Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.11.2018 08:33
SAN ANTONIO -- The San Antonio Spurs are whole for the first time in months and they performed in the same efficient style that Antworten

SAN ANTONIO -- The San Antonio Spurs are whole for the first time in months and they performed in the same efficient style that helped them battle through the rash of injuries. Authentic Dougie Hamilton Jersey . Tony Parker had 22 points and seven assists in his return from a six-game absence, leading San Antonios balanced attack in a 112-106 victory over the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday night. Parker played with his usual relentlessness, finishing 10 for 15 from the field on a series of breakneck drives. He also had just one turnover in 32 minutes, and the Spurs had six players score in double figures. "I thought Parker looked great again coming off a nice little 10-day break they can afford to give him," Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki said. "And he just comes in and looks great." Despite a series of injuries, San Antonio (43-16) remains 1 1/2 games behind Oklahoma City (45-15) for the top seed in the Western Conference. Tim Duncan scored 17 points, Kawhi Leonard added 16 and Boris Diaw had 13 points and 10 rebounds for San Antonio. Manu Ginobili had 15 points and seven assists as the Spurs extended their winning streak to three games. Nowitzki scored 22 points, Vince Carter added 21 and Monta Ellis had 17 for the Mavericks, who have lost eight straight to the Spurs. Parker looked refreshed after not playing since Feb. 10 for what San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich officially listed as "rest," but unofficially was due to a series of lower body maladies. "I think it was a little bit of (a physical and mental rest)," Parker said. "Pop, I trust his judgment. I didnt want to admit it to myself. But maybe I was tired mentally. Its a lot of basketball the last three years with no break; the (French) national team and NBA. It definitely helped, I felt fresh." The French point guard made his first shot, and on the ensuing possession, drove into the heart of the paint to draw the defence and fired a pass to Leonard for an open 3-pointer that gave San Antonio a 5-2 lead. "I just try to penetrate and make stuff happen," Parker said. "Obviously, I want to score; but I want to do both. I want to create shots for my teammates. Myself and Manu (Ginobili), we can create a lot of offence, we have great shooters all around us. I cant remember the last time we had everybody." Parker punctuated his return with a left-handed layup from the right side of the rim to avoid Dalemberts reach with 45 seconds remaining. "Hes been an MVP candidate, really each of the last three, four, five years," Dallas coach Rick Carlisle said. "Look, hes that good and he was obviously fresh tonight. He hit shots that were the shots that were there. Youve got to give him credit for that and we needed to be a little bit better on our coverages." The Spurs visibly frustrated Nowitzki, who continually yelled at officials. Popovich alternated Splitter, Diaw and Leonard defensively on Nowitzki, who shot 9 of 17. "It was just to give him a different look," Popovich said of the rotations. "Hes such a great player. Nobody stops him. At least giving him a different look makes me feel better like Im trying, like Im doing something." Nowitzki also committed two early fouls. "The first one was stupid," he said. "I saw the ball, kind of reach for it. By the time I reached for it, the ball was gone and I hit his arm. I missed my first two shots. I think I was a little anxious; I really wanted to play well. By the time I settled in in the second quarter, I was little too hyped up." Carter kept the Mavericks in the game almost single-handedly in the first half, as Dallas trailed just 48-47. Ginobili scored eight straight points, including a pair of 3-pointers, as the Spurs opened a 78-67 lead with a minute remaining. Ginobili, who was 2 for 5 on 3s, was energized by the teams return to health. "For Tim and Tony, its been a while, more than a month, probably without all three playing," Ginobili said. "It feels good. As I said the last two games, its very important for us to be healthy, to start feeling confident, to start playing with each other again over the last stretch of the season." NOTES: The Spurs have had 24 different lineups this season. ... San Antonio has won 12 of 14 regular-season games against Dallas. The Mavericks have not beaten the Spurs since a 106-99 victory on March 17, 2012, in Dallas. ... Popovich and Nowitzki engaged in somewhat contentious banter during the game. When Nowitzki was whistled for fouling Parker on a drive, he yelled at official Derek Richardson as he left for a substitution, "Just because (Popovichs) yelling doesnt mean theres a foul." Authentic Rod Brind’Amour Jersey . The Spanish champions decision not to sign a defender during the January transfer window may have backfired after Valencia took advantage of a lethargic, uninspired effort by its hosts at the Camp Nou, where former Spain coach Luis Aragones -- who previously coached the Catalan side -- was honoured after his death on Saturday. Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys .C. -- Al Jefferson knows few people will be giving the Charlotte Bobcats a chance to upset the Miami Heat in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs. http://www.cheaphurricanesjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-jordan-martinook-jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. NEW YORK -- Pound it into the paint, pound your opponent on the backboards. The Memphis Grizzlies rediscovered their winning formula Saturday, getting 25 points and 15 rebounds from Zach Randolph and snapping a five-game losing streak with a 95-87 victory over the New York Knicks. Tony Allen added 19 points and eight boards while providing his usual strong defence. Jerryd Bayless scored 11 points, including two free throws to end a Knicks flurry that had trimmed a 19-point deficit to four in the final half-minute. "This was going to be a tough one. It is not easy winning here," point guard Mike Conley said. "For us to come in and win says a lot. Hopefully this will spark something for us." Conley finished with nine points and eight assists after missing two games with a bruised left thigh for the Grizzlies, who had a 56-29 rebounding advantage and outscored the Knicks 60-28 in the paint. "Thats embarrassing, especially when you start a big lineup," Knicks coach Mike Woodson said, adding that Carmelo Anthony, Tyson Chandler and Andrea Bargnani needed to rebound better. "I thought that was the difference." Anthony scored 30 points, while reserves J.R. Smith and Tim Hardaway Jr. each had 16 for the Knicks. Chandler had eight points and six rebounds in his second game back from a broken leg, while Bargnani managed just three points and two boards in 22 minutes after moving back into the starting lineup. Randolph and the Grizzlies front line outworked the Knicks, methodically increasing their lead until they were able to build a big cushion with a 15-5 run that spanned the end of the third quarter and early fourth. "It was real critical me being aggressive, getting to the free throw line, making shots. Something Ive been trying to do these last couple of games," Randolph said. "Been a lot of focus on me packing the paint. I was kind of hoping that I could operate down there." Randolph had 10 points and eight rebounds in the third quarter, including a follow shot for the first of three straight Memphis baskeets that turned an eight-point lead into a 72-58 advantage. Authentic Glen Wesley Jersey. He made two free throws to open the fourth, then Bayless had the next three field goals for the Grizzlies to push the lead to 81-63. Memphis seemed comfortably ahead after Randolph scored in the lane and Allen came up with a steal and basket to make it 91-78 with 3:04 to play, but Smith and Anthony made consecutive 3-pointers to start a run of nine straight Knicks points that made it 91-87 with 25 seconds remaining. Bayless than knocked down a pair of free throws and Allen closed it out with a final basket. "I thought that we played really, really hard," Memphis coach Dave Joerger said. "Every coach puts up on his board, play hard, play smart, play together. I thought just about every single minute of the game we played hard." The Knicks fell to 4-10 at home, matching their total number of home losses all of last season in 41 games. The Knicks tried to change their luck in home day games, where they had lost by 41 points to the Celtics and 31 to the Spurs in noon starts, by staying in a hotel the night before. They were much more competitive, but far from good enough until it was too late. "Its a sense of inconsistency right now," Anthony said. "We have spurts where were playing great basketball and then we just have spurts where were just dead out there. So weve got to get better at that." Memphis is still playing without Marc Gasol and Tayshaun Prince, but was stabilized by the return of Conley, even though he shot just 4 of 18 and failed to score in double figures for the first time this season. The Grizzlies jumped to a 17-8 lead, but Knicks woke up early this time compared to the previous matinees and cut it to 25-22 after one. Memphis scored the final five points of the half, taking a 50-40 lead into the break after Ed Davis dunk with a second left. Notes: Knicks forward Metta World Peace sat out with a sore left knee for the third time this season. ... The Grizzlies are 0-7 against Southwest Division teams but improved to 11-8 against everyone else. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz