Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

03.11.2018 07:47
HOUSTON - The Houston Texans are back below . [url=http://www.officialpacersprostore.com/kids-joe-young-pacers-jersey/ ]Joe Young Antworten

HOUSTON - The Houston Texans are back below . Joe Young Jersey .500 and searching for answers to fix their stagnant offence as they begin their bye week.There also might be a quarterback controversy brewing.Ryan Fitzpatrick for 203 yards with two touchdowns and an interception for Houston, but struggled to move the offence for most of the day in a 31-21 loss to Philadelphia.Coach Bill OBrien cautioned against placing too much blame on the journeyman quarterback when asked if he would consider a change at the position to spark the offence.I think we have to evaluate everything, he said. Ive said this all along, I dont think you can look at one position and put all the blame on that.Ryan Mallett joined the Texans after three seasons in New England to back up Fitzpatrick. He raised eyebrows Sunday night with a tweet that he later deleted.Im staying focused for when the time comes ... seize the opportunity #justwaiting, he tweeted from his verified account @Ryan_mallett_15.He was in damage control on Monday morning despite deleting the tweet.Dont misinterpret my last tweet, the tweet said. Im not calling to be the starter. Frustrations of losing. I play my role. I am a team player first. Always.OBrien has applauded his improvement over the past few weeks, but Mallett has almost no game experience despite being in the NFL for four seasons.Hes a guy that works extremely hard in practice, which is totally different than in the game, OBrien said. In practice he seems to have good command of what were doing. Hes come in here with a good knowledge of the offence.Mallett didnt take a single snap in two of his three seasons with the Patriots. He appeared in four games in 2012, but completed just one of four passes for 17 yards with an interception.The 31-year-old Fitzpatrick has learned to ignore outside criticism in a 10-year career spent with five different teams. But hes the first one to admit that he has to improve if the Texans hope to finish the season strong and says week after week that has to play better.Hes going to work extremely hard to play at a more consistent level like all of the players need to do, OBrien said. 4-5 is a very mediocre record and its the sign of an inconsistent team.He has thrown for 1,960 yards with 11 touchdowns and eight interceptions in his first season in Houston. Hes fumbled five times, but has lost just one of them.Andre Johnson, the longest-tenured Texan after joining the team in its second season, was asked if he thinks the offence has improved since the beginning of the season.I dont know, he said. Our record doesnt show it. We just have to take a look at it and get it fixed.OBrien was pointed with his statements that the entire team needs to do more after the break and that extends to the coach and his staff.We talk a lot as a coaching staff with our players that were really all in it together. Theres no finger pointing, OBrien said. Its not one guys fault.A bright spot on the offence this season has been the resurgence of running back Arian Foster after last seasons back surgery. Foster is second in the NFL with 822 yards rushing. But Foster hurt his groin late in Houstons loss to the Eagles and its unclear how serious the problem is.OBrien wouldnt provide any details on the injury to Foster or on cornerbacks Kareem Jackson and Johnathan Joseph, who also left Sundays game with injuries.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Myles Turner Jersey . The move will give Hentgen the "time needed to support his family and his fathers current health issues," the Blue Jays said in a release. Hentgen spent 10 of his 14 big-league seasons with the Blue Jays, winning a Cy Young Award in 1996. Indiana Pacers Jerseys . Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there. http://www.officialpacersprostore.com/kids-reggie-miller-pacers-jersey/ . Hollis-Jefferson went 5-for-6 from the field and added six rebounds, while Stanley Jefferson contributed 14 points for the Wildcats, who used their trademark tough defense to dominate the games final 24 minutes and advance to Tuesdays winners bracket matchup with Kansas State.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills running back C.J. Spiller and linebacker Manny Lawson are doubtful for Sundays game against the New Orleans Saints. Spiller has attempted to play through his ankle injury in recent weeks but has been limited on the field. In the past three games, Spiller has 24 carries for 132 yards and one touchdown. He suffered the injury in Week 4 against Baltimore. Lawson aggravated a hamstring injury in Buffalos win over Miami on Sunday and had a setback during the week. Hes recorded 40 tackles, one sack and one forced fumble through seven games. Neither player practiced on Friday. Darren Collison Jersey. "Were planning on taking that to game time," Bills coach Doug Marrone said of both players. "It may change before that." Running back Fred Jackson is expected to receive a majority of the carries if Spiller is unable to play. Jackson, who also has been hampered in recent weeks because of a sprained knee, is listed as probable. He was held out of practice on Wednesday but participated on a limited basis on Thursday and Friday. The Bills promoted Ronnie Wingo from the practice squad to the active roster and released cornerback Brandon Burton. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz