Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

09.11.2018 08:43
OKLAHOMA CITY -- Russell Westbrook already is off crutches and shooting free throws, but the All-Star point guard says he doesnt Antworten

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Russell Westbrook already is off crutches and shooting free throws, but the All-Star point guard says he doesnt know when hell be ready to return to the court for the Oklahoma City Thunder. Harold Carmichael Jersey . Westbrook, who underwent his third knee surgery since April on Dec. 27, offered his first public comments since his latest surgery before the Thunders game against the Boston Celtics. Westbrooks on-court performance was fine - he had a triple-double by the middle of the third quarter in a Christmas Day win over the New York Knicks - and he said he wasnt in any pain, but his knee "just kept swelling and swelling." After he underwent an MRI, the decision was made to undergo arthroscopic surgery instead of just trying to rest. "You dont really know either way, resting or going in and doing surgery, but me personally, Im just trying to do whats best for my body and whats best for me in the future," Westbrook said. He said theres "never a doubt" that he wont be able to return to form. Before Sunday, Westbrook hadnt played since tearing the lateral meniscus in his right knee during the second game of the NBA playoffs last April. The injury occurred when Houston Rockets guard Patrick Beverley banged knees with him while going for a steal after Westbrook had stopped to call a timeout. Westbrook underwent an initial surgery for the injury on April 27. He underwent another surgery on Oct. 1 to remove a loose stitch from the first procedure. At the time, the Thunder said he would miss the first four to six weeks of the regular season. Under that timetable, Westbrook could have been out for as many as 22 games, but instead, he missed only the seasons first two games. Westbrook said then he never expected to be out four to six weeks. This time, the Thunder has said they expect him to be out until after the All-Star break. "I dont pay no attention to those projections," Westbrook said. "I just wake up and try to get better each and every day. Thats it." Entering Sunday, the Thunder was 3-2 since Westbrooks latest surgery. He said hes trying to stay involved with the team as much as he can while hes out of the lineup. "This time of the year, its very important for me and my teammates to be able to get through this stretch, find a way to continue to get wins, and me personally, I want to come in and stay positive and be around my teammates and stay involved with whats going on," Westbrook said. Corey Clement Jersey .com) - Klay Thompson is quickly proving he is worth every penny of his recently signed four-year contract extension. Lane Johnson Jersey . Setting United on its way to a 2-0 victory, Rooney sent the ball high from inside the halfway line over goalkeeper Adrian after just seven minutes. "Its just instinct, Ive turned and had a quick look and seen the goalkeeper off his line," Rooney said. http://www.cheapeaglesjerseyssale.com/?tag=markus-wheaton-jersey-sale . As future stars prepare to make the big leap to the professional ranks, TSNs Draft Week delivers wall-to-wall coverage of both the NHL and NBA Entry Drafts, highlighted by exclusive live coverage of both events.CLEVELAND - The injury-thinned Cavaliers have signed guard Seth Curry to a 10-day contract. Curry is the brother of Golden State star guard Steph Curry. He played in 35 games for Santa Cruz in the NBAs Development League. With forward Shane Edwards 10-day contract ending Friday, Cleveland had an open roster spot. Curry will be available Saturday when the Cavs host Houston. Currys father, Dell, playyed one season for Cleveland (1987-88) The Cavs dressed only nine players for Thursdays loss against Oklahoma City. Halapoulivaati Vaitai Jersey. Cleveland will be without All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving (strained biceps) for at least six more games and his season could be over. Forward Luol Deng missed his second straight game with a sprained ankle. Its not clear if hell play against the Rockets. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz