Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Java Scripts
zhanjiao1212 Offline

18.10.2018 05:55
Also See: Big three impress in Austin Antworten

PITTSFORD, N. Custom Seattle Mariners Jerseys .Y. -- Buffalos youth movement continued on Monday when the Bills released longtime kicker Rian Lindell. Lindell, the most accurate kicker in franchise history, was let go after 10 years in Buffalo. His release means that rookie Dustin Hopkins has won the teams kicking competition. "Its always tough when you have to release a player like Rian Lindell," coach Doug Marrone said. "A true professional thats obviously been with the organization for quite some time. And I have a lot of respect for him." Lindell leaves Buffalo with a field goal percentage of 83.3. He connected on 225 of 270 field-goal attempts here. Lindells status with the Bills had been in question the past two years. Buffalo has drafted kickers in each of the past two drafts, Hopkins and John Potter. Hopkins, 22, had significantly more power on his kicks throughout training camp than Lindell, 36, who relied more on his accuracy and consistency from shorter distances. And Marrone felt that Hopkins took control of the competition as camp progressed. "I think in the past 10 days Dustin has performed better," he said, "so we made a decision to go with Dustin." Lindell was the longest-tenured Bill prior to his release. He joined the team as a free agent in 2003 after spending his first three seasons with the Seattle Seahawks. He had a slow start to his Bills career, converting 17 of 24 field goal attempts his first year. But he recovered, and his name is at or near the top of most Bills kicking records, as a result. He holds a franchise record for consecutive PATs (225) and is second in teams scoring with 980 points. A sixth-round pick out of Florida State, Hopkins had mixed emotions on the release. "I find myself kind of in a paradox," Hopkins said. "This is something Ive worked my whole life for ... but at the same time, its kind of the bad part of pro sports, parting with a guy that Ive got a lot of respect for and have admired watching for a long time, and has meant so much to the community." One of Lindells first actions after being released was to congratulate his competitor and former teammate. "The first guy that I heard from today before I heard anything was Rian just saying he was wishing me luck and he wanted the best for me and he was happy for me," Hopkins said. "I think thats just an accurate representation of the kind of guy he is, just not bitter or anything like that but genuinely happy for a guy that hes only known a few weeks." Hopkins has impressed with his leg strength ever since joining the Bills, but he has battled consistency issues. In the preseason, he has connected on all four field-goal attempts, and has three touchbacks on seven tries. "Ive felt a lot more comfortable here recently just with the tempo and getting used to practices and games," Hopkins said. "For the most part, my mechanics are good. Im breaking down film and making sure Im documenting why I feel like Im feeling better and being successful. And I think thats all just part of trying to be a pro." ---- NOTES: Receiver Stevie Johnson said after practice that he will return to game action this Saturday against the Washington Redskins. Johnson, battling a left hamstring injury, had extensive work on the practice field Monday. After practice, Johnson said he was anxious to test the leg against another team but cautioned that he is not yet back to 100 per cent. "Ill be out there on Saturday just to see how everything feels as far as game speed," Johnson said. "It actually is not healed yet. Its a work in progress." ... The Bills are 2-0 this preseason and have allowed just 36 points. Denard Span Jersey . With Washington teammate Nene drawing double-teams coming off his big game against the Lakers, Gortat scored 25 points on 11-of-12 shooting and grabbed eight rebounds to lead the Wizards to a 100-92 win in overtime over Milwaukee on Wednesday night. Ryon Healy Jersey . Blown save in the ninth inning? No problem. http://www.marinersrookiestore.com/Mariners-Edgar-Martinez-Kids-Jersey/ . Zimmermann became the National Leagues first 16-game winner, pitching seven solid innings to lead the Washington Nationals past the Philadelphia Phillies 3-2 Wednesday night.Rafa Cabrera-Bello drilled in one of the putts of the season to bolster his chances of reaching the WGC-Dell Match Play last 16. The Spaniard sits top of group 12 after winning his opening two matches and is guaranteed at least a play-off spot in his bid to reach the knockout stages, with a moment of magic helping him see off Kevin Kisner 4&3 on Thursday.Having kicked off his tournament with a narrow 1up win over Hideki Matsuyama, Cabrera-Bello carried on from where he left off by winning the opening hole and maintaining his lead throughout. Cabrera-Bello had found himself three clear by the time the pair had made their way to the par-four 15th, where the 52nd seed missed the green with his approach and saw his ball land in the rough. Cabrera-Bello is the only player in the group to have won his first two matches Faced with a horrible lie and still more than 70 feet from the pin, the Spaniard guided his putt through the thicker grass on to the dancefloor and saw his third shot bend in the direction of the flag. Kyle Seager Jersey. Although initially appearing to not quite have the momentum to drop as the ball slowed up as towards the hole, the putt trickled in to the cup to give Cabrera-Bello an unexpected match-winning birdie.Click on the video to see the moment of magic for yourself! Watch the WGC-Dell Match Play throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage gets underway on Friday from 6pm. Also See: Big three impress in Austin WGC day three tee times WGC Match Play latest scores Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz