Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

15.11.2018 07:46
when you see things y Antworten

EAST LANSING, Mich. Authentic Dylan Gambrell Jersey . -- Michigan State cant count on many of its players to perform consistently well. Keith Appling has been an exception in Big Ten play. Appling scored 24 points to help the fifth-ranked Spartans beat Minnesota 87-75 in overtime Saturday after overcoming a double-digit deficit in the second half and blowing a lead late in regulation. "No lead is safe at the end of a game, especially in the Big Ten," Appling said. The Spartans (15-1, 4-0 Big Ten) are well aware of that fact. The Spartans scored 15 straight points while holding the Golden Gophers (13-4, 2-2) scoreless for nearly 8 minutes after trailing 53-43 with 15:57 left. Michigan State missed an opportunity to win in regulation for the second straight game, losing a five-point lead in the last 13 seconds. The Spartans were without Adreian Payne because of a sprained right foot. "Theres nothing medically wrong that we can observe," coach Tom Izzo said. "Theres no stress fracture. He wanted to play. Hes not being a wimp. He just didnt feel he could, so I didnt want to take a chance and suit him up." Payne didnt start the previous game, but scored 18 points in an overtime win over No. 3 Ohio State in which Michigan State wasted a 17-point lead in the second half. "We deserve some criticism for how weve executed," Izzo said. Late in regulation, the Gophers (13-4, 2-2) made plays and got a break that gave them a shot to pull off an upset. Minnesotas Malik Smith made his fifth 3-pointer, Gary Harris missed two free throws with 11.3 seconds left for the Spartans and DeAndre Mathieus layup with 1.7 seconds left tied the game and sent it to overtime. First-year Gophers coach Richard Pitino was glad Mathieu made the shot, but it wasnt the one he wanted. "I was running a play and trying to shoot a 3 to be honest with you," Pitino said. Michigan State scored the first nine points of OT, ending Minnesotas chance to beat a top-five team on its home court for the first time in school history and to win at the Breslin Center for the first time since 1997. "Anytime you go on the road in a great environment and you step up for 40 minutes and you dont win the game, it is a bit of a missed opportunity," Pitino said. "But there will be plenty more." Minnesotas next two home games are against Ohio State and Wisconsin, teams currently ranked No. 3 and No. 4 in The Associated Press poll. The Spartans barely did enough to keep winning and match the best 16-game record Izzo has had in 19 seasons, equaling the record they had during the 2000-01 season as defending national champions. Minnesota guard Austin Hollins turned the ball over with 42 seconds left and teammate Andre Hollins had an ill-advised 3-pointer blocked with 23 seconds left, trailing by three on each possession. Then, the Gophers struggled to take care of the basketball in OT and couldnt stop the Spartans. "We just made some bonehead plays," Andre Hollins said. Minnesota needed more than 4 minutes to score in the extra period and those points pulled it within seven. "We came in confident," Andre Hollins said. "We expected to win this game. Its not a moral victory. We have to give them a lot of credit for making their free throws." Andre Hollins scored 24 and Smith had 17 points off the bench. Smith scored 11 of his points, nine on 3-pointers, in the first 12 minutes of the game to help the Gophers lead 41-36 at halftime after making 7 of 12 shots beyond the arc. They made just 3 of 14 3-pointers in the second half and overtime. Harris had 19 points and redshirt freshman Kenny Kaminski scored a season-high 15 -- all on 3-pointers. Appling said Kaminski, "saved the day," for the Spartans. Izzo has not been pleased lately with Branden Dawson and Denzel Valentine and both played relatively well at times against Minnesota. Dawson finished with six points and 10 rebounds after not scoring and grabbing just three rebounds in the first half. "Theres something wrong with Brandan," Izzo said. "Theres something bothering him. You can see it -- you dont have to be a coach." Valentine had nine points, 10 rebounds, four assists, four steals and a blocked shot late in regulation. "He got some big rebounds late and he defended better," Izzo said. Authentic Aaron Dell Jersey . Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse will reunite at this weekends season-opening World Cup at Canada Olympic Park as they begin their buildup to the Winter Games in Sochi. Authentic Brenden Dillon Jersey . Its other five picks were all six foot or better, with three at 6-1 or above. Third-round pick Brett Lernout stands six foot four and weighs 206 pounds. http://www.cheapsharksjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-brent-burns-jersey .C. -- Steve Spurrier was much happier about South Carolinas improved performance than about his lastest career milestone.Gary Neville says he is surprised if Jose Mourinho has criticised Chris Smalling, but thinks Luke Shaw needs to mature at Manchester United. Mourinho appeared to be critical of Smalling and Shaw when he said after the 3-1 win over Swansea on Sunday that he only wants players who are willing to put their bodies on the line.Both Smalling and Shaw were left out of the squad for the match due to not being 100 per cent. Former Manchester United defender Neville worked with Smalling for several years while he was assistant manager with England.I find it difficult to believe he has ever been anything other than completely committed to wanting to get out on the training pitch every day, said the Sky Sports pundit at the Red Bull Street Style event, where he was a judge. So I am not quite sure what Jose has seen, but he is the manager of the club and has to make the calls he sees fit. Skys James Cooper has the latest on how Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is dealing with Luke Shaw Having worked with him for four years he has always been incredibly impeccable and trust worthy, someone I always felt would run through a brick wall, so I am surprised by that one.Shaw joined United in 2014 from Southampton but has only returned to the first team this season after breaking his leg last September.I think Luke is a more complex character, said Neville. He is young, has moved away from Southampton, and he needs to mature physically and mentally. Having worked with him for four years he has always been incredibly impeccable and trust worthy, someone I always felt would run through a brick wall, so I am surprised by that one. Authentic Justin Braun Jersey. Gary Neville on Chris Smalling He is such a huge talent but obviously has had injury problems and is not over them from a mental point of view and he needs to work on that.He is a young person with big expectation, but he is now in the spotlight at a big club, and Manchester United doesnt take prisoners. Andy Walker & Ray Wilkins discuss Luke Shaw and Chris Smalling’s future at Manchester United Jose Mourinho wont either because it will be him or the players that are going to survive and he doesnt work on the theory it will be the players.Jose is looking to make his name at Manchester United and he has to make sure he has the players alongside him he wants.Former Celtic striker Andy Walker told Sky Sports News HQ that he thinks Mourinho is trying to force Smalling and Shaw out of the club.But Neville said: As a manager you pick the players who are available to play and trust in them.They were very strong comments, he sees things on the inside and, having being part of coaching teams in the last three or four years, when you see things you are not happy with, its not always apparent to the public on the outside. Also See: Nev: When I first saw Ronaldo The game that made Ronaldo Shaw not a Schweini situation Zlatan: I will do more at Utd Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz