Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.11.2018 06:44
at 14:15 and Hanowski Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N. Jullian Taylor Jersey .C. - And then there were five. Five spots, that is, still up for grabs in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. Among those jockeying for one of the coveted berths is Martin Truex Jr., who gamely finished third Sunday night at Atlanta while driving with a broken right wrist. Truex had to drive through the field from 18th after an unscheduled pit stop with just more than 100 laps remaining to check on a potential loose wheel. Most impressive was this: Truexs cast appeared to be melting late in the race. "The cast just inside my hand here got all soft," he said. "You can see it moves real soft like theres nothing there and its kind of broke right here between my thumb. It hurts like hell when youre in there just steering the car. "When youre steering back and forth here and youre out of control and youre holding on and youre sawing on the wheel and all the tires, it felt like every time I moved it, somebody was hitting it with a hammer." But Truex, with one win on the season and 13th in points, is in decent shape headed into Richmond, where the Chase field will be decided Saturday night. Hes holding down the second wild card, while Kasey Kahne has clinched at least the first wild card because hes got two wins. Not in as a great a position is four-time Jeff Gordon, who is winless on the year and still trying to sneak inside the top 10 in the standings. He moved a notch closer Sunday with a sixth-place finish, but trails Kurt Busch by six points for the 10th and final spot. Based on the aggression Gordon showed early and often Sunday at Atlanta, hell be charging hard at Richmond after a spot in the Chase. There was some post-race tension between Gordon and Carl Edwards that apparently began when Gordon slid in front of Edwards early in the race to claim position. It triggered hard racing between them for the remainder of the race that Gordon tried to discuss with Edwards after in two different conversations. "I have a problem with a guy when I apologize for sliding him and he proceeds to tell me all the things that I did wrong in the race," Gordon said after the first conversation with Edwards. "I didnt hear him apologizing for any of the things that he did. I tried to have a regular conversation and that didnt seem to be possible with him." Edwards was angry that Gordon cut him off early in the race. "We dont agree on what happened and finally he got frustrated enough with the conversation that he just walked away, which might be smart," Edwards said. "He just slide-jobbed me and I thought it was really out of character for him and I didnt understand what was going on there. I did everything I could not to wreck us both." The two had a second conversation in the motorhome that seemed to satisfy both on how theyll race each other at Richmond. Edwards is already locked into the Chase field but every position will count for Gordon, who will be battling with such winless drivers as Dale Earnhardt Jr., Busch, and defending Sprint Cup champion Brad Keselowski for a spot in the Chase. None is in as much trouble as Keselowski, who is poised to become the first defending champion since Tony Stewart in 2006 to fail to make the Chase the year after winning the title. Keselowski, who was already on dangerous ground, dropped to 15th in the standings Sunday night when his engine failed 18 laps from the finish. Hes now 28 points out of 10th, winless on the year, and could miss the Chase even if he wins Saturday night at Richmond. "We dont dictate our own fate, which is never good," Keselowski said. "Obviously, we have the speed and performance to get there, but we havent put together the execution or the luck. Theres only so much you can control." Joshua Garnett Jersey . The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA. Discount San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . Beanballs were the theme Friday night as the Red Sox and Rays had another AL East rumble, with Boston earning a 3-2 victory on A. http://www.cheap49ersjerseysonline.com/?tag=d-j-jones-jersey-online . -- Chicago manager Darold Butler has a message for the Windy City.CLEVELAND -- Ben Hanowski scored two goals as the Abbotsford Heat spoiled Lake Eries home opener with a 5-2 victory over the Monsters in American Hockey League action Friday night. The Heat (1-0-0) sealed the win with three goals in the second period, including two on the power play, before adding two more goals in the third period. Drew MacKenzie, Josh Jooris, and Chad Billins recorded the other Heat goals while Paul Byron added two assists. Bryan Lerg and Brad Malone scored for Lake Erie (0-1-0). Lerg put the home team on the board early with his power-play goal from Stefan Elliott at 7:47 of the first period. Abbotsford was held scoreless until Billins got a power-play goal at 6:54 of the second period to tie the game, and MacKenzie made it 2-1 with his goal less than two minutes later. Cheap Football 49ers Jerseys. Hanowski scored his first goal of the night -- a power-play marker at 13:06 of the second period -- to give Abbotsford a 3-1 lead. The Monsters came out attacking in the third period as Malone scored 58 seconds into the frame to make it 3-2, but Jooris put the game out of reach at 14:15 and Hanowski added his second tally of the game less than five minutes later. Jooris also had an assist on Hanowskis first goal. Reto Berra made 31 saves for Abbotsford while Lake Eries Sami Aittokalio stopped 20 shots. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz