Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

03.11.2018 07:46
TIANJIN, China - Alison Riske held on to defeat Belinda Bencic 6-3, 6-4 in the final of the Tianjin Open on Sunday for her first Antworten

TIANJIN, China - Alison Riske held on to defeat Belinda Bencic 6-3, 6-4 in the final of the Tianjin Open on Sunday for her first WTA Tour title. Tim Hardaway Jr. Jersey .The sixth-seeded American led 6-3, 4-1, but Bencic fought back to level the match at 4-all and held a break point to go up 5-4.Riske saved the break point, though, and captured the final two games to close out the match.Its a huge accomplishment for me to win my first WTA title, she said. I was here by myself, which made it even more special, just to know that I was able to do it by myself.The 17-year-old Bencic was attempting to become the youngest winner on the WTA Tour since 15-year-old Tamira Paszek captured the Portoroz title in 2006.The third-seeded Swiss was also playing in the first WTA final of her career. Bernard King Jersey .com) - Stephen Currys jumper with 3. Tracy McGrady Jersey . But San Diego had even more trouble against right-hander Tanner Roark, who pitched a three-hitter for the first complete game of his career as the Nationals shut out the Padres 4-0. The 27-year-old set down the first 16 batters before San Diego catcher Rene Rivera, an . http://www.nbaknicksprostore.com/kids-john-starks-knicks-jersey/ . After rookie right-hander Alex Colome excelled in a 5-2 victory in the opener, the Rays fell to Chris Tillman and the Orioles 4-1 on Friday night.CHICAGO -- The Cleveland Indians placed Carlos Santana on the seven-day disabled list with a concussion and infielder Nick Swisher on the 15-day DL with a left knee injury on Tuesday. Cleveland also designated right-hander Blake Wood for assignment. To fill two spots on the 25-man roster, the Indians selected the contract of catcher George Kottaras and recalled infielder Jesus Aguilar from Triple-A Columbus. Both playerrs joined the team before Tuesday nights game with the Chicago White Sox. Carmelo Anthony Jersey. Santana was hit in the head by a foul ball on Sunday in Baltimore. He was originally in the lineup for the opener of the series in Chicago on Monday, but was scratched just before game time after experiencing concussion-like symptoms. This is his third stint on the DL in the major leagues and the second time hes been on the concussion list. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz