Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

31.10.2018 07:42
After Michael van Gerwens World Cup row with Adrian Lewis, we look back at five more memorable bust-ups on the oche. [url=http:/ Antworten

After Michael van Gerwens World Cup row with Adrian Lewis, we look back at five more memorable bust-ups on the oche. Football Jerseys Free Shipping . Burning rivalries often boil over in the heat of battle and Lewis and Van Gerwen exchanged angry words after England defeated the Netherlands in last Sundays final in Frankfurt.This was just the latest fall-out in front of the cameras as players regularly lose their cool in the world of darts... Michael van Gerwen v Peter Wright, 2015 Premier League Michael van Gerwen and Peter Wright traded angry words after draw World No 1 Van Gerwen could not conceal his irritation after he was held to a 6-6 draw by Wright on a Premier League trip to Exeter.In a brash display of showmanship, Wright had played to the crowd before throwing his dart at double 20, only to miss his intended target. Grow up you big baby! Its about entertaining a crowd. Peter Wright Van Gerwen would win the leg, but made a costly miss himself shortly afterwards and vented his frustration at Snakebite after battling back to win the final leg and a share of the points. What that guy does has nothing to do with darts, Van Gerwen said. He does it on purpose. Hes not a professional.Wright responded: Grow up you big baby! Its about entertaining a crowd.Phil Taylor v Raymond van Barneveld, 2012 World Championship Taylor and Van Barneveld briefly became embroiled in a physical altercation Taylor admitted he was ashamed after his semi-final over Van Barneveld was overshadowed by a heated post-match argument.After landing his winning dart, Taylor exchanged a strong handshake with Van Barneveld that sparked a brief bout of pushing and shoving. I am ashamed of myself and I feel terrible. Phil Taylor Speaking afterwards, Taylor told Sky Sports: Its upset me of course it has. To put the record straight, Raymond is a very strong lad and when he shook my hand and pulled me, he hurt me a little bit.That was all it was and I reacted, to be honest with you, disgracefully. I am ashamed of myself and I feel terrible.Justin Pipe v Kevin Painter, 2012 World Grand Prix Justin Pipe infuriated Kevin Painter with his frenzied celebration in Dublin Pipe also expressed remorse after his wild celebrations drew an angry reaction from Painter in Dublin.The Taunton man, who is a former boxer, punched the air repeatedly in delight after his quarter-final win, leaving Painter to wait for the customary post-match hand shake. Painter was far from amused with Pipes impromptu display of gymnastics An enraged Painter patted Pipe strongly on the back of the head and issued an angry rebuke, but the West Country player ignored his opponents displeasure and treated the crowd to his trademark break dance celebration.In the aftermath of his victory, Pipe used social media to convey an apology to Painter for his raucous behaviour.Paul Nicholson v Phil Taylor, 2011 UK Open Paul Nicholsons winning gesture aggravated Phil Taylor Branded the Bad Boy of darts, Nicholson lived up to his notoriety at the end of an exciting encounter with Taylor in the last-16.Nicholson completed a 9-8 win and then appeared to mockingly bid farewell to Taylor, waving to the crowd as The Power went to collect his equipment. Nicholson pleaded his innocence after fierce criticism from The Power Taylor later described Nicholsons conduct as disrespectful, but The Asset insisted his gesture should not have been viewed as an antagonistic send-off.Adrian Lewis v Peter Manley, 2006 World Championship Adrian Lewis stormed off stage after losing his cool in match with Peter Manley Manley was considered a master of mind games and an exasperated Lewis marched off stage during their bad-tempered quarter-final at the Circus Tavern.Lewis had become increasingly riled as One Dart slowed down the tempo of the match, pausing after a failed attempt at a double. One Dart Manley made his point to Lewis at the Circus Tavern Harsh words were exchanged after Lewis complained to referee Russ Bray and Jackpot then made a swift exit from the stage while trailing 3-1.Bray persuaded Lewis to resume the match, but Manley would have the final word as he completed a 5-3 victory. Also See: WATCH: Bad blood in final World Cup glory for England Next Premier League player? MVGs quickfire quiz Cheap Football Jerseys Fast Shipping .com) - The Miami Heat stopped a four-game losing streak last time out and thats the same length slide their opponents Wednesday night, the Denver Nuggets, will try to halt when the two teams meet at the Pepsi Center. Discount Football Jerseys . Patrik Bartosak turned away 50-of-52 shots for the Rebels (28-26-4), who halted their losing streak at seven games. Trailing 2-1 after 40 minutes of play, Feser forced overtime with his second goal of the game at 5:35 of the third period. http://www.cheapfootballjerseyssale.com/ . - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday.BERLIN - Freiburg gained some hope in the battle against relegation from the Bundesliga by earning a 0-0 draw at Hertha Berlin on Friday. Hertha threatened early when Sami Allagui narrowly missed the target in the first minute. But the home side didnt create any real chances until late in the uneventful game, when Adrian Ramos had two long-range shots barely tipped over by Freiburgs goalkeepeer Oliver Baumann. Cheap Football Jerseys China. On the other side, Herthas goalkeeper Thomas Kraft foiled three attempts by Admir Mehmedi. Hertha remained winless at home in three straight games. The point pulled Freiburg even with Hamburger SV and Stuttgart on 19 points, but it stayed next-to-last on goal difference. Promoted Hertha suffered a setback in efforts to reach the Europa League. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz