Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

22.10.2018 08:47
With Matt Every attempting to win the same event three times in a row, Wayne Riley quizzed a number of top professionals on some Antworten

With Matt Every attempting to win the same event three times in a row, Wayne Riley quizzed a number of top professionals on some specific top-three lists. Dougie Hamilton Jersey . Henrik Stenson, Graeme McDowell, Paul Casey, Luke Donald and Ian Poulter are among the players being grilled by Radar in our special feature at the Arnold Palmer Invitational.Find out what was the best three they have ever made in their careers, and are there three things they would change about their caddies? For Stenson, three might not be enough! Radar quizzes a selection of PGA Tour stars on their top-three lists What three things could they not live without? And can anyone name the last player to win the same tournament three years running?Watch the video to find out, and dont miss our live weekend coverage from Bay Hill on Sky Sports 4 - your homes of golf. Also See: Golfing Nightmares Willett under the Radar Golf live on Sky Sports 4 World Rankings Oliver Kylington Jersey ." Argos general manager Jim Barker uttered those words during an interview with TSN 1050 radio just prior to the CFLs annual free agent frenzy. Custom Calgary Flames Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.flamesauthority.com/authentic-lanny-mcdonald-flames-jersey/ . For the first time all night, as the Raptors were on the clock to make the 20th overall selection, no one had the slightest idea what was about to happen. No leaks, no whispers, nothing.CARY, N.C. -- Russ Cochran shot his second straight 6-under 66 on Saturday to take a two-stroke lead after the second round of the Champions Tours SAS Championship. The 54-year-old left-hander, the 2010 winner at Prestonwood Country Club, birdied five of the first six holes, dropped a stroke on the par-5 seventh and added birdies on Nos. 15 and 17. He won the Principal Charity Classic in Iowa in June for his fourth victory on the 50-and-over tour. "They were going in from everywhere," Cochran said about his fast start. "It just felt comfortable and felt easy. Then the bogey on No. 7 stopped the momentum. "I kind of let it slip," he said. "Its not often you get in that groove where you know something goods going to happen. And youve got to shoot so low to win. Theres five or six world-class players obviously that are right there, and I know Ill have to really play well (Sunday)." Defending champion Bernhard Langer, Kirk Triplett and David Frost were tied for second. They each shot their second straight 67. Triplett is coming off a successful title defence two weeks ago in the First Tee Open at Pebble Beach. Triplett said its hard for him to turn thingss around when hes playing poorly. Freddie Hamilton Jersey. But with six top-10 finishes in the past seven tournaments, he said his confidence is high. "I didnt play my best round the last two days, but I got a lot out of them," Triplett said. "Im not afraid to make a few putts, and Im not afraid to be in contention and looking forward to tomorrow. I feel like if I can play a little bit better and continue to putt the same way, I can shoot a very low score." Michael Allen was three strokes back at 9 under after a 68, and Charles Schwab Cup points leader Kenny Perry (68) was 8 under along with Olin Browne (66), Anders Forsbrand (67) and Craig Stadler (68). Perry won the 2011 event for his first Champions Tour title. Niagara Falls, Ont., native Rod Spittle finished the day in a tie for 50th place, and Victorias Jim Rutledge sits tied for 62nd after shooting 2 over in the round. Jeff Sluman was disqualified after he told rules officials Saturday morning that he had accidentally used two models of balls during his round Friday. No penalty strokes were assessed Friday, and he signed an incorrect scorecard. He was 4 under after the first day, two shots behind the leaders. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz