Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.06.2018 07:57
18:52 of the firs Antworten

FORT MYERS, Fla. Kyzir White Chargers Jersey . -- Minnesota Twins slugging prospect Miguel Sano will have Tommy John surgery on his throwing arm and miss the 2014 season. The 20-year-old third baseman had been trying to rehabilitate a strained ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He was hurt in October while playing winter ball in his native Dominican Republic. Twins doctors, along with orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews, recommended rest for Sano in early November. Despite making strides during a two-month throwing program, Sano reported pain in his elbow after making an off-balance throw during an intrasquad game Thursday. An MRI exam revealed a partially torn ligament. "When I threw a couple days ago, (there was) no injury, no pain, nothing. When I threw to first, it hurt a little and I talked to the trainer," Sano said. "I think when I come back I will be the same player." The Twins said the surgery will likely take place in March. "We wanted to give him an opportunity to try and rehab it," Twins assistant general manager Rob Antony said. "If it would have worked, he wouldnt have missed the season. It didnt work." The recovery period for position players is shorter than it is for pitchers undergoing Tommy John surgery. The Twins expect Sano to resume hitting in about four months, and he should return to playing the field in eight months. Sano hit a combined 35 home runs last season between Class A Fort Myers and Double-A New Britain while batting .280 with 103 RBIs and counts Boston slugger David Ortiz among his mentors. Sano hit 28 homers with 100 RBIs in 2012 at Class A. Custom Chargers Jerseys . The 2010 batting champ showed what he can do when hes mostly healthy. Gonzalez homered, doubled and singled in his return to the lineup, and the Colorado Rockies snapped a five-game losing streak with a 13-4 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday night. Justin Jones Jersey . Horford is out 3-to-4 months with a torn pectoral muscle for the Hawks, who have won two straight and five of six games. Atlanta improved to 2-0 on the residency with Saturdays 93-91 triumph over Minnesota, as Ivan Johnson scored his teams final four points, including the game-winning free throw with 4. http://www.prochargersteamstore.com/Youth-Kyzir-White-Elite-Jersey/ . - While he appreciates suggestions from Packers fans of remedies for his sore left calf, Aaron Rodgers is not necessarily going to listen to the advice.ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- It took the Texas Stars a little extra work to win the American Hockey Leagues championship trophy. For the third game in a row, the Stars needed overtime to beat the St. Johns IceCaps en route to the franchises first Calder Cup. Patrick Nemeth scored 14:30 into the extra period of Game 5 Tuesday night to give Texas a 4-3 victory over St. Johns. Nemeth deked inside and out and headed into the slot before firing a wrist shot top shelf past IceCaps goaltender Michael Hutchinson. "Three overtime games and coming from behind in a couple of them, It just shows all the character, and hard work we have in that locker room," said Texas forward Travis Morin. "We never gave up and we never quit. Every time, we found a way. We felt that if we played our game for 60 minutes, no matter what happened, wed have a chance." Morin, who was the overtime hero in Game 4, was crowned the most valuable player for the 2014 Calder Cup playoffs. However, he credited his team with helping him earn the award. "Its an honour," said Morin. "It really goes out to the whole team because I couldnt have done it without them. My linemates, (Brendan) Ranford and (Curtis) McKenzie, they did a hell of a job putting me in good spots and finishing plays. Its really a team effort." After finishing the regular season in first place the path to the Calder Cup wasnt easy for the Stars, who needed a Game 7 to eliminate the Toronto Marlies in the Western Conference final. "Its a lot of overwhelming joy," said Morin. "Ten months of hard work all for one goal. Everybody starts with this goal in mind, but only one team gets to realize it. Right now, were just soaking up the moment." IceCaps captain Jason Jaffray said the loss was a tough pill to swallow, especially with how tight the last three games have been in St. Johns. "Its devastating, obviously," he said. "You come this far, and with how hard the guys battled all year, its incredibly tough. You lose three games in overtime, a coouple unlucky goals, it couldve went either way. Chargers Jerseys. We couldve been playing for a championship here tonight, it couldve been 3-to-1 (in the series) in the other direction. They got the big goals when need be and give them credit. Their big guys came up when they needed them." Jaffray praised his teammates with battling hard in the series, although they fell short in the end. "I cant say enough about our guys," said Jaffray. "Hutchinson came out of nowhere and gave us a chance to win, making incredible save after incredible save. He deserves better (than to lose). He kept us in every game and won us Game 2. Mike Hedden had two goals and Brett Ritchie also scored for Texas in regulation time. Blair Riley, Jordan Hill and Josh Lunden supplied the offence for St. Johns. Hedden opened the scoring for the Stars when he carried the puck down the right wing and cut to the net, before toe-dragging and burying the puck high blocker side with a wrist shot at the 18:52 of the first period. Ritchie used a defenceman as a screen for his clubs second goal, as he shot it around an IceCaps defenceman, fooling Hutchinson over the shoulder at the 4:59 mark of the second period. The IceCaps scored their first when Hill fired a wrist shot from the point through a screen of several players in front of the net, at the 11:06 mark of the second. A perfect tape-to-tape pass from Zach Redmond at the right point found a flying Lunden at the left post for a one-time wrist shot into an open net at 16:38 of the second. St. Johns took the lead for the first time when Riley intercepted a pass between the defencemen in the slot and capitalized on a breakaway chance, beating Stars goalie Cristopher Nilstrop above his glove 6:33 into the third period. The Stars tied the game when the puck hit off of Hedden in the slot, with several players crashing the net, and flipped up and over Hutchinson with 6:34 left in the third period. Hutchinson made 41 saves for the IceCaps, while Nilstrop turned aside 33 shots for the Stars. Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz