Jr. returned to the lineup and went 1 for 4 after a freakish pregame injury Sunday. Young was struck on the right cheek off a batted ball from Lucas Duda that bounced off an indoor batting cage. Although he passed concussion tests, Young said he felt dizzy and manager Terry Collins sat him out of the series finale against the Rockies. Marlins starter Jose Fernandez said his left thigh feels fine and he will make his next start after being struck by a one-hopper off the bat of Dee Gordon in the fifth inning of Miamis 5-4 win over the Los Angeles Dodgers Sunday. Fernandez went 4-1 with a 1.59 ERA in April, earning his first NL Pitcher of the Month award. NOTES: The Mets scored in the first inning for the fourth consecutive game. ... Young made a diving catch to rob Giancarlo Stanton of a base hit in the seventh. ... The roof at Marlins Park was opened for the seventh time this season. ... Henderson Alvarez (1-2, 3.28) is scheduled to start Tuesday for Miami against the New York Mets Bartolo Colon (2-4, 5.65). http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Diego-Godin-Jersey/ . "Last year didnt go the way we wanted it to, but we need to look at what went well and what didnt go so well. Hopefully this year we will be better," Brendan Gallagher said after practice. This year, the Canadiens have a little more depth to work with by adding players like Daniel Briere, Dale Weise, Mike Weaver, Douglas Murray and arguably, the biggest addition to this playoff roster, Thomas Vanek, who the Canadiens were able to land at the trade deadline. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Blank-Jersey/ . The Wild, playing their first game since leading scorer Mikko Koivu broke his ankle Saturday at Washington, have won three straight for the first time since Nov. 1-5. Koivu underwent surgery on Monday and is expected to miss at least four weeks. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Rodri-Jersey/ . Ending a nine-game losing streak? That gave the Milwaukee Bucks veteran forward a reason to smile.SHAWNIGAN LAKE, B.C. -- Julianne Zussman had three tries as Canadas womans rugby squad opened their season on Tuesday with a 51-7 victory over the USA Eagles in the first of a two-game Can-Am Series showdown. Jessica Dovanne and Magali Harvey had two tries apiece for Canada while Kayla Mack and Mandy Marchak each added one. Andrea Burk and Magali Harvey made conversions. "We were able to gain momentum off of some big positive tackles and it was an exciting game to play in the backs off a strong forwards performance," said Zussman. "We had some huge defensive hits and that was one of our main goals going in was to battle at the point of contact and domminate them in contact. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Saul-Niguez-Jersey/. ." Mia Bitzar scored the lone try for the Americans, which didnt come until the second half, and Sadie Anderson had a conversion. "Our defence was great, there are still a couple things to find tune, especially getting lower at the breakdown point and particularly at the maul. But for the most part we got our shoulder in and made some positive tackles, which was great," said captain Kelly Russell. These games are being held in conjunction with a two-week selections camp in preparation for 2014 IRB Womens World Cup. The women will play the USA again on Saturday at Westhills Stadium in Langford, B.C. NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz