Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

07.11.2018 07:48
VIRGINIA WATER, England -- Only a few days after sending out wedding invitations, golfer Rory McIlroy broke off his engagement t Antworten

VIRGINIA WATER, England -- Only a few days after sending out wedding invitations, golfer Rory McIlroy broke off his engagement to Danish tennis player Caroline Wozniacki on Wednesday. Harrison Barnes Jersey . Uncomfortable and subdued, the two-time major winner spoke about the decision ahead of the BMW PGA Championship, only a few hours after first announcing the split in a statement. "It is quite a difficult time for Caroline and myself, and the statement really said it all this morning," McIlroy said at Wentworth. "It was mutual and we both thought it was the best for us, the best for both of us. Time to move on, and Ive said all that I need to say." The 25-year-old McIlroy and 23-year-old Wozniacki have been dating since 2011. They were engaged on New Years Eve in Australia. The decision to call off the wedding came as surprise to many, especially since McIlroy had only recently spoke of his delight in meeting up with Wozniacki in London after competing in the Players Championship a couple of weeks ago. Wozniacki had been due to compete in an event in Rome but withdrew to meet up with him. "Look, Im no different than anyone else," the Northern Irishman said. "Everyone has been through breakups, and its obviously very, very difficult. But look, Im here to try and concentrate on this week and answer questions about golf, and thats what Im going to do." Both McIlroy and Wozniacki have been the top-ranked player in their respective sports, but Wozniacki has not won a major title. McIlroy won his first major at the 2011 U.S. Open, and then added another a year later at the U.S. PGA Championship. In the earlier statement, McIlroy took the blame for the breakup. "The problem is mine. The wedding invitations issued at the weekend made me realize that I wasnt ready for all that marriage entails," McIlroy said. "I wish Caroline all the happiness she deserves and thank her for the great times weve had. I will not be saying anything more about our relationship in any setting." At Wentworth, McIlroy is among the top players at this weeks European Tour flagship event. "Im not going to lie. Its going to be very difficult," McIlroy said of playing this week. "But you know, at least when I get inside the ropes, just try and concentrate on the shot at hand. But yeah, its obviously going to be difficult." At least McIlroy will have something to cheer him up. The Manchester United fan will play in the pro-am alongside three former stars from the club, Teddy Sheringham, Peter Schmeichel and Phil Neville. "Ive been a Manchester United fan my whole life, and getting to play with three Manchester United legends is going to be a nice afternoon," McIlroy said. "I remember watching the Champions League final in 99 when United beat (Bayern) Munich in Barcelona, and it was a very memorable night. All those three guys were involved." Jalen Brunson Jersey . The Brazil defender was substituted 13 minutes into Wednesdays 2-1 Copa del Rey win at Athletic Bilbao because of a right hamstring problem. Scans revealed a second grade tear which could keep him out for a reported four to six weeks. Custom Dallas Mavericks Jerseys .J. -- After getting permission from his 7-year-old daughter, New York Giants offensive lineman David Diehl has retired after an 11-year career that included two Super Bowl championships. http://www.mavericksproshop.com/kids-seth-curry-mavericks-jersey/ . The 26-year-old Redditch, England, native played three of his past four seasons under Rennie with the Carolina RailHawks of the North American Soccer League.Raleigh, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - The NC State Wolfpack continue their run through an ACC gauntlet, as they play host the second-ranked Duke Blue Devils on Sunday afternoon at PNC Arena. Mark Gottfrieds Wolfpack are a solid 11-5 on the season and 2-1 in conference play. However, NC State is coming off a 61-51 setback at No. 3 Virginia last Wednesday, and following this game against the Blue Devils, will play host to the North Carolina Tar Heels on Jan. 14. Mike Krzyzewskis Blue Devils are one of just three undefeated teams left in the country (Kentucky and Virginia are the others). Duke is 14-0 overall, 2-0 in conference play and opened the season with 13 straight double-digit victories. The team faced its toughest challenge to date on the road at Wake Forest on Wednesday, but was able to remain unbeaten with a 73-65 decision. Already the all-time winningest coach in Division I history (997 career victories), Coach K is closing in on 1,000 for his career. There is plenty of history between these two local rivals. Duke owns a 142-98 series advantage and has won nine of the last 11 meetings with NC State. With this being the 241st all-time meeting, this series is the second-most played rivalry in ACC history. The Blue Devils needed to play nearly flawless basketball down the stretch against Wake Forest and did just that, going 5-of-5 from the floor and 7-of-8 from the free-throw line over the last five minutes to earn the win over the Demon Deacons and remain undefeated. Freshman Justise Winslow led the way with a career-high 20 points. Fellow freshman Jahlil Okafor recorded a double- double with 12 points and 11 rebounds, while Quinn Cook and Rasheed Sulaimon tacked oon 12 and 10 points, respectively. Steve Nash Jersey. Duke has the ability to win games at either end of the floor. The team has shown very few weaknesses thus far, averaging a stout 84.4 ppg on .518 shooting, while holding foes to just 60,9 ppg, while boasting of a +8.3 rebounding margin and a +2.7 turnover margin. Okafor came in as the nations top recruit and the 7-footer hasnt disappointed, leading the nation in field- goal percentage (.681), while pacing the team in both scoring (18.9 ppg) and rebounding (8.9 rpg). Cook is the teams veteran, as the senior guard posted 14.4 ppg. Freshmen like Winslow 12.7 ppg), and Tyus Jones (10.0 ppg, 5.2 apg) add to the teams youth movement. NC State fell victim to Virginias suffocating defensive play, as the Wolfpack managed just 51 points on a less-than-stellar .397 shooting in Charlottesville this past week. Ralston Turner led the team in defeat with 14 points. Kyle Washington recorded a double-double with 13 points and 10 rebounds, but leading scorer Trevor Lacey was just 3-of-11 from the floor and finished with just nine points. A transfer from Alabama, Lacey has fit right in as NC States top performer, trying to fill the void left by ACC Player of the Year T.J. Warrens departure. Lacey is shooting just under 50 percent from the floor and leads the team in scoring at 16.7 ppg. Turner is a nice second option at the offensive end at 13.1 ppg, while Anthony Barber (11.8 ppg) rounds out the teams top scoring threats. Averaging a modest 71.4 ppg this year, tight defensive play has been a huge asset. NC State is currently limiting foes to just 62.4 ppg and holding them under 40 percent accuracy from the floor (.385). Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz