Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

24.10.2018 10:00
ANAHEIM, Calif. [url=http://www.coyotesauthority.com/]Cheap NHL Jerseys[/url] . - Sami Vatanen has been waiting months for his f Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. Cheap NHL Jerseys . - Sami Vatanen has been waiting months for his first chance in an NHL shootout. After a gritty rally in regulation and five tense rounds, the Finnish defenceman finally got a chance to end a victory for the Anaheim Ducks.To do it for Teemu just made it sweeter.Vatanen scored in the sixth round of the shootout, and the Ducks rallied from a two-goal deficit in the third period for a 5-4 victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Sunday night.On his first career shootout attempt, Vatanen won it for his fellow Finn. A few hours earlier, both teams watched an emotional pregame ceremony honouring Teemu Selanne, whose No. 8 jersey was retired by the Ducks.I have to say I was honoured I had the chance, said the 23-year-old Vatanen, who grew up idolizing Selanne. Maybe I can say to my grandsons someday I made the game-winning goal on Teemus night.Selanne started his NHL career in Winnipeg before spending parts of 15 seasons in Anaheim, retiring last summer at 43 years old as the franchise scoring leader.With Selanne watching from a luxury box, Rickard Rakell scored the tying goal with 2:03 left for the Ducks, capping the first multipoint game of his NHL career with two goals and two assists.We all felt it was a special night, said Rakell, who spent plenty of time last season around Selanne, a fellow rink rat who showed up early and stayed late. It was almost like a playoff spirit out there with the fans going and retiring Teemus jersey. We really wanted to win this game.Rakell and Ryan Kesler scored shootout goals to keep the game alive after Blake Wheeler and Evander Kane scored early for Winnipeg. Mark Scheifele missed in the sixth round before Vatanen beat Ondrej Pavelec to clinch the NHL-leading Ducks third win in four games.Kyle Palmieri also scored in the third period for Anaheim. Tim Jackman scored and Frederik Andersen stopped 28 shots in the Ducks fourth straight win over Winnipeg.Its been fairly emotional, said Anaheim coach Bruce Boudreau, whose frayed relationship with Selanne has been mended. It was one of those games we couldnt get anything going off the bat, but if you believe you can come back and do some of the right things, you always have a chance.Scheifele had a goal and an assist, captain Andrew Ladd also scored, and Pavelec stopped 39 shots in the Jets fifth loss in seven games.Kane and Zach Bogosian scored in the first period for the Jets, but they failed to finish their three-game road trip with back-to-back weekend victories in Southern California. One night after Winnipeg scored on its first three shots in a 5-4 shootout win in Los Angeles, the Jets scored three times on their first eight shots in Anaheim.Its a real positive, Jets coach Paul Maurice said after taking three points from the local NHL powers. Doesnt happen very often in this league. ... I feel like you dont blow leads against Los Angeles and Anaheim. The top two centres on those teams are as good as there are in the league. I dont feel we blew leads in these games.Yet the Ducks rallied impressively after killing four full minutes of power-play time for the Jets — most of it with a two-man advantage — stretching over the second intermission.After Palmieri scored on a backhand with 13:35 to play, Rakell cashed in a pass from Patrick Maroon after Dustin Byfuglien turned over the puck behind Winnipegs net. Rakell, who also got a power-play goal in the first period, had scored one goal in his first 53 NHL games.Scheifeles rebound goal late in the first period put the Jets up 3-1 and provoked light booing from the Honda Center crowd. Jackman kept it close with his third goal of the season, but Ladd scored on a 2-on-1 with Wheeler to put the Jets up 4-2 entering the third.NOTES: Rakells four points tied the franchise rookie record held by captain Ryan Getzlaf and Stanislav Chistov. ... The teams warmed up in various versions of Selannes jerseys over the past two decades with the two clubs. The Jets all wore vintage No. 13 jerseys, while several Anaheim players wore Mighty Ducks jerseys. Andersen wore a special mask paying tribute to Selanne, and Honda Center painted a large 8 behind both nets. ... Anaheim still hasnt lost a one-goal game in regulation all season. Teppo Numminen Jersey . And rest hardly led to rust for the two-time defending NBA champions. Nick Cousins Jersey . Jannero Pargo scored 14 of his 24 points in the fourth quarter to help the Charlotte Bobcats erase a 21-point deficit and rally for an 83-76 preseason victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday night. http://www.coyotesauthority.com/ . -- The Golden State Warriors and Houston Rockets will forever be tied together for making the same spectacular misjudgment on budding NBA sensation Jeremy Lin.SAN ANTONIO -- Long after the fog cleared at TPC San Antonio, Phil Mickelson remained shrouded in an increasingly alarming funk with the Masters two weeks away. Mickelson shot a 5-over 77 on Thursday in the Texas Open to fall nine strokes back during the suspended first round. The 77 was Leftys highest score since a 78 in August in the PGA Championship. "I had been playing real well at home, so to come out and play like this is disappointing," Mickelson said. "Just didnt feel quite sharp." In his previous two starts, Mickelson missed the cut in the Honda Classic and tied for 16th three weeks ago at Doral in the World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship. He made his only other Texas Open appearance in 1992, so long ago that the event was only his 11th professional start on the PGA Tour. Pat Perez and Danny Lee shot 4-under 68 to share the clubhouse lead and Andrew Loupe was 4 under with seven holes to play when darkness forced the suspension of play. The start was delayed 2 hours, 40 minutes because of fog, and 45 players were unable to finish the round. Area resident Cameron Beckman, Puerto Rico Open winner Chesson Hadley, Will McKenzie and Seung-Yul Noh shot 69, and Miguel Angel Carballo and Justin Hicks also were 3 under. Carballo had four left, and Hicks three. Jim Furyk, Zach Johnson and Matt Kuchar shot 70. Calgarys Stephen Ames shot a 74 while Brights Grove, Ont., native Mike Weir shot a 76. Defending champion Martin Laird opened wwith a 72, matching Valspar winner John Senden and Jeff Maggert, a winner last week in Mississippi in his Champions Tour debut. Jeremy Roenick Jersey. . Ernie Els shot 74, and former Texas star Jordan Spieth had a 75. Mickelson hit half of the greens in regulation on the Greg Norman-designed T&T Oaks Course, bogeyed three of the four par 3s and closed with a double bogey on the par-4 ninth. "I didnt putt well," said Mickelson, who had 17 putts on the second nine that he played in 4-over 40. "I had a couple of three-putts that hurt. Iron play wasnt great. I didnt drive it bad, until that last hole." On the 462-yard ninth, his drive sailed so far right he hit a provisional. He didnt need it, but it took him three to find the green and he ended up three-putting, missing from 10 and 2 feet. "Just blocked it," he said. He also will play next week in the Houston Open before heading to Augusta National. The fog kept temperatures in the 50s before it burned off and gave way to sun and readings in the 80s. "This morning it was freezing, and I hit balls (on the practice range) in four layers of clothes," Perez said. "Now, Im sweating." One under after a bogey on the 15th, Perez finished with three birdies on putts from more than 10 feet -- including a 17-footer on the final hole. Lee, the 2008 U.S. Amateur champion at Pinehurst No. 2, finished with consecutive birdies with putts inside 13 feet on the 17 and 18. He finished second three weeks ago in Puerto Rico. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz