Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

16.11.2018 08:41
to a No. 34 ranking and Antworten

GLASGOW -- Norwegian coach Ronny Deila was hired as the new manager of Scottish champion Celtic on Friday. Authentic Phillies Jerseys For Sale . The 38-year-old Deila joined the Glasgow club on a 12-month rolling contract from Norwegian side Stromsgodset. He guided the club to its first Norwegian league title in 43 years last season. Deila takes over at Celtic from Neil Lennon, who quit last month after winning five trophies in four years. "I want to deliver the best attacking, exciting and entertaining football we can play," Deila said. The Norwegian "likes to play attacking, winning football, the Celtic way, something I know our supporters will endorse," Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell said. Former Ireland and Manchester United star Roy Keane had been in contention for the Celtic job but ruled himself out last week. Former West Bromwich Albion manager Steve Clark had been among the other reported candidates. Deila said former Celtic and Scotland midfielder John Collins was one of several candidates to be his top assistant. Lawwell said he was in talks with former Hearts and Sunderland keeper Craig Gordon, Deila shrugged off comparisons to Borussia Dortmund manager Juergen Klopp at a news conference. "I am Ronny Deila but I like Juergen Klopp," Deila said. "He is a modern leader, very close to the players, and I think that is important. You have to get the players to feel safe and they also have to feel loved, and Juergen Klopp is fantastic at doing that." The Norwegians first competitive game as Celtic manager will be a Champions League qualifier next month -- the first of three matches the club has to negotiate in order to reach the group stages. Cheap Throwback Phillies Jerseys . "There are a lot of things that are going very well in this organization. Im not coming in here to rip things apart," Nicholson told reporters Friday. "I know what Hockey Canada was when I started, and I know where this (Oilers) organization is today. Phillies Dave Hollins Jersey . Levante, which had lost five straight including a Copa del Rey game last weekend, fell behind at its Ciutat de Valencia stadium when Ionut Sapanura opened the scoring for Elche in the 26th minute. http://www.cheapphilliesjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=phillies-aaron-loup-jersey . The question is how many minutes will be available to them and can any of their defence or goaltending provide value? Top Picks: Following a down year in 2011-2012, Matt Duchene rebounded with his highest points-per-game (0.JUPITER, Fla. - The rowdiest event on the PGA Tour landed golfs biggest attraction Friday when Tiger Woods said he would play the Phoenix Open for the first time in 14 years.The tournament starts Jan. 29 and ends on the Sunday of the Super Bowl, which also is in Phoenix.Woods also announced on his website he will play the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines a week later. That was no surprise, for Woods has won there eight times as a pro, including his last major in the 2008 U.S. Open.He has not played the Phoenix Open since 2001. And while Woods has made only three appearances at the TPC Scottsdale, he always generates news. Woods made an ace on the par-3 16th hole in 1997 and was showered with beer cups over the sheer emotion of the moment.He was criticized in 1999 when he was permitted to let fans move a massive boulder in front of his ball after it had been declared a loose impediment. Also that year, a spectator who had been heckling Woods was found to have had aa gun in his fanny pack. Wholesale Phillies Jerseys. In his most recent appearance in 2001, someone lobbed an orange onto the green while he was putting.It will be great to return to Phoenix, Woods said on his website. The crowds are amazing and always enthusiastic, and the 16th hole is pretty unique in golf.This is the time Woods usually starts his PGA Tour season. Torrey Pines and Phoenix have switched spots on the calendar because the Phoenix Open prefers to end on Super Bowl Sunday. It is the biggest day at the tournament, with crowds estimated at over 500,000, is on Saturday.Woods played only nine times worldwide last year because of surgery to his back and lingering issues. In his return after four months off, he tied for last in the Hero World Challenge in Orlando, Florida.Woods is working with a new coach. He has slipped to a No. 34 ranking and he is still not guaranteed a spot in the first World Golf Championship of the year at Doral for the top 50 in the world. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz