Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

01.11.2018 08:53
TEMPE, Ariz. [url=http://www.cheapbrownsjerseyssale.com/?tag=christian-kirksey-jersey -sale]Christian Kirksey Jersey[/url] . - Ha Antworten

TEMPE, Ariz. Christian Kirksey Jersey . - Halfway through their season, the Arizona Cardinals have the best record in the NFL.Their 7-1 record matches their best through eight games in franchise history.And their next two games, against St. Louis and Detroit, are at home, where the Cardinals are 4-0 this year and 10-2 over the past two seasons.Coach Bruce Arians said this team is confident, but not overconfident.I dont see any cockiness in our football team, he said Monday. I see a true belief that were going to win every week.Since Week 8 of last season, Arizona is 14-3, the best record in the NFL in that span.In the tough NFC West, the Cardinals are two games up on reigning Super Bowl champion Seattle (5-3) and three up on San Francisco (4-4).But that means little if things start to fall apart.Cardinals coaches have told the players that the only thing thats guaranteed now is a 7-9 final record.We have coaches that remind us that it could go downhill real fast, defensive lineman Dan Williams said.Arizona has won four in a row, the latest a 28-17 victory Sunday over the Cowboys, snapping a string of 14 straight regular-season losses in Dallas. The streak dated to 1989, when Troy Aikman was a rookie and Jimmy Johnson was in his first season as Cowboys coach.The Cardinals spotted the Cowboys a 10-0 lead, then scored 28 in a row before giving up a meaningless touchdown in the final moments, the only TD for the Dallas offence all day.Its another resilient day at the office basically for our guys, Arians said.With Dallas quarterback Tony Romo out with a back injury, the Cardinals zeroed in on Demarco Murray, holding him to 79 yards in 19 carries — the first time hes gained fewer than 100 yards this season. That allowed Arizona to focus on disrupting backup quarterback Brandon Weeden, who completed 18 of 33 for 183 yards and was intercepted twice — first by Tyrann Mathieu, then by Antonio Cromartie.Honestly, right now our confidence is through the roof, cornerback Patrick Peterson said. No matter who we step on the field with or what the scenario is, we feel we are the best team on the football field. We spotted them 10 points, we didnt blink.Williams had a team-high seven tackles, a sack and two tackles for loss in what Arians called a fantastic game, maybe his best game as a Cardinal since Ive been here.Peterson, criticized in recent weeks for not playing up to his usual high standards, held Dez Bryant without a catch until the final two minutes.I thought Patrick had his best game in a long, long time, Arians said.Carson Palmer threw just his second interception of the season, and Dallas rookie Tyler Patmon returned it 58 yards for an early touchdown. But the Arizona quarterback went on to throw for three touchdowns — his sixth consecutive multiple-TD game. He finished 22 of 34 for 249 yards.The interception was only the Cardinals sixth turnover of the season, tied for fewest in the league. They are plus-10 in turnover margin, second to New Englands plus-12. Their two interceptions thrown are the fewest in the NFL and their 12 interceptions are tied with Buffalo for most in the league.The Cardinals are 5-0 this season with Palmer starting. He has thrown for 11 touchdowns and has won 12 of his last 14 starts, dating to last season.Andre Ellington outgained Dallas Murray, rushing for 95 yards in 21 carries. He also caught four passes for 39 yards.Still, Arians said the offence was hit and miss, as it has been all season.The Cardinals offence has played its best in the fourth quarter, when they have outscored opponents 70-34. Against Dallas, they scored two fourth-quarter TDs to go up 28-10 before Dallas got its late score.Arizona completed a sweep of the NFC East and is 5-0 against conference foes.Our guys are finding ways to win, especially in the fourth quarter, Arians said. We may stink it up for three quarters offensively, but all of a sudden when its crunch time we score. Thats learning how to win.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Denzel Ward Jersey . Canada was placed in one of the easiest groups during Saturdays live televised draw in Montreal. Bernie Kosar Jersey . Durant had 33 points, 12 rebounds and six assists, hit the tying 3-pointer late in regulation and made the go-ahead foul shots in overtime to lift the Thunder past the Wizards 106-105. John Wall missed a driving layup attempt at the buzzer for Washington, which was seeking its third straight win. http://www.cheapbrownsjerseyssale.com/ . No, the San Antonio star didnt announce retirement plans during an off day at the NBA Finals on Wednesday.LONDON -- Petra Kvitova beat fellow Czech left-hander Lucie Safarova 7-6 (6), 6-1 on Thursday to advance to the Wimbledon final and a chance to win her second title at the All England Club. Kvitova, the only player born in the 1990s to have won a major title -- here in 2011 -- improved her record to 25-5 on the Wimbledon grass and shes made at least the quarter-finals five years in a row. "I know how (it feels) when you hold the trophy so I really want to win my second title here and I will do everything I can," Kvitova said. She will play the winner of the later semifinal between French Open finalist and No. 3-seeded Simona Halep of Romania and Eugenie Bouchard of Westmount, Que., the 13th-seeded player and only woman to have advanced to all three Grand Slam semifinals this year. It was the first Grand Slam semifinal between two Czech women. It marked No. 6-seeded Kvitovas 15th consecutive win against a left-hander and she beat 23rd-seeded Safarova -- who was playing on Centre Court for the first time -- for the sixth match in a row. "I dont have words to describe my feeling right now," Kvitova said. "It was a tough match mentally, as well, because Lucie is a good friend of mine. We know each (other) very well off the court and on the court, as well." Safarova, the oldest of the four semifinalists at 27, was broken in the first game, the final two points of the game coming with two Kvitova forehand winners to an open corner. But Safarova, who had only four unforced errors in the first set and seven for the match, broke back in the fourth game, and the two stayed on serve until the tiebreaker. Jarvis Landry Jersey. With the score tied at 6-6 in the tiebreaker, Safarovas forehand error into the net gave Kvitova her second set point, and Kvitova converted it with a running cross-court winner, pumping her fist and yelling out. Kvitova broke Safarova, who beat five-time champion Venus Williams in the third round, in the second game of the second set on her third break-point chance, then consolidated it after two deuces in the next game to go up 3-0. She went ahead 4-1 after saving a break point in the fifth game, broke again in the sixth game and then held her serve at love in the final game. She set up match point with an ace and clinched it on a cross-court backhand in 1 hour, 20 minutes. Kvitova saved her best for last: up to 6-all in the tiebreaker, Safarova had won more total points, 40-39. From there, though, Kvitova won 31 of the last 48 points in the match. "I tried to be focused from the beginning of the second set when I won the tiebreak, and really I (broke) her when she was serving for the first time and I just kept it going," Kvitova said. Safarova was playing in her first major semifinal and had been 4-8 at Wimbledon in eight previous tournaments, never advancing beyond the third round. The men had the day off Thursday ahead of Fridays semifinals when seven-time champion Roger Federer plays Milos Raonic of Thornhill, Ont., and top-seeded Novak Djokovic plays Bulgarias Grigor Dimitrov. The winners will play Sunday in the final. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz