Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.06.2018 07:59
but I believe in our Antworten

John Gosden is looking forward to seeing how leading Investec Derby contender Wings Of Desire adapts to the demands of Epsom at the Breakfast With The Stars morning next Tuesday. Orlando Arcia Jersey . Having failed to make the racecourse as a juvenile, the son of Pivotal has made remarkably rapid progress in recent weeks.A promising debut effort at Newmarkets Craven meeting suggested the future was bright, but even a trainer of Gosdens huge experience admitted to being taken aback by his subsequent development. A routine victory under the lights at Wolverhampton was followed by a Dante victory at York that confirmed his position as Britains leading hope for the main event on the first Saturday of June.Gosden took last years Derby hero Golden Horn to the famous Downs for a sighter prior to his brilliant victory and is keen to do the same with his latest potential star.Speaking at an Investec-sponsored media event, the trainer said: Well go to the morning at Epsom and Ive already got the work instructions from the trainer, Frankie Dettori!Ill let you know how he handles the track afterwards. If he gets on the wrong lead and winds up in the fairgrounds were in trouble!With Gosden having decided to take his immature colt out of the Epsom showpiece in early March with a view to instead aiming at the King Edward VII Stakes at Royal Ascot, connections must now stump up £75,000 to supplement.I thought wed take him out of the Derby on March 7 and go straight for the King Edward. I think its still a very good idea, alas Ive been made a fool of, said Gosden.Its very exciting. The conservative thing to do would be to go for the King Edward and if hed finished third in the Dante, thats probably what wed have done.But he wins the Dante, and if you win the Dante you go for the Derby. The owners are very clear what they want.Hes earned the money and now were giving it back again.Hes every inch a mile-and-a-half horse. That will be his best trip and I probably wont bring him back to a mile and a quarter again.If things go well youd probably put him away for a King George or something like that. Hes a proper mile-and-a-half horse, like his brother (Eagle Top), but hes a more masculine version.Wings Of Desire is a general 4-1 shot in a Derby market that lacks clarity due to the potential inclusion of top-class filly Minding.Gosden has not hidden his admiration of Aidan OBriens stunning 1000 Guineas heroine, but with connections having strengthened their hand following The Gurkhas French 2000 Guineas romp on Sunday, he expects the Ballydoyle camp to take the more logical option of keeping Minding against her own sex in the Investec Oaks.The beautifully-bred Galileo filly is odds-on across the board for Classic glory following the news Gosdens Musidora scorer So Mi Dar would miss the race through injury.Gosden said: Theyve got a lot of cards to play. Why would you need to run Minding there when she can run in an Oaks?US Army Ranger and the horse that was second to him (Port Douglas) at Chester are good horses, I think Deauville is a good horse and I was in Deauville and The Gurkha was impressive.Ive got to be honest, I think he (The Gurkha) beat Group Three horses in France.A horse of my wifes (Crazy Horse) was beaten a length for second.But he totally showed hes a Group One horse, so hes exciting if he runs in the Derby. Who knows, he could run in the St Jamess Palace.I expect Aidan to turn up with about six colts at least (at Epsom) and I expect Minding to remain in the Oaks.Wings Of Desire could yet be joined in the Derby by stable companion Linguistic.The Godolphin-owned youngster, who was narrowly denied in the Dee Stakes at Chester, could aim to book his place at Epsom in either the Cocked Hat Stakes at Goodwood on Friday or the Fairway Stakes at Newmarket 24 hours later.He might run in either the Fairway or at Goodwood and he could still be supplemented for the Derby, depending on weather forecasts, Gosden added. Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports Jonathan Villar Brewers Jersey . Ive said it before, Ive worked with top pros and I could have made my own program. Lorenzo Cain Jersey . -- Jake Peavy arrived at Bostons spring training complex on Monday with a large white bandage covering his left index finger, the result of a weekend accident. http://www.baseballbrewersofficial.com/matt-garza-jersey-c-15/ .Y. -- The Detroit Red Wings had just enough time to salvage a point.MONTREAL - A recharged Eugenie Bouchard, fresh off her stunning run to the Australian Opens final four, says shes ready to lead the Canadian team against Serbia at this weekends Federation Cup. Bouchard, who grabbed the tennis worlds attention at last months Grand Slam, will be joined in the best-of-five series by Gabriela Dabrowski of Ottawa, Sharon Fichman of Toronto and Aleksandra Wozniak, of Blainville, Que. The 19-year-old rising tennis star said Wednesday she took time off after the Australian Open, and only worked a little bit on her serve and a few technical issues. "I was definitely physically and mentally tired," Bouchard told a news conference at Montreals Claude-Robillard Sports Complex, the site of Saturday and Sundays indoor World Group II first-round series womens tie. "Im happy with what I did, but never satisfied. I wanted to do better. At the end of the day I lost in the semifinals, so ... I hit the practice court and Im going to continue to work hard on court to try and do better." Bouchard, whose success in Melbourne moved her up to No. 19 in the world rankings, made her Fed Cup debut in 2011 and has a record of 7-2. Last year in Kyiv, Bouchard battled an injured ankle and won two matches, including the decisive doubles match alongside Fichman. That victory gave Canada a place in World Group II for the first time since 2010. Dabrowski, the countrys top-ranked female doubles player at No. 61 in the WTA computer, reached her first two WTA doubles finals in 2013 at Brussels and Linz in addition to winning two doubles titles of the ITF Challenger Circuit. The 26-year-old is 3-0 in Fed Cup play. The 23-year-old Fichman has a 22-7 career record at the Fed Cup, while Wozniak, 26, is 37-9. The Canadians will square off this weekend with a young, less-experienced Serbian team that will be missing two of its top players: Jelena Jankovic and Ana Ivanovic, a former world No. 1. Bouchard, who upset Ivanovic in the quarterfinal at the Australian Open, said Wednesday her team would have liked to meet them in the Fed Cup. "I think were all disappoiinted not to have the two best, Ivanovic and Jankovic, here," said Bouchard. Corey Knebel Jersey. "But now we will take advantage, we will try to do our best and I think we have all the best players in Canada here. They might not have their best, so we will use that to our advantage." Serbian team captain Dejan Vranes said Ivanovic wont play this weekend due to injury and that Jankovic no longer competes in the event. The country will be represented by Nina Stojanovic, 17, Aleksandra Krunic, 20, Jovana Jaksic, 20, and Vesna Dolonc, 24, who at No. 117 is its top-ranked player. Vranes called the Canadians the favourites, particularly since they will be playing in front of a home crowd in a venue that holds some 4,000 fans. "We have a great challenge in front of us, but I believe in our team and I think we have a chance in every match," a confident Vranes told reporters. "Well be ready to fight." The Canadian women, however, are aiming to continue Canadas recent stretch of strong tennis performances. On the mens side, Milos Raonic climbed into the top 10 in the world last year, while Vasek Pospisil also rose in the rankings. Both reached the Rogers Cup semifinals in Montreal last summer and led the Davis Cup team to a first-ever semifinal appearance. Wozniak said she hopes the women can also deliver their own record-breaking finish. "Were looking forward to the challenge, and what the men did, its made history in Canada," Wozniak said. "So, I think for me, and for the team, its important. We would love to make a new history for Canada and win this tie." For Bouchard, who grew up in the Montreal Island community of Westmount, theres the bonus of playing a match in her hometown for the first time in a year and a half. "Its always fun to play in Montreal," said Bouchard, who was asked whether more people seem to recognize her in the city since the Australian Open. "Yeah, for sure, there are people who say, Good luck and that they are proud of me. Its special. Im happy to get compliments like that." Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz