Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Java Scripts
zhanjiao1212 Offline

24.10.2018 04:03
Allens 25 saves. St. Louis also Antworten

KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Fred Funk shot a 10-under 62 on Saturday for a share of the lead with Paul Goydos in the Champions Tours Hawaii Championship. Tim Patrick Jersey .Funk had 11 birdies and a bogey at Kapolei Golf Club.Youve got to make a lot of birdies out here, Funk said. My putter came around. ... Never seen greens this good. Theyre pretty fast. Theyre pristine.Goydos shot a 63 to match Funk at 15-under 129. They broke the tournament 36-hole record of 13-under set by Bill Glasson in 2012.Playing his fifth Champions Tour event since turning 50 in June, Goydos holed a 20-foot birdie putt on the par-5 first hole and closed with a short birdie putt on the par-4 18th.Making the putt on No. 1 was key for me, Goydos said. A good thing happened!Funk made seven birdies a€” most on short putts a€” in an eight-hole stretch from No. 4 to 12. He also bogeyed No. 8. He added birdies on the par-5 14th and 17th and closed with an 8-footer on 18.Today, was an exceptional day hitting close, Funk said. Ive been playing well tee to green this year, but the putter has let me down. I switched putters this week.The 58-year-old Funk has nine Champions Tour titles, the last in June with partner Jeff Sluman in the Legends of Golf team event.Corey Pavin and Vijay Singh were 13 under. Pavin birdied the last five holes for a 61, and Singh shot 65.Pavin holed a 15-foot birdie putt on the par-4 18th. He also made birdie putts of 25 feet on No. 8, 15 feet on No. 10 and 25 feet on No. 16.I made some putts, finally, Pavin said. Ive been working on working on it. Its nice to see some putts going in. I hit a really solid firm putt on 18. ... I like Hawaii a lot. When I come here it kind of puts me at peace. I feel relaxed here.Tom Pernice Jr., the first-round leader after a 60, was in the group at 12 under after a 72.Davis Love III followed his opening 69 with a 72 to drop into a tie for 57th at 3 under in his Champions Tour debut. The 20-time PGA Tour winner turned 50 in April. Joseph Jones Jersey . Clevelands manager had just watched his team lose 5-3 to Kansas City, which completed a 2-6 homestand and dropped the Indians 2 1/2 games behind Detroit in the AL Central. Ronald Leary Jersey . -- Kevin Stadler might be playing in the Masters for the first time, but hes already showing his old man a thing or two. http://www.cheapbroncosjerseysonline.com/?tag=steve-atwater-jersey-online . -- Adam Tambellini scored three times and set up one more as the Calgary Hitmen won their sixth in a row by crushing the host Lethbridge Hurricanes 8-1 on Saturday in Western Hockey League play.(SportsNetwork.com) - Thanks to a red-hot offense, the St. Louis Blues take aim at a fourth straight victory on Saturday night in a road matchup with the Colorado Avalanche. The Blues have netted 14 goals over their past three wins, getting a big game from Alexander Steen on Thursday in his return to the lineup. Steen had two goals and an assist in a 6-3 victory over the New York Islanders. Steen had missed the past two games with a lower-body injury and provided an immediate spark. His second tally ignited a four-goal third period that carried the Blues to their seventh victory in 10 games. Steen spent time in Thursdays game skating with David Backes and T.J. Oshie, who had a goal and two assists. I thought (Steen) was real good. I thought that line was real good. Set the tempo early in the game. Set the tempo in the third period, said St. Louis head coach Ken Hitchcock. Barret Jackman added a goal and an assist, while Paul Stastny and Jade Schwartz scored to back Jake Allens 25 saves. St. Louis also saw the return of defenseman Jay Bouwmeester from a groin injury that had held him out of the past eight games. The Blues are looking for their longest winning streak since a season-high seven-game run from Oct. 25-Nov. 6, while the Avalanche hope to make it two wins in a row following a 4-3 shootout win over the Winnipeg Jets on Thursday. Nathan MMacKinnon and Matt Duchene scored on Colorados first two chances in the shootout after Jarome Iginla and Ryan OReilly scored late to tie the game for the Avs. Cheap Broncos Super Bowl Jerseys. OReillys game-tying goal came with 2:42 left in regulation. We didnt let some of the bad breaks deflate us and we kept going until the end, said Duchene, who also had a goal and an assist in regulation. Calvin Pickard made 30 saves, including two huge stops in overtime, before shutting out Winnipeg in the shootout, helping Colorado snap a four-game losing streak (0-3-1). It was exciting. We came back and it would have been nice to win that and I just wanted to be patient, said Pickard. I know guys like MacKinnon and Duchene have some silky hands and they made a couple of nice goals there. I just wanted to be patient and make those saves. The Avalanche will hope for some more big saves tonight seeing as the Blues have won five of the past six meetings overall. That includes a 3-2 shootout victory at home on Nov. 1 in the first of five meetings this season. Joakim Lindstrom had a goal in the second round of the shootout that decided things, while Vladimir Tarasenko scored twice in regulation. OReilly and MacKinnon both had a goal and an assist for the Avs, though OReilly joined Gabriel Landeskog and Duchene as Colorado skaters who failed to convert in the shootout. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz