Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

22.10.2018 08:47
PITTSBURGH, Pa. [url=http://www.cheapravensjerseyssale.com/?tag=jonathan-ogden-jersey-sa le]Jonathan Ogden Jersey[/url] . - Josh Antworten

PITTSBURGH, Pa. Jonathan Ogden Jersey . - Josh Becketts left hip isnt 100 per cent. Neither is his fastball. Still, the Los Angeles Dodgers veteran right-hander was in no mood to use either as an excuse after his return from the disabled list lasted less than four innings in a 12-7 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates on Tuesday night. "I was ready the pitch," Beckett said. "The trainers cleared me. The doctors cleared me. I just didnt pitch well and I put the guys coming in behind me in a tough spot because they had to pitch way too many innings." Far too many, as it turned out. Beckett allowed four runs in 3 2-3 innings and while the Dodgers erased an early 4-1 deficit to tie the game, the bullpen crumpled late as the Pirates scored four runs in the sixth and the eighth to improve to a National League-best 33-21 at home. "It was one of those games where every time we caught them or were going to catch them, they kept pulling away," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. "Good teams do that and theyre a good team." Beckett was in the middle of a late-career renaissance when his hip flared up in a victory over Colorado on July 8. The rust showed in his return. Neil Walker, Gregory Polanco and Ike Davis all hit solo homers against Beckett, who had allowed just one earned run in his previous 27 innings pitched on the road. "They werent calling the low strike early and I think he got a little frustrated," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said of Beckett. "He started throw the ball up in the zone to try to get strikes and he made mistakes that they wound up hitting." Polanco was just getting started. Given a rare day off on Monday to hit the reset button, Polanco later added a bases-loaded single with two outs in the sixth to put the Pirates in front for good. The rookie, who came in hitting .133 in his previous 11 games, finished 2 for 4 with three RBIs and three runs scored. "To fight through an at-bat and drive in a couple of runs opposite field, off gap, it was good to see," Hurdle said. Walker went 2 for 4 with his 15th homer and three RBIs. Davis finished with three hits, including his sixth home run. Vance Worley (3-1) overcame some shaky defence behind him to win for the first time in nearly a month. Adrian Gonzalez smacked his 15th long ball of the season and finished with three RBIs for the Dodgers. Maholm (1-5) took the loss after giving up consecutive singles leading off the sixth and Wright couldnt shut the door. Wright managed to get two outs before things went south. He walked Gaby Sanchez to load the bases before Polancos opposite-field single to left. Travis Snider followed with an RBI single and after Wright hit Pirates star Andrew McCutchen, Polanco sprinted home on a wild pitch to make it 8-4. "I just had a terrible night," Wright said. "I wasnt locating pitches and I was all over the place." Pittsburghs attempts to gain some retribution for McCutchen getting plunked nearly backfired. Pittsburgh reliever Justin Wilson was ejected in the top of the seventh after hitting Justin Turner. Hurdle joined Wilson in the clubhouse after getting tossed by third base umpire Jeff Nelson. "I was just more surprised there wasnt a warning given," Wilson said. "Umpires decision. Once youre thrown, youre thrown." Gonzalez followed with a lined shot to the seats in right-centre off Jared Hughes to draw the Dodgers to 8-6. Scott Van Slyke pulled Los Angeles within a run in the eighth with the Dodgers first pinch-hit homer of the year before Pittsburgh touched reliever Chris Perez for four runs in the bottom of the inning. Worley was far more efficient. The play behind him was not. The Dodgers turned Pedro Alvarezs MLB-leading 22nd error into two runs in the third and scored two more to tie it in the sixth when Josh Harrison — Alvarezs replacement — threw a ball into the stands to spark a two-run rally as the Dodgers pulled even. NOTES: Alvarez left the game after the fourth inning due to discomfort in his left knee. ... Walker is 10 for his last 17 (.588). ... The series wraps up on Wednesday when Pittsburghs Francisco Liriano (1-7, 4.43 ERA) faces Dan Haren (8-7, 4.30). Justin Tucker Jersey .com) - Real Madrid claimed its 20th consecutive win across all competitions by cruising to a 4-1 victory at Almeria on Friday. Kenny Young Jersey .com) - Ryan Miller made 28 saves to record his fifth shutout of the season and second in as many nights as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Carolina Hurricanes 3-0 on Friday. http://www.cheapravensjerseyssale.com/ . "Rob brings a wealth of coaching experience, having worked both in Canada and overseas in player development," Canada Soccer technical director Tony Fonseca said in a release.WINNIPEG -- The Winnipeg Jets and Evander Kane say a pair of unpaid traffic fines that led the province of Manitoba to move to garnishee his salary have been dealt with and its time to move on. "Its a matter that has been taken of," Jets general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff said Thursday, as the team opened its 2013 prospects camp. "Everybody has a personal life." Kane suggested it was a misunderstanding. "Its just something that I guess I thought I had taken care of before," he said of fines for using an electronic device and driving without a valid license. "It came a little bit by surprise but its rectified and taken care of now." The province won a default judgment last week for $650 to cover the cost of the fines and penalties, the Winnipeg Free Press reported Thursday. Kane will earn a base salary of $4.5 million in 2013-14. The fines were paid when the team learned of them last week. "Its something that has been dealt with annd certainly were ready to move forward," said Cheveldayoff. Javorius Allen Jersey. He didnt make a big deal of it but suggested it was Kanes responsibility to handle such things. "As citizens of the community we all have a responsibility to make sure that we take care of the different things." Kane said he doesnt remember what he was doing when he was stopped for using an electronic device while driving. "Obviously its very dangerous and I dont recommend it to anybody," he said. This isnt the first time Kane has been the subject of headlines for his off-ice activities. A photo on twitter of him holding a pile of cash as though it were a cellphone during the NHL lockout also elicited public criticism. "Its obviously something that you dont want to be dealing with consistently but you play in a Canadian market, people are going to look to find anything to talk about or write about and next thing you know its front page news," Kane said. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz