Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Java Scripts
zhanjiao1212 Offline

03.11.2018 03:03
"We have decisions to make Antworten

NEW YORK -- Three long balls and a healthy Hyun-Jin Ryu made it a gratifying night for the Dodgers. Durron Neal College Jersey . Adrian Gonzalez homered for the third straight game, Yasiel Puig and Hanley Ramirez hit back-to-back shots and Los Angeles defeated the New York Mets 4-3 on Wednesday. Ryu (4-2) came off the disabled list and pitched the Dodgers to their 11th victory in 12 meetings with the Mets dating to July 1, 2012. Ramirez drove in two runs and Los Angeles enjoyed most of the vocal support from the 23,721 fans at Citi Field, many of whom turned out to cheer Ryu. "I was faithful to my rehab and what the trainers told me. I felt good. I felt ready, mentally," Ryu said through a translator. "Im glad to be back and eager to get the team going in a winning direction." The lefty from South Korea, sidelined since late April with shoulder inflammation, went six innings and improved to 4-0 in five starts away from home this season. His return means the Dodgers have all five members of their projected rotation healthy together for the first time all year. "Like he was never on the DL at all," catcher A.J. Ellis said. "He was in razor form, and total command of all his pitches." Eric Campbell hit his first major league homer for the sputtering Mets, who fell to 5-14 in May with their sixth loss in seven games. David Wright, Juan Lagares and Wilmer Flores each had three of New Yorks 13 hits. Los Angeles managed only five -- but all of them went for extra bases. "Who needs singles, right?" Ellis said. Jacob deGrom (0-2) gave up three solo homers over six innings in his second big league start. Pitching in place of injured Dillon Gee, the shaggy-haired righty wasnt quite as effective as last Thursday, when deGrom went seven innings in a 1-0 loss to the New York Yankees. Lagares tripled in the ninth and scored as second baseman Dee Gordon made a nice play on Daniel Murphys groundout. Kenley Jansen struck out Wright to end it. Campbell hit a two-run shot in the sixth, when the Mets finally got to Ryu with four hits. Chris Youngs double-play grounder prevented what could have been a much bigger inning. Ryu had thrown 33 straight shutout innings on the road since Sept. 24, 2013, at San Francisco. "The guys a workhorse. When its his time to pitch, he prepares himself better than a lot of people that Ive seen," Dodgers reliever Brian Wilson said. "He knows what hes doing." Brandon League protected a 3-2 lead in the seventh, retiring Young with runners at second and third to end the inning. Wrights two-out double squirted a few feet behind a diving Puig in right, but Murphy didnt appear to be running hard all the way and was held up at third base. Los Angeles added an insurance run in the eighth when the Mets botched an opportunity for an inning-ending double play. Pinch-hitter Chone Figgins had a leadoff double against Jeurys Familia and scored on Ramirezs comebacker with runners at the corners. "I got a little confused because I didnt want to throw it away," Familia said. Wilson worked a scoreless inning and Jansen got three outs for his 13th save in 15 attempts. Gonzalez homered into the second deck in right field leading off the second, his 12th of the season. The slugger hit a two-run shot in the series opener Tuesday night and has nine hits in his past 16 at-bats. "I went where I wanted to go with the high fastball. He caught up to it," deGrom said. Its the third time this season Gonzalez has gone deep in at least three consecutive games. Puig sent a solo drive to left-centre in the sixth for his 10th of the year and Ramirez followed with his seventh, the second time the Dodgers have gone back-to-back this season. Puig has hit safely in 18 of his last 19 games, batting .408 with seven homers and 23 RBIs during that stretch. He was the NL co-player of the week last week. Ryu scattered five hits over the first five innings and struck out Curtis Granderson with the bases loaded to end the third. That left the Mets 6 for 41 (.146) with the bags full this season. NOTES: League hasnt allowed an earned run in 21 1-3 innings over 14 outings since April 16. ... Gonzalez and Andre Ethier hit consecutive home runs April 4 against San Francisco. ... Los Angeles placed 3B Juan Uribe (strained right hamstring) on the 15-day DL. Justin Turner started at 3B and went 0 for 4 against his former team. ... Lagares returned from the Dominican Republic and was back in the lineup after missing Tuesday nights game because of a death in the family. ... A college shortstop, deGrom singled to start the fifth and has the only two hits for Mets pitchers in 74 at-bats this season. ... LHP Jonathon Niese (2-3, 2.54 ERA) faces Dodgers RHP Zack Greinke (7-1, 2.03) in the series finale Thursday night. Brian Bosworth College Jersey . According to various reports, the striker is about to sign a five-and-a-half year extension with Manchester United worth a reported 300,000 pounds a week that would see him at Old Trafford until 2019. Cheap Oklahoma Jerseys Free Shipping .C. -- North Carolina State coach Mark Gottfried said his team had a "golden" opportunity to help its NCAA tournament chances. http://www.cheapoklahomajerseys.com/?tag=oklahoma-sam-bradford-college-jersey . -- Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh says he isnt going to change what he does on the field.TORONTO – Fighting rising adversity and stalled growth, the Leafs will get a little help on the back-end in the coming days. Mark Fraser is ready to return from a left knee injury and hopes to play against the Devils, his former team, on Friday. The 27-year-old has been sidelined for all but two games this season with a grade-2 MCL tear. "I think I can say today was my best day yet," said Fraser, following an hour-plus practice on Wednesday morning. "There really wasnt any concerns today in practice. I think thats a pretty good green light indication for myself." Randy Carlyle wasnt ready to say if Fraser would immediately rejoin the lineup, but did at least concede to the looming possibility of change on a defence thats had trouble this season. Guardedness from the coach aside, Fraser figures to find a place upon his return from injury. He was among the teams top-6 defenders when the season began in Montreal – he played with Paul Ranger that night – and offers the kind of meat-and-potatoes defensive game his team has lacked early this season. Where he fits and who exits the lineup in the interim is more the question and one Carlyle and the coaching staff have surely been pondering. "We have decisions to make," Carlyle said, revealing little in the way of plans. The odd man out when the season opened on Oct. 1, Morgan Rielly played a season-low 14 minutes in Vancouver on Saturday. The 19-year-old has had the predictable ups and downs of a rookie defender, averaging nearly 18 minutes alongside Cody Franson in the slot Fraser occupied last season. Like Rielly, Jake Gardiner and Paul Ranger have also been inconsistent options to date. Theyve offered limited patches of good on a third pairing, but nothing sustainable. Their troubles with the puck and in the defensive zone have been an obvious concern. Much like last season, the Leafs have struggled to find consistency beyond their top pair of Dion Phaneuf and Carl Gunnarsson. Carlyle has typically employed Franson and Rielly against second-tier offensive options (often subbing the rookie with Phaneuf), but theyve proven uneven in the role, both players more refined offensively than defensively. Carlyle found success teaming the 6-foot-4 Fraser with the 6-foot-5 Franson last season; though the pair had difficulty at times with greater competition as the year wore on. Because of Riellys inexperience and the inconsistency of Gardiner and Ranger, this may be the best option for the Leafs at the moment – with any one of the aforementioned three exiting the lineup initially, likely on a rotating basis. Ultimately, Carlyle will have to determine where Fraser fits best in helping to stabilize the defence. "Youre going to make the decision that you feel is best for your hockey club, whats going to give you the best chance to win," said Carlyle. Frasers return, needed as it is, highlights the instability of a Toronto defence that received no external upgrades in the offseason. DeMarco Murray College Jersey. Leaf management had limited options via free agency and ultimately stood pat on the trade market, adding only Ranger from the Marlies. It was and remains a hope for the club that Gardiner rounds into playoff form, that Ranger continues to improve after a four-year NHL absence and that Rielly continues to show growth. The results remain inconclusive to this point. Fraser exuded a workmanlike effort in snatching a spot with the Leafs last season; he led the defence in both blocked shots and hits. Though the pain and discomfort in his left knee have subsided, he will be required to wear a brace upon returning from long-term injured reserve, one that hell likely keep for the remainder of the season as a precaution. "Finding some sort of comfort in it," he said of the adjustment. "It just feels like a very restrictive piece of equipment that seldom stays in the same spot so its just getting beyond that. Like anything it just takes some getting used to." More constrictive than the brace is the medical tape he must wear, stretching from the thigh to below the knee. The protective equipment, he said, wont affect his skating stride nor does it restrict him from any typical movements. Though he figures to help a club that has had difficulty defending – 37 shots against per game – his addition is just one small piece to a group that has yet to play anywhere near its best hockey (10-5-0). In what was likely their worst performance of the season on Saturday, the Leafs allowed 40-plus shots for the third straight game, shut out for the first time all year in a 4-0 loss to the Canucks. "I think we need physical," said Carlyle, asked if Frasers physical presence was needed. "I think we need puck-moving. I think we need to quit the turnovers. I think weve got to get back to more a workman-like game versus the cute game I think weve been trying to play." Theyll be challenged to do so without two of their top centres. Tyler Bozak (hamstring) is out for the foreseeable future (Nov. 21, his earliest return date) and Dave Bolland (ankle) has hit injured reserve for a period that remains unknown and figures to be longer rather than shorter. Hoping to plug the holes and survive in the meantime, the club signed 34-year-old Jerred Smithson for the remainder of the season, also bumping James van Riemsdyk to centre. Previously with the Marlies on a pro tryout, Smithson spent last season split between Florida and Edmonton. "We look at our team to play a tighter brand of hockey and to continue to show some growth," said Carlyle. "We think the growth has stalled for our team. We dont think that weve played to the template that weve created and some of the things that were struggling with are things that we have to overcome or were not going to give ourselves the best chance for success." Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz