Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Java Scripts
zhanjiao1212 Offline

18.10.2018 05:53
with this victory because I think w Antworten

NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans starting point guard Jrue Holiday has been diagnosed with a stress reaction in his right leg and will be sidelined two to four weeks, the Pelicans announced Wednesday night. Jean-Gabriel Pageau Jersey .Its unfortunate for Jrue because he was playing well. Hes a big part of our team, coach Monty Williams said before the Pelicans tipped off against the Los Angeles Lakers. Its just one more obstacle that we have to and can overcome.Holiday, who is averaging 15.2 points and 7.1 assists, had missed New Orleans previous four games with pain and swelling in his lower leg, but had been listed as day-to-day with an inflamed ankle.Holiday said he didnt believe his latest injury had anything to do with a stress fracture in the same leg that required surgery and caused him to miss most of last season. Both injuries appear more similar, but Williams stopped short of saying they were related.Its unfortunate that its the same leg, Williams said. I could see where you could connect the dots in that situation.While Holidays absence will be extended, Anthony Davis returned from a sprained toe on his left foot for Wednesday nights game, while guards Kobe Bryant and Ronnie Price returned for the Lakers.Davis had missed three games. Bryant was rested for the Lakers past two games and Price missed two games with elbow soreness.Lakers coach Byron Scott said the 36-year-old Bryant has no particular injury and that the club is simply trying to preserve his body as he gets older, similar to what San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich has done with some of his older stars such as Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili.Pop has made this something that almost every team is starting to do, Scott said. I think its more weird for Kobe because its something hes never had to deal with.Scott said he will limit Bryant to 32 or fewer minutes during the next 10 to 15 games, and also give Bryant intermittent games off.Bryant has averaged 22.6 points this season, but the Lakers entered the game at 12-30, well out of the Western Conference playoff picture.Hes going to have games when hes going to rest. ... Its just something weve got to live with, Scott said of Bryant. Right now, hes more than willing to do that. Colin White Jersey . Harris has played in six games since joining the Argos in 2012, completing 17-of-35 passes for 256 yards and one touchdown. Andrew Hammond Jersey . A strong fastball. A big, bending curveball that can buckle hitters at the knees. Against the Detroit Tigers on Sunday, Elias put the entire package together against one of the leagues strongest lineups. http://www.senatorsauthority.com/authentic-mike-hoffman-senators-jersey/ . The Mavericks avoided a season sweep by the Nuggets, who ran away with a win in Denver two weeks ago to hand Dallas its longest losing streak at three games. Dallas (42-28) got a boost in the playoff race when Miami rallied from seven down in the last 3 1/2 minutes to beat Memphis 91-86 Friday night.TAMPA, Fla. -- No. 5 Oklahoma State is unbeaten and has been barely challenged. Marcus Smart and Markel Brown scored 25 points apiece and the Cowboys (5-0) cruised past South Florida 93-67 in another lopsided early-season matchup on Monday night. It was Oklahoma States first game since a 21-point rout of then-11th-ranked Memphis, which had been expected be the Cowboys first real test. "I thought we got just an incredible team effort by everybody. Everybody contributed, but I thought Markel Brown had one of the best games Ive seen from an individual in a long time. You look at the stat line ... thats an incredible performance," Oklahoma State coach Travis Ford said. In addition to going 5 of 6 from behind the 3-point and making 9 of 15 shots overall, the 6-foot-3 Brown had eight rebounds, seven assists, two steals, three blocks and no turnovers. "Weve been playing great basketball so far. ... Were just trying to stay humble, trying to stay out of the media looking at all different sorts of things about how great this team can be," Brown said. "Obviously, we know how great we can be. Whether we put it together is on us." There were eight lead changes in the opening minutes, however Smart put a big exclamation mark on a 23-point opening-half with a buzzer-beating shot from beyond half-court to put Oklahoma State up by 16 at halftime. That was as close as South Florida (4-1) would get the rest of the way. USF Coach Stan Heath said Oklahoma State showed once again that it is far from a one-man show. "The thing that I was concerned about was focusing a lot of attention on Marcus Smart, knowing that several other guys are very, very good basketball players," Heath said. "Markel Brown, I think, is one of the more underrated players around the country. He really shot the lights out tonight. ... and we couldnt rattle him, couldnt force him into turnovers," Heath added. "They look like a team that was in mid- to late-season form.&" John Egbunu led USF with 15 points and eight rebounds. Alex Formenton Jersey. Victor Rudd had 14 points and Chris Perry finished with 10. "Theyre going to win a lot of games, and were happy with this victory because I think we beat a good team tonight," Ford said. Smart only took three shots in the second half and didnt score until making a pair of free throws with 3:22 remaining in the game. By that time the lead was up to 89-63, Smart left the game and the only remaining question is whether Oklahoma State would score over 100 for the third time in five games. The Cowboys began the night averaging 102 points after beating Mississippi Valley State, Utah Valley, Arkansas-Pine Bluff and Memphis by an average of 41 points per game. Smart scored a career-high 39 points during last weeks 101-80 victory over Memphis, helping his team climb two spots in the latest rankings. Oklahoma State will spend the rest of the week in Florida, where it will play three more games in the Old Spice Classic at Disney World, beginning with a Thanksgiving Day matchup against Purdue. LeBryan Nash scored 15 points and Brian Williams had 13 for Oklahoma State. Smart finished 8 of 16 from the field and had four assists, four steals and three rebounds. "I was anxious to see how we would respond," Ford said. "When theyre locked in, when theyre really locked in, were a pretty good basketball team." The 6-foot-4 Smart, who decided to remain in school rather than enter the NBA draft after the Cowboys early exit from the NCAA tournament last season, made 8 of 13 shots in the opening half. The only 3-pointer he made came on a heave from beyond midcourt to finish a 14-5 spurt that opened a 51-35 halftime lead. South Florida, which was unbeaten through four games for only the eighth time in the programs 43-year history, fell to 5-39 against ranked opponents in seven seasons under coach Stan Heath. The Bulls have only been 5-0 or better twice, the last time 12 years ago. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz