Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Java Scripts
zhanjiao1212 Offline

22.10.2018 07:41
being down two men. Big min Antworten

LONDON -- Imagine what the reception will be like for Andy Murray on Monday when he first strides onto the green grass of Centre Court at Wimbledon. Custom Chicago Cubs Jerseys . A year ago, Murray became the first British man since Fred Perry in 1936 to win the singles title at a tournament the locals refer to simply as "The Championships," ending a nations long wait and sparking talk of a knighthood. This year, Murray gets the defending champions honour of playing the fortnights first match on the most famous tennis court in the world. Seems safe to say that 15,000 or so of his closest friends will greet him with a full-throated roar. "As the time gets nearer, and, you know, I get ready to play the first match on Monday, Ill definitely ... be excited about it," Murray said. "I will be nervous. It (is) an experience; something I have never experienced before. Players have talked about it in the past, that its a great experience. But it can also be a nerve-racking one." Murray had a slow start this season, coming off back surgery, and he hasnt reached a final since Wimbledon 50 weeks ago. But he showed hes on the way back to peak form by reaching the semifinals at the French Open. Performing that well on clay would seem to bode well for what he can do on grass. "I expect to play well there. Im really looking forward to going back. I think it will give me a lot of positive energy," Murray said. "Im glad Im back playing to a level that was able to get me through to the last stage of Slams." As for how Murray will handle whatever jitters accompany his first trip back to the site of his most significant victory, his peers think hell be just fine. "The way hes got himself back into shape again, I think he can really believe again. Thats whats most important now," said Roger Federer, who won seven of his record 17 major championships at Wimbledon and is coming off a grass title at Halle, Germany. "(Being) defending champion is never an easy thing. But then again, he played so well on grass the last few years. ... I would feel comfortable if I was Andy at this point." Novak Djokovic, the 2011 champion and runner-up to Murray last year, agreed. "Im sure that Andy, with all the experience he has playing in the big matches, and especially here in front of his home crowd, understands and knows the way how to handle the pressure and expectation," Djokovic said. "So I expect him to do well." The other reigning singles champion, Frances Marion Bartoli, will not try to defend her title, announcing her retirement at 28, less than six weeks after the 2013 final. That actually fits well with the quirky career of Bartoli, who certainly did things her way, down to her two-fisted strokes for forehands, backhands and volleys. While Murrays baseline game is rather conventional by todays standards, his coaching decisions have been groundbreaking. After parting in March with Ivan Lendl -- whose hiring was followed by those of fellow past greats of the game Stefan Edberg (by Federer) and Boris Becker (by Djokovic) -- Murray picked former womens No. 1 Amelie Mauresmo as a replacement this month. "All Im interested in is to be able to help him (reach) his goals," Mauresmo said. "Thats about it." Murray, who grew up in Dunblane, Scotland, has made plain that those aims are primarily about winning more Grand Slam trophies. He earned his first at the 2012 U.S. Open, shortly after winning a gold medal at the London Olympics. Those triumphs followed his loss to Federer at Wimbledon that year. In 2013, Murray beat Djokovic in the Wimbledon final to end the 77-year drought. Scotlands vote in September about whether to break away from Britain -- Murray has steadfastly avoided weighing in -- will be a popular topic of conversation around London this summer, and with Englands early elimination from the World Cup, the attention on "Our Andy" at Wimbledon figures to be as strong as ever. "Anytime you taste what it feels like to win it once, you obviously want to win it again. So theres an element of pressure you put on yourself, for starters, because you sort of want to see what that feels like at least one more time," said ESPN analyst John McEnroe, who won Wimbledon three times. "From that standpoint, hes going to be feeling pressure. Clearly now once people know he can do it, theyre going to think he should do it again." Addison Russell Jersey . -- Michael Phelps is 0 for 1 in his comeback to the pool. Fergie Jenkins Jersey . With the Pirates in the thick of the race in the NL Central, the timing couldnt be better. Liriano struck out a season-high 11 in seven innings to win consecutive starts for the first time this season and Pittsburgh beat the San Francisco Giants 3-1 on Tuesday night. http://www.thecubsteamshop.com/Cubs-Kris-Bryant-Kids-Jersey/ . Carling Bassett-Seguso was a world No. 8 almost 30 years ago. Currently 13th, Bouchard is assured of equalling that when the next rankings are released Monday.There are some losses where the effort cannot be questioned and this game was one of those. At the Olympic break the Blues lead the Central Division, while the Jets are right in the thick of the playoff race for the final spot in the Western Conference. All four games between these two teams have been decided by one goal, two via shootout. The Jets finish the four game road trip at 2-1-1, for five of a possible eight points. The Blues opened the scoring with Brenden Morrow getting his 10th of the year, with Mark Scheifele on a nice down low pass from Devin Setoguchi tying things up. Zach Bogosian also drew an assist on the goal, Scheifeles 12th of the year. The Blues regained the lead on a favourable bounce, off the referees skate and onto the stick of Morrow who set up Derek Roy for his first in 25 games. Shots in the first were 8-7 for the Jets. Mid-way through the second, Scheifele drove the net and scored on a back-hand to tie the game, Blake Wheeler and Chris Thorburn drew assists. It gives Scheifele 13 on the year and his second two-goal game of the year. The goal came after the Jets killed off a double minor to Olli Jokinen, with Thorburn getting called during the penalty kill, sending the Blues onto a minute long five-on-three. A successful penalty kill kept the Jets perfect this year when down two men. They are nine-for-nine in just under 11 minutes of time spend down two men. Shots in the second were 11-6 Jets. A goal in the first minute of the third by Jaden Schwartz put the Blues back in front, but on their fifth power play of the game, a goal by Dustin Byfuglien tied the game for the Jets. Wheeler carried the puck into the Blues zone, dropped it for Byfuglien and his blast went off a body in front and in. Tobias Enstrom also assisted on thee goal. Greg Maddux Jersey. Byfuglien has six goals and 14 assists on the Jets 28 power play goals. The Jets had a great chance to get the go ahead goal late in the third, only to have Brian Elliot make a great save off Scheifele. Shots in the third favoured St. Louis 10-9 as the game headed to overtime. Three shots by each team in overtime did not decide a winner, sending the game to a shootout, with T.J. Oshie and Vladimir Tarasenko scoring for the Blues, while neither Bryan Little nor Andrew Ladd could beat Brian Elliot. With the two-point game, Wheeler goes into the Olympic break leading the Jets in scoring with 48 points, including a team-leading 22 goals. He is one point ahead of Little, Byfuglien third at 43. Byfuglien finished the day with eight shots on goal to lead the team, while Little took 29 face-offs, winning 19. On the night the Jets penalty kill, second best in the NHL on the road, was the story, going eight-for-eight, including a minute of being down two men. Big minutes in the game for Bogosian at 28:35, Enstrom 27:40 and Jacob Trouba 25:31. “We played a hell of a game,” stated Coach Paul Maurice post-game. “We were down three times, battled back, big power play goal, fantastic penalty kill. They a few lucky hops. [It was a] solid game, Im real happy with it. “I dont put any stock in the shootout deciding how we played, we played a great game. We have to come back after the break with the same confidence that weve earned. Im proud of the way we played.” The Jets will return from the break and start workouts on Feb. 19, with the outdoor practice at the Forks scheduled for the 23rd. Next game action is the 27th, home against Phoenix (TSN Jets, TSN 1290). They will finish with 22 games in 44 days, 15 vs. the Western Conference. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz