Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

07.11.2018 07:48
SAN ANTONIO -- The San Antonio Spurs are whole for the first time in months and they performed in the same efficient style that Antworten

SAN ANTONIO -- The San Antonio Spurs are whole for the first time in months and they performed in the same efficient style that helped them battle through the rash of injuries. Brent Grimes Jersey . Tony Parker had 22 points and seven assists in his return from a six-game absence, leading San Antonios balanced attack in a 112-106 victory over the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday night. Parker played with his usual relentlessness, finishing 10 for 15 from the field on a series of breakneck drives. He also had just one turnover in 32 minutes, and the Spurs had six players score in double figures. "I thought Parker looked great again coming off a nice little 10-day break they can afford to give him," Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki said. "And he just comes in and looks great." Despite a series of injuries, San Antonio (43-16) remains 1 1/2 games behind Oklahoma City (45-15) for the top seed in the Western Conference. Tim Duncan scored 17 points, Kawhi Leonard added 16 and Boris Diaw had 13 points and 10 rebounds for San Antonio. Manu Ginobili had 15 points and seven assists as the Spurs extended their winning streak to three games. Nowitzki scored 22 points, Vince Carter added 21 and Monta Ellis had 17 for the Mavericks, who have lost eight straight to the Spurs. Parker looked refreshed after not playing since Feb. 10 for what San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich officially listed as "rest," but unofficially was due to a series of lower body maladies. "I think it was a little bit of (a physical and mental rest)," Parker said. "Pop, I trust his judgment. I didnt want to admit it to myself. But maybe I was tired mentally. Its a lot of basketball the last three years with no break; the (French) national team and NBA. It definitely helped, I felt fresh." The French point guard made his first shot, and on the ensuing possession, drove into the heart of the paint to draw the defence and fired a pass to Leonard for an open 3-pointer that gave San Antonio a 5-2 lead. "I just try to penetrate and make stuff happen," Parker said. "Obviously, I want to score; but I want to do both. I want to create shots for my teammates. Myself and Manu (Ginobili), we can create a lot of offence, we have great shooters all around us. I cant remember the last time we had everybody." Parker punctuated his return with a left-handed layup from the right side of the rim to avoid Dalemberts reach with 45 seconds remaining. "Hes been an MVP candidate, really each of the last three, four, five years," Dallas coach Rick Carlisle said. "Look, hes that good and he was obviously fresh tonight. He hit shots that were the shots that were there. Youve got to give him credit for that and we needed to be a little bit better on our coverages." The Spurs visibly frustrated Nowitzki, who continually yelled at officials. Popovich alternated Splitter, Diaw and Leonard defensively on Nowitzki, who shot 9 of 17. "It was just to give him a different look," Popovich said of the rotations. "Hes such a great player. Nobody stops him. At least giving him a different look makes me feel better like Im trying, like Im doing something." Nowitzki also committed two early fouls. "The first one was stupid," he said. "I saw the ball, kind of reach for it. By the time I reached for it, the ball was gone and I hit his arm. I missed my first two shots. I think I was a little anxious; I really wanted to play well. By the time I settled in in the second quarter, I was little too hyped up." Carter kept the Mavericks in the game almost single-handedly in the first half, as Dallas trailed just 48-47. Ginobili scored eight straight points, including a pair of 3-pointers, as the Spurs opened a 78-67 lead with a minute remaining. Ginobili, who was 2 for 5 on 3s, was energized by the teams return to health. "For Tim and Tony, its been a while, more than a month, probably without all three playing," Ginobili said. "It feels good. As I said the last two games, its very important for us to be healthy, to start feeling confident, to start playing with each other again over the last stretch of the season." NOTES: The Spurs have had 24 different lineups this season. ... San Antonio has won 12 of 14 regular-season games against Dallas. The Mavericks have not beaten the Spurs since a 106-99 victory on March 17, 2012, in Dallas. ... Popovich and Nowitzki engaged in somewhat contentious banter during the game. When Nowitzki was whistled for fouling Parker on a drive, he yelled at official Derek Richardson as he left for a substitution, "Just because (Popovichs) yelling doesnt mean theres a foul." John Lynch Jersey . "I dont know where we would be without him," McClendon said. "Hes done a tremendous job for us and (Wednesday) was no different." Logan Morrison drove in two runs in Seattles big sixth inning, Young pitched seven strong innings and the Mariners beat the Houston Astros 5-2 to complete a three-game sweep. Gerald McCoy Jersey . (January 11, 2014) – Once again Kevin Martin proved why he is the all-time TSN skins leader, winning $11,500 in prize money and a spot in the Travelers All-Star Curling Skins Game presented by Pintys final following a semifinal victory over Brad Jacobs earlier this evening at the Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre in Banff, Alta. http://www.cheapbuccaneersjerseysonline.com/?tag=ryan-fitzpatrick-jersey-online . "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too.ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orlando Magic ended two negative streaks while ruining Jason Kidds first game as an NBA head coach. Third-year centre Nikola Vucevic and rookie point guard Victor Oladipo both had 19 points as the Magic outplayed the Brooklyn Nets in the second half of a 107-86 victory Sunday night. It was the second straight win for Orlando, which hadnt won back-to-back games since Dec. 19, 2012, a stretch of 60 games. It also stopped a four-game losing streak to the Nets, who swept Orlando last season winning the four games by an average of 19.8 points. Andrew Nicholson, a second-year reserve forward, added 17 points and 11 rebounds and Arron Afflalo had 16 points and a career-high eight assists for Orlando. "That group in the other locker room (Nets) is very impressive, theyre Hall of Famers," Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said referring to off-season acquisitions Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett, and All-Star guard Deron Williams. "If we played them one-on-one, wed lose. If we come with a collective responsibility approach at both ends of the floor, we have a chance and our guys did that at both ends of the floor." The Magic limited Brooklyn to 38.2 per cent shooting (34 of 89), outrebounded the Nets 54-42, and allowed only Brook Lopez and Pierce to reach double figures. Lopez had 21 points and Pierce added 16. The Nets backcourt of Williams and Joe Johnson were a combined 5 of 17 from the field and Garnett made just 3 of 11 shots. Pierce was the top rebounder with seven. "We wanted to dictate the game and I think we did that," Vaughn said. "We made them take the shot we wanted, we got a chance to rebound the basketball and we got a chance to push the ball up the floor, which is what we wanted to do." Vucevic said the Magic played well on the defensive end. "We know weve got to just keep being aggressive at that end," he said. Kidd, who was suspended for the first two games of the regular season because of a drunk driving charge, didnt like his teams performance at either end of the court, especially in the second half. The Magic shot 50 per cent in the second half, while outscooring the Nets 68-48. Vita Vea Jersey. "We didnt execute defensively when we needed to and we shot 30-something per cent," Kidd said. "We moved the ball. Guys were touching it, but we missed some wide-open looks and we made those last game (against Miami)." The Nets, who defeated two-time defending NBA champion Miami on Friday night, were embarrassed by their performance two days later. "The win against Miami doesnt mean a thing when you come here and lay an egg, which is what we did," Williams said. "We knew they were a young team and were going to play hard. We had to be ready to match their intensity and we werent. They looked like they wanted it more and that is unacceptable." The Magic (2-2) used a 17-4 run early in the third quarter to break open a close game. They led by 15 points after three quarters, then Oladipo scored six straight at the start of the fourth. His last basket was a steal off Williams and a breakaway dunk that put Orlando up 82-61 with 10:11 left. The Nets never got closer than 16 points after that. The Magics reserves outscored Brooklyns 45-30. Neither team was able to sustain momentum for more than a few possessions in the first half. The Magic started the game with a 5-0 run and that was the biggest lead of the first half for either team. There were five ties and 12 lead changes in the first 24 minutes that ended with Orlando squeezing out a 41-28 lead. Maurice Harkless started the second half with consecutive 3-pointers to propel Orlando on the 17-4 run that gave it a 58-42 lead with 7:10 left in the third quarter. Shaun Livingston replaced Williams and the Nets temporarily came to life, but couldnt sustain it. A dunk by Livingston, a 17-foot jumper from Johnson, his first basket of the game, and an end-to-end drive and dunk by Pierce cut the deficit to 61-52, but the run ended there. Oladipo scored eight straight Magic points and handed a no-look assist to Vucevic for a dunk that pushed Orlandos lead back to 15 and the Magic finished the quarter with a 74-59 lead. NOTES: The starting five for Brooklyn will make a combined $81 million this season. Orlandos starters will make a combined $22 million. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz