Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zxlbxj1 Offline

03.07.2018 11:28
Minnesota forward Zach Parise Antworten

Cristiano Ronaldo says Sir Alex Ferguson introduced him to Manchester United players and wanted to sign him straight after playing in a friendly for Sporting Lisbon against his side in 2003. The Real Madrid forward, who spent six fruitful years at Old Trafford under Ferguson, was signed just five days after Sporting had beaten United 3-1 in a friendly in Lisbon.Ronaldo, who is promoting his Nike CR7 Chapter 3 boots, a homage to his time at Sporting Lisbon, says Ferguson pulled him into the United dressing room after the game. Ronaldo won three Premier League titles at Old Trafford Ronaldo said: The first game that I played against Manchester United was an unbelievable game. It was the perfect night, the perfect night.After the game some of my team-mates said: Listen, youre going to go to Manchester, trust me!Sir Alex Ferguson was there, and [they said] he wants to speak with you. I go to the dressing room, he introduced me to the players. Ronaldo tells the story of the time he dazzled United and Ferguson while playing for Sporting Lisbon in 2003 For me, I was a little bit shy. And Sir Alex Ferguson said to me: Listen, I want you now.Everything came so fast, and two days after I speak to the coach and they take me to England, and I was in Manchester, and I signed.Ronaldo spent six years with Sporting Lisbon, and having gone on to win the Ballon dOr three times in his career, the Portugal forward has not forgotten his roots. The Portugal forward moved to Real Madrid in 2009 The history that I have with Sporting, it is great, its an honour for me to be in this family.Sporting helped me to give me a good education, not just on the pitch, but outside the pitch.Watch #CR7Live on Wednesday at 1pm on SkySports.com, Sky Sports Facebook page and on the Soccer AM You Tube Channel. Also See: WATCH: Pogba scores stunner Ronaldo agrees new Real deal Ronaldo should retire at Real Jose wants bodies on the line Manuel Neuer Bayern Munich Jersey . The 2014 edition will be the ninth meeting between the Caps and Vikes in a tradition that dates back to 2005. "Since the original Whitecaps, the club has enjoyed fantastic support from fans in Victoria and all across Vancouver Island," said Whitecaps FC president Bob Lenarduzzi. Corentin Tolisso Jersey . After just two league games in June, Toronto (6-4-1) will go on to play seven in July plus a friendly against Tottenham. Five of those contests are against Eastern Conference opposition, meaning valuable points in the playoff race are on the line. http://www.fcbayernsoccerproshop.com/c-7...ich-jersey.aspx. The 33-year-old defender has spent his entire career at Chelsea, scoring 57 goals in 621 appearances. He regained his regular starting place under Jose Mourinho in the season that ended at the weekend without Chelsea winning a trophy. Niklas Sule Bayern Munich Jersey . The victory strengthened Liverpools position in the top four after Tottenham lost 1-0 at Norwich in the days late kickoff, cutting the north London club six points adrift of fourth place and the final Champions League slot for next season. Kingsley Coman Bayern Munich Jersey . The kind he has every so often. The kind he has when Dwyane Wade sits. James scored 43 points -- 25 in a bewildering first-quarter shooting display -- and Chris Bosh added 21, leading the Miami Heat to a 100-96 win Tuesday night over the Cleveland Cavaliers, who played their first game without injured All-Star guard Kyrie Irving.The Montreal Canadiens play host to Josh Harding and the red-hot Minnesota Wild from the Bell Centre this evening. While Minnesota takes aim at its eighth win of November, the Canadiens will try to post just their third victory in nine games this month. Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 690 at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. Montreal had won two of three outings heading into Saturdays home test against the New York Rangers, but dropped a 1-0 decision to the visiting Blueshirts. Cam Talbot stopped all 22 shots he faced to post his first career shutout in New Yorks close win at the Bell Centre. Ryan Callahans power-play goal in the second period stood as the winning margin for the Rangers. Carey Price made 33 saves for the Habs, who have dropped six of their last eight. "I dont want to make any excuses, but we all played very hard. My guys played very good defensive hockey tonight," Price admitted. "The goal was deflected, but the guys are letting me see the puck, and thats part of a solid defensive game." Price is expected to get the start in goal again this evening. Habs forward David Desharnais is back on a line with winger Max Pacioretty - and sophomore Brendan Gallagher - for tonights contest. Desharnais was a healthy scratch in two of the last four games and has just one assist and is a minus-2 in 19 games this season. He did score in the shootout to lead the Canadiens to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Friday night. Pacioretty has also struggled since returning from a strained hamstring injury, recording just one assist in the past seven games. Montreal is 3-2-0 with a tie in its six all-time home games against the Wild. The Habs have won four of the past six encounters versus Minnesota overall. Thee Wild enter Tuesday having won four straight tilts and are boasting a 7-0-1 record so far in November.ddddddddddddMinnesota also has lost just once in regulation over its past 13 games, going 10-1-2 during that stretch. Minnesota recorded its three most recent wins on home ice, where the club is 10-1-2 on the season. The club is just 3-3-2 as the guest in 2013-14, but the Wild can get over .500 on the road during this trek, which also features stops in Ottawa, Winnipeg and St. Louis. The Wild went 3-0 on their recent homestand thanks in large part to the play of Harding between the pipes. The netminder went 3-0 with a 1.38 goals-against average and .939 save percentage during the residency and was named the NHLs Third Star for the week ending Nov. 17. Harding earned the win for the Wild on Sunday, as they notched a 2-1 regulation decision against the Winnipeg Jets. Mikko Koivus second goal of the game, which came with 3:12 remaining in the third period, proved to be the difference for Minnesota. With time winding down and the game tied, Charlie Coyle won a battle for the puck in the corner and sent a pass to the left circle for Koivu, who beat Ondrej Pavelec to the short side for the eventual game-winner. Harding took care of the rest and finished with 21 saves for the Wild. "Were pretty confident when hes in net and when he sees the puck, hes gonna stop it," Minnesota forward Zach Parise said about Harding. With Niklas Backstrom out indefinitely with a concussion, Harding is currently the clubs No. 1 option in net. He expects to get the start on Tuesday, while Darcy Kuemper could get the call tomorrow when Minnesota plays in Ottawa. Harding is 1-1-1 with a 2.68 GAA in three career outings against the Canadiens. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Hoodies ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz