Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

07.11.2018 07:48
BOSTON -- The Boston Bruins keep rolling at home. [url=http://www.wholesalejerseysfastshipping.com/]Wholesale Jerseys[/url] . Da Antworten

BOSTON -- The Boston Bruins keep rolling at home. Wholesale Jerseys . David Krejci snapped a tie and set up Milan Lucics goal as the Bruins earned a split of a two-game set with a 4-1 victory Saturday night. Reilly Smith had a power-play and an empty-netter for Boston, which won its seventh straight at home. The Bruins havent lost at home in regulation since late October, going 12-0-2 in their last 14 games. "Thats what youre trying to do every year," Lucic said about Bostons run at TD Garden. "You want to make your building a tough one to play in." Its Bostons best run at home since winning 14 straight from Oct. 25, 2008-Jan. 1, 2009. "Every season we start talking about it, creating the atmosphere and getting the fans in it when we play against teams at home," Boston goalie Tuukka Rask said. "Youre always disappointed when you lose at home." Zemgus Girgensons scored for the Sabres, who beat the Bruins 4-2 in Buffalo on Thursday night. The Sabres, who havent won three straight this season, had a two-game winning streak broken. Bruins coach Claude Julien said the teams overall play is growing with each win in its own rink. "I think the more times you win, the more confidence you get," he said. "We talked about it before the season, wanting our building to be a tough building to come in to." Rask, who was rested Thursday, made 34 saves, including a pair of key stops early in the third period. Buffalo backup Jhonas Enroth stopped 35 shots and dropped to 1-7-3. Sabres interim coach Ted Nolan felt like its even tougher for his team to win on the road when its not getting production from all if its lines. "It tough to win in this league if you only have one line going and a couple of other guys and a goaltender," he said. "Especially with us, we need a little bit more. But tonight it just wasnt there." Krejcis goal broke a 1-1 tie early in the second period. Trailing and coming down the centre of the ice, Krejci took a drop pass from Jarome Iginla before waiting and firing a wrist shot past Enroths glove. Krejci fed Lucic in the slot from the left circle, and Lucic beat Enroth with a wrister inside the left post. Smith scored his empty-netter 21.4 seconds left. Rask made a pair of right-pad saves seconds apart early in the third. Matt Ellis stole the puck from Brad Marchand near the blue line and cut in alone. Linus Omark fired in the rebound. "Its a one-goal game. You try and keep it that way," Rask said. "We gave them some turnovers and they couldnt score. I guess you can say it was a momentum changer." The Bruins were short-handed two players for a lengthy stretch in the second period after Patrice Bergeron was called for cross-checking, and Gregory Campbell got a four-minute penalty for high-sticking Jamie McBain 11 seconds later. Boston held Buffalo to two shots during the initial 1:49 stretch, and one when they were down one man. Krejci felt like it was the truning point. "It was big," he said. "It was a long 5-on-3, but we killed that. From there it felt like we took over the game and were in control." Buffalos captain Steve Ott said his team didnt challenge enough in Bostons end of the ice. "I didnt think we did a good job of getting pucks behind them and then creating a fore check," he said. Boston was short two players again with just over 6 minutes left in the game, but Ott got a slashing penalty seconds into the advantage. Boston took a 1-0 on Smiths power play goal 9:39 into the game. Carl Soderberg sent a pass across the top of the crease to Smith, who one-timed a shot into an open side of the net. The Sabres tied it late in the period when Girgensons banged in the rebound of Matt Moulsons shot. Moulsons wraparound attempt popped into Rasks stick side. NOTES: Bergeron had his first career regular-season fight late in the second period, taking on Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers. ... The Sabres had killed 14 straight penalties before Smiths goal. ... Marchand was helped off the ice midway into the first period and was assisted down the runway to the dressing room area before returning to action a few minutes later. ... Bruins forward Shawn Thornton, who is appealing his 15-game suspension for taking down, punching and injuring Pittsburghs Brooks Orpik, watched from the press box. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping .com) - Ryan Johansens creative moves and hometown appeal highlighted Team Folignos successful night at the NHL All- Star Skills Competition. Cheap Jerseys Online . The team reported the signing on its website Thursday, but said Friday the deal was off in "a mutual parting of the ways that had to do with the language of the contract. http://www.wholesalejerseysfastshipping.com/ . PAUL, Minn.FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Rex Ryan would love to be reunited with Ed Reed. Its on New York Jets general manager John Idzik to make it happen. But thats if he even wants the 35-year-old free-agent safety. Reed, released Tuesday by Houston, cleared waivers Wednesday and is available to any team. Ryan, who coached Reed for several years in Baltimore, acknowledged that he and Idzik discussed the possibility of adding him. "If we did, I keep that conversation private and all that kind of stuff," Ryan said. "But part of due diligence, if youve coached a player, Im sure you would want that input. So, did we have it? I think its safe to say yes." Reed missed the Texans first two games after hip surgery and was relegated to a backup role in recent games, making just 16 tackles. He was unhappy not starting in Houston after signing a three-year, $15 million deal in the off-season after 11 years in Baltimore. Reed also criticized the team for being outplayed and outcoached after the Texans seventh straight loss last Sunday. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys. The Jets have the NFLs 26th-ranked pass defence, but Ryan insisted he is pleased with his current group of safeties, including Dawan Landry, Jaiquawn Jarrett and Antonio Allen -- whom the coach said has "a chance to be really good." But that might not prevent Ryan from wanting to add Reed, who was one of his favourites and is mentioned as one of the leagues greatest players at his position. "Its a logical question," Ryan said. "Look, the way I am, I could say absolutely yes, I would like him on our team. And Ill say that knowing you guys know me." Ryan quickly mentioned former Jets such as Brandon Moore, Alan Faneca, Trevor Pryce and Damien Woody as guys hed always like to have playing for him. "Anybody that Ive ever coached, that bled for me," Ryan said, "I want them." Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz