Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.10.2018 09:02
CLEVELAND -- The Cleveland Indians have placed leadoff hitter and centre fielder Michael Bourn on the 15-day disabled list with Antworten

CLEVELAND -- The Cleveland Indians have placed leadoff hitter and centre fielder Michael Bourn on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left hamstring. Rocky Bleier Jersey . Bourn had surgery on the hamstring in October and re-injured his leg in spring training. He began the season on the DL, missing the first 13 games. Bourn injured the hamstring again on May 3 and missed four games. He was removed from Saturdays game in the eighth inning after his leg tightened up while scoring on a single by Michael Brantley. Bourn is batting .267 with seven stolen bases and 37 runs scored in 66 games. Outfielder Tyler Holt was called up from Triple-A Columbus. Antonio Brown Jersey . Fielder has been out with a herniated disk in his neck, and surgery was recommended after a follow-up exam and another scan Thursday with Dr. Franco Harris Jersey . Weise will have his hearing with the NHL head office over the phone, while the league has requested an in-person hearing with Kassian. Oilers centre Sam Gagner suffered a broken jaw after getting hit with a high stick from Kassian in Edmontons 5-2 win. http://www.cheapsteelersjerseyssale.com/?tag=darrius-heyward-bey-jersey-sale . It was a day that saw England slump off a World Cup field once again battered and bruised. This time there was no red card to wonder about, no goalkeeping error or individual mistake. They were thoroughly beaten by something they have nothing of – genuine world class ability.Danny Drinkwater believes there is still time for him to make a late claim for a place in Englands squad for the European Championships. The midfielder was named man of the match at Wembley in what was an impressive international debut against the Netherlands.The match was the last before Roy Hodgson names his final 23-man squad which will travel to France, and despite not having played in any of Englands qualifying games, Drinkwater believes he can still convince the England manager he deserves his place on the plane. Hopefully Ive not done myself any harm, its just about carrying on now until the end of the season, and seeing if I can add to it, he told Sky Sports News HQ after the game. The lads have made it easy for me all week, its an easy team to settle in to.A bit of game time helped me tonight, I was able get on the ball, so its been easy to settle into the squad. I enjoyed it, I saw plenty of the ball, but maybe could have moved it a bit faster. I enjoyed the position. Englands Daniel Drinkwater (left) and Netherlands Vincent Janssen (right) battle for possession Drinkwater admitted the defeat to the Netherlands took the shine off of what was an otherwise special night, as England surrendered a first-half lead to lose 2-1. He was seen complaining to Spanish referee Antonio Mateu Lahoz after the Netherlands scored their winning goal, insisting there was a foul on England defender Phil Jagielka in the build-up.The England players also felt aggrieved after Danny Rose earlier conceded a penalty for handball, although Drinkwater stopped short of criticising the match official.We cant really blame the decisions, theyve cost us two goals but we could have maybe moved the ball at bit faster, created more chances, so its one of those things, Drinkwater said. Chukwuma Okorafor Jersey. Personally I enjoyed my debut - it was a big achievement - but overall I was disappointed with the result.Englands goal came courtesy of Drinkwaters Leicester team-mate, Jamie Vardy, whose place in the England squad must now be assured. His name received arguably the loudest cheer when the starting line-up was announced before the game - he is rapidly becoming a cult hero among England supporters - and his performance only served to confirm he is capable of taking his Premier League form onto the international stage. Danny Drinkwater (right) has backed Jamie Vardy to succeed with England Vardys goal was the culmination of a wonderful team move, and if not as spectacular as Saturday nights finish against Germany, it once again showed his predatory instinct in the penalty area. With it, his tally for the season rose to 21 goals for club and country, and making the final England squad for this summers tournament seemingly inevitable.Hes got two in two now, hes more than capable of doing it, Drinkwater said. The more goals he gets the better he is and the more confidence hell get. Hes flying and the more he gets on the ball the better.For Vardy and Drinkwater the focus now turns to the remaining seven Premier League matches, as Leicester City look aim to win title in what promises to be a thrilling climax to the domestic season. This weekend Leicester City host Southampton on Sunday, live on Sky Sports. Also See: Challengers face testing times How did your players get on? Vardy, Kane reminisce over photo Pick your player of the month Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz