Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zxlbxj1 Offline

03.07.2018 11:29
vFormer Red Sox Jacoby Ellsbury an Antworten

PORTLAND, Ore. - The last time Nicolas Batum had a triple-double, it came because of a casually tossed buzzer-beating 3-pointer in a rout of San Antonio earlier this season. The Trail Blazers forward was embarrassed and said he never meant to disrespect the Spurs, so it didnt count. This one counted. Batum had 14 points, 10 rebounds and a career-high 14 assists for his fourth career triple-double in Portlands 110-94 victory over the Orlando Magic on Wednesday night. And he did it with a fractured finger. "Ive said it many times about Nic — hes very versatile and he does a lot of things," Blazers coach Terry Stotts said. "When he stays aggressive, good things happen." LaMarcus Aldridge kept Portland in it despite a sluggish start and finished with 36 points and nine rebounds. The Blazers, who came in having lost four of their last six, avoided a season-high three-game losing streak. After struggling to pull ahead in the third quarter, Mo Williams hit a 3-pointer and Thomas Robinson made a layup to give the Blazers 90-82 with just over six minutes left. Aldridge made consecutive jumpers, Damian Lillard added a 3-pointer and Portland took a 97-87 lead. Batum extended it with a 19-foot-jumper. Batum got his 10th rebound with less than a minute left and many in the crowd gave him a standing ovation. His first triple-double this season came in a 115-105 victory over San Antonio on Nov. 2 — but that was the one he doesnt count. "I have to do a lot of things on the court especially on offence and defence to do my job," he said. "I know my job. I know my role." Batum sustained an avulsion fracture of his left middle finger, meaning a fragment pulled away from the bone, in a loss to Philadelphia on Saturday night. He has been playing with a splint. Portland was coming off a 123-119 loss at Sacramento on Tuesday night. Lillard had a career-high 41 points in the defeat, but was held to 11 against the Magic. "I was (tired), just a little bit," Lillard said. "But Nico was making a lot of the plays, so thats what was working for us." Arron Afflalo had 22 points for the Magic, who lost their fifth straight. Orlando was coming off a 101-81 loss at the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday night to open a five-game road trip. "I thought our intensity was good in the first half," Afflalo said. "We just got off course in the second half." Orlando was without 7-foot centre Nikola Vucevic, who sustained a concussion in the loss to the Clippers and is listed as day-to-day. The Magic shifted their lineup to make room for rookie Victor Oladipo, who made his 17th start of the season to the delight of a big contingent of Indiana fans who were at the game. Portland led by as many as eight points early, but the Magic closed the gap and the score was knotted at 24 going into the second quarter. Afflalo hit consecutive 3-pointers to cap a 16-2 run and the Magic took a 46-34 lead. Portland answered with an 11-3 run to pull within 49-45, but Afflalos 18-foot jumper gave the Magic a 51-45 lead at the break. Stotts addressed the Blazers sternly during halftime. "It was the first time Ive seen that much emotion from him," said guard Wesley Matthews, who finished with 17 points. "I cant repeat any of it, and it was one of those things where he almost didnt even have to do it, but it was good that he did. We thrived off that." Aldridge led all scorers with 21 points in the first half, and his layup and free throw evened it at 53 early in the third quarter. But the Blazers couldnt pull in front and the Magic answered by scoring the next eight points. Aldridge hit a jumper from the top of the key to narrow it to 66-63 before Lillard hit a 3-pointer to tie it for the Blazers again with 2:40 left in the third quarter. Again, the Blazers couldnt get ahead until Matthews basket made it 76-75 with 10:45 left. "We fought the entire game," Orlando coach Jacque Vaughn said. "Were short-handed and guys really pulled for each other. We contained the 3-point shooting in the first three quarters and they end up making 3s in the fourth. You give them a lot of credit. Thats a good team." Robinson, who had only been played sparingly lately, was a spark off the bench for the Blazers in the fourth quarter and finished with six points and three rebounds in 11 minutes. NOTES: The Blazers activated rookie guard C.J. McCollum, who made his NBA debut late in the first quarter. McCollum, the 10th overall pick in last years draft out of Lehigh, fractured his left foot before the start of the season. He was activated earlier this week, but did not play at Sacramento. He finished with four points and two rebounds in 13 minutes. ... In addition to his triple-double, it was Batums third consecutive double-double, a career first. ... Batum joins Rajon Rondo, Kevin Durant and LeBron James as the only players with four triple-doubles in the past two seasons. Jordi Alba Barcelona Jersey . Louis Cardinals on Sunday afternoon; a brief, poor outing that served to highlight two trends that have developed this season. Andre Gomes Jersey .com) - The Kansas City Chiefs activated linebacker Joe Mays from short-term injured reserve on Saturday. http://www.barcelonateampro.com/paulinho...rcelona-jersey/. They showered him with "MVP! MVP!" chants. In many ways, it seemed like hed never been gone. Paulinho Barcelona Jersey . Louis Cardinals on Sunday afternoon; a brief, poor outing that served to highlight two trends that have developed this season. Philippe Coutinho Barcelona Jersey . After making his All-Star debut in Fridays Rising Stars Challenge, the Raptors sophomore centre wont be sticking around for the duration of the weekends festivities, thinking about the big picture instead.NEW YORK -- Grady Sizemores big hit against an old friend ensured Jon Lester finally had something to show for an impressive effort. Sizemore hit a three-run homer in the sixth inning off CC Sabathia and the Boston Red Sox gave Lester enough run support for his first win of the year, 4-2 over the New York Yankees on Friday night. "Good to have a rally there in that inning," Sizemore said. "Weve kind of struggled with Jon on the mound. Its nice to pick him up and get some runs for him." It wasnt all positive news for Boston in its first win this season over the rival Yankees. Closer Koji Uehara was held out of the game because he had some right shoulder stiffness when throwing during pregame warmups. Manager John Farrell used Edward Mujica in the ninth instead of the 39-year Uehara as a precaution. "We felt it was best to stay away from him," Farrell said. "Itll be a day-to-day thing." Jonny Gomes led off the sixth with another long ball off Sabathia, and the four-run inning was more runs than Boston had scored for Lester in his first two starts combined (one). Despite a 2.51 ERA coming in, Lester was at risk of falling to 0-3 for the first time in his big league career. The left-hander was lifted with two outs in the seventh after Kelly Johnson singled to pull the Yankees within two runs, his first hit in 15 career at-bats against Lester (1-2). Junichi Tazawa relieved with runners at the corners and retired Derek Jeter on a flyout. Jeter hit leadoff for the Yankees for first time since breaking his left ankle in the 2012 AL championship series opener. He beat out an infield single in four at-bats. Lester allowed Alfonso Sorianos homer starting the second and six hits overall. He walked two and struck out six in improving to 12-5 in 27 starts against New York. "I dont feel like I threw the ball as well the first two, but sometimes you need games like this to appreciate the ones where you glide through," Lester said. "This was a little bit of a grinder." Tazawa pitched 1 1-3 innings of one-hit relief, and Mujica was perfect in the ninth for his first save with Boston. "Im ready to go whatever the situation," said Mujica, who had 37 saves for St. Louis and mmade the NL All-Star team last year before losing his closers job in September.dddddddddddd. Sabathia (1-2) pitched without the controversy that surrounded teammate Michael Pineda in a series-opening 4-1 win Thursday but also without the success. Pineda gave up one run and four hits in six-plus innings but was caught on camera with a brown substance on his hand. Joe Torre, Major League Baseballs executive vice-president for baseball operations, said in a statement Friday that Pineda will not be suspended. Looking as if he was setting aside talk of being an ace on the decline, Sabathia was dominant for five innings. He allowed just David Ross third-inning double until Gomes led off the sixth with his first homer of the year, on an 89 mph four-seam fastball. Four batters later, Sizemore crushed an 80 mph slider into right field for a 4-1 lead. The duo were teammates in Cleveland before Sabathia was traded to Milwaukee during the 2008 season. "You go out and compete, even against friends," Sabathia said. "Tonight he got the best of me." Sabathias fastball velocity has declined from 94.1 mph in 2009, his first season in New York, to 89.7 mph this year entering Friday. Last year he gave up 45 of his major league-leading 122 runs on a career-high 28 homers allowed. Hes already yielded five this season. Sabathia allowed four runs and six hits in seven innings, striking out nine and walking two. Hes given up at least four runs in each of his three starts and has a 6.63 ERA. ""I was a little bit better," Sabathia said. "I havent really been able to put a whole game together." NOTES: Former Red Sox Jacoby Ellsbury and Matt Thornton were given their World Series rings in a meeting with Boston GM Ben Cherington and Farrell before the game. ... Yankees manager Joe Girardi said 1B Mark Teixeira (right hamstring) should be off the disabled list before May 1 but SS Brendan Ryan (back) is doubtful for the beginning of next month. ... Red Sox OF Shane Victorino took BP and did some light running. Farrell says hell have an idea about a rehab assignment for Victorino after the White Sox series early next week. ... Next up: Bostons John Lackey (2-0) faces New Yorks Hiroki Kuroda (1-1). Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Hoodies ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz