Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Java Scripts
zhanjiao1212 Offline

12.11.2018 04:44
Evert to Serena Williams and almost every top p Antworten

TORONTO -- Eugenie Bouchards best off-court memory in a season full of them was attending the 40-Love Party at Wimbledon. Mitch Morse Jersey . The party celebrated the 40th anniversary of the WTA, and 17 of the former No. 1-ranked female players -- from Chris Evert to Serena Williams and almost every top player in between -- were in attendance. It was one of those pinch-me moments for Bouchard, and said a lot about how far the rising Canadian tennis star had come. "Moments like that are really special to me, and obviously I was just happy to be invited there," Bouchard said in a conference call Thursday from her training base in Florida. A day earlier, the 19-year-old from Montreal was named WTAs newcomer of the year after reaching at least the quarter-finals five times in the 2013 season. Bouchard is ranked No. 32 in the world, tops among teenagers and Canadians. She reached her first WTA final in Osaka last month before losing to Samantha Stosur. Bouchard beat Stosur earlier in the year, her first victory over an opponent ranked in the top 10. She also beat No. 10 Jelena Jankovic as part of an impressive year. The young Canadian cant pinpoint any one thing that led to her swift rise through the ranks this past season. "I think its a bunch of factors, not something specific," she said. "Its really my first full year on the pro tour, I learned a lot. Playing week in and week out against great players, and even great champions, is really tough, and it makes you mentally though. I think that helped me improve, and gave me a lot of experience for the rest of the year, so those big matches helped me a lot." Bouchard earned US$415,742 in prize money in 2013 by going 39-24 in singles play and 6-8 in doubles. Bouchard was the first Canadian to win the award since Carling Bassett in 1983. "To be the second Canadian only is a cool thing I think, and obviously its a great award and its an honour to be named the Newcomer of the Year. So Im proud of that," said Bouchard. While she raced more than 100 spots up the rankings this season, she knows next season is going to be a crawl. The higher she goes, the more difficult it is to move. "And then each small move, each small jump is more significant," she said. "Strategy-wise, I have my coach (Nick Saviano) and Im just going to train really hard in this off-season and try to improve. I dont think theres a secret recipe, just a lot of hard work will definitely go into it on the practice court and then once Im in matches as well, really work hard and try to be the best I can be." While Bouchard has become more comfortable as shes gained experience on the tour, she said theres no sense of "been there, done that." "I think its hard to have that feeling . . . when you walk onto the grounds at the Australian Open or any Grand Slam or any tournament for that matter," Bouchard said. "Tennis is what I love doing, so Im never going to get bored of it, and Im never going to feel like Im tired of it. "Im saying that now, but maybe when Im ready to retire at 30, maybe Ill have that feeling. But for now, its what I love doing, I cant think of doing anything else, and Im just going to go into every tournament with the same energy and motivation that Ive always had and always will have." Larry Johnson Jersey .com) - On a night the Bulls played without Derrick Rose, it was time for Pau Gasol to take charge. Sammy Watkins Jersey . Granada goalkeeper Roberto Fernandez saved Morenos first two headers from corner kicks taken by Sergio Garcia, but the defender beat him on his third try after Garcia found Moreno unmarked at the near post in the 78th minute. http://www.cheapchiefsjerseysonline.com/?tag=allen-bailey-jersey-online . -- Billy Andrade hasnt played much competitive golf over the past four years.Emma Eliasson scored with 4:15 to play and Sweden beat defending bronze medalist Finland 4-2 in the Olympic womens hockey quarter-finals Saturday -- a reversal of the result from the third-place game four years ago. Valentina Wallner made 29 saves for Sweden, which will play the United States in the semifinals. Finland, the No. 3 seed in the world, drops to the classification bracket and can finish no better than fifth. Two-time NCAA champion Noora Raty made 28 saves for Finland. But she could not see Eliassons slapshot from the blue line that held up as the game-winner. The game was a rough one for womens hockey, which does not allow the body-checking that would be familiar to fans of the NHL or the mens international game. Finlands Nina Tikkinen was cross-checked to the ice in front of the Sweden net, banging her head on the ice as she landed, and a skirmish at the other end led to four-minute roughing penalties for Minttu Tuominen of Finland and Erika Grahm of Sweden. Kareem Hunt Jersey. Finland took the lead 13 minutes into the second when Wallner stopped Linda Valimakis shot with her blocker but left it in front for Venla Hovi. Sweden tied it on a power-play goal early in the second period when Anna Borgqvists shot deflected off a defencemans stick and the tip of Ratys skate into the net. Lina Wester gave Sweden the lead with 14:51 left in the third, but Finland tied it just 12 seconds later when Karoliina Rantamaki dug the puck out from behind the net and passed it in front to Emma Nuutinen. Sweden took a 3-2 lead on Eliassons power-play goal and Emma Nordin added an empty-netter. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz