Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.11.2018 07:32
even as a team Antworten

MELBOURNE, Australia - U. Rockies Ryan McMahon Jersey .S. Open runner-up Kei Nishikori was circumspect about his quarterfinal loss at the Australian Open on Wednesday, saying theres nothing wrong with getting to the final eight of any Grand Slam tournament.Hes done it three times now — two of them at Melbourne Park — but he realizes there is plenty of room for improvement.Nishikori had few answers for Stan Wawrinkas shot-making and excellent serving in a 6-3, 6-4, 7-6 (6) loss to the defending champion.At the U.S. Open last year, Nishikori beat Wawrinka in the quarterfinal in five sets before beating Novak Djokovic in the semis to reach his first Grand Slam final. He lost to Croatias Marin Cilic.It wasnt really a bad week, Nishikori said of the past 10 days in Melbourne. Its not easy getting to a quarterfinal at Grand Slams. But I have to keep doing this ... playing tough all the time, playing a lot of matches, especially at Grand Slams.Nishikori said after two relatively easy set wins for Wawrinka, he felt more comfortable in the third set as he challenged the Swiss player more.I could be a little more aggressive than the first and second set, Nishikori said. I was mixing up serve and volleys. My serve was much better than first couple sets because I was making more first serves.In the tiebreaker, Wawrinka looked to be cruising but the Japanese player saved match point after match point with a combination of great shots and errors by Wawrinka.Nishikori made the biggest error at the wrong time, however, attempting a drop shot from the back of the court that bundled into the net. That set up another match point for Wawrinka, which he converted with an ace, his 20th of the match.Yeah, the tiebreaker was really close, Nishikori said. If I could get that one (the attempted drop shot), it might change the whole thing. But he was serving really well until end of the set, so I think I have to give him credit.Nishikori said he had spoken to his coach, former French Open champion Michael Chang, right after the match on ways to improve his game, and how Chang might continue to help him.Ive been working with him for one year now, Nishikori said. I see a lot of improvement, not just tennis, outside, too. Mentally I get more stronger. I think physically Im little more fit than before. So Im really happy right now. Rockies Gerardo Parra Jersey . Bayern led second-place Leverkusen by 10 points with a game in hand, while Dortmund was another four points off the pace. Freiburg midfielder Felix Klaus scored in the last minute as his side twice came from behind to climb provisionally out of the relegation zone. Rockies D. J. Johnson Jersey . Ashton scored a hat trick -- giving him 13 goals in 16 AHL games this season -- to power the Toronto Marlies to a 5-2 victory over the visiting Lake Erie Monsters in AHL action on Sunday. http://www.cheaprockiesjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=rockies-harrison-musgrave-jersey .com) - The Ottawa Senators will try to keep their slim playoff hopes alive when they face the Chicago Blackhawks who are trying to secure their place in the post-season.BOSTON -- Asked if the Canadiens dodged a bullet in Game 1 against the Bruins, Montreal coach Michel Therrien opted for a different view of his teams 4-3 double-overtime win. "The good news is we found a way to win. Thats the most important thing," he told reporters Friday. "And we all know were capable of being better. And we will (be). "But (goaltender) Carey Price was outstanding. He was tough to beat (Thursday night)." Despite the win, Therriens message was that his team has to be better in Game 2 of the second-round playoff series Saturday. Boston outshot Montreal 51-33 Thursday, climbing back from a 2-0 hole to force overtime. Price turned the surging Bruins back again and again, giving his team a chance to win. P.K. Subban obliged with the double-overtime winner. "We played against the best team in the league and you need goaltending," Therrien said. "Certainly Carey Price gave us that type of performance. He was phenomenal. Its good for the confidence of the team. "Like I said, we know as a team we could be better. We liked the way we finished the year. We liked the way we played the first round." Boston coach Claude Julien dismissed the idea that Price might get into his players heads. "Theres a lot of good goaltenders in this league," he said. "Weve got one (in Tuukka Rask). "And we basically still got three goals on him last night ... Weve just got to play our game and the chances are there. Im going to go back to what I said earlier -- bury those great opportunities. We played well, but there were a lot of open nets that we missed, there was a lot of chances that if we would have shot them properly, instead of panicking maybe, we get ourselves a goal." Therrien thought his team showed the rust of not having played since the April 22 completion of the Tampa Bay Lightning sweep. Rockies Drew Butera Jersey. But there were positives. The Montreal power play finally clicked, going 2-for-3 on the night with both goals coming from Subban. And the Canadiens, who managed 43 hits combined in the two games in Tampa, dished out 45 Thursday night in Boston. Still the Bruins outhit them 56-45 on the night. Asked about having to play a 12:30 p.m. ET start Saturday, Therrien laughed and said, "We had no choice." The Canadiens had a team meeting Friday and most of the players hit the gym. Therrien mixed up his lines during Game 1, with perhaps only the trio of Lars Eller, Brian Gionta and Rene Bourque standing out. "We tried to use them as much as we can in good situations, to help the team win." said Therrien. "But thats part of coaching," he added. "Sometimes you can not be afraid to make some changes." Thomas Vanek, who plays on the top line with David Desharnais and Max Pacioretty, has somehow become the poster boy for the need for improvement. "Theres a few players on our team who I believe need to step up our game regarding (Thursday night) and hes one of them," Therrien said of Vanek. "Im not here to mention any names but as a group weve got to be better and we will. "Im not worried and were glad that weve got Thomas Vanek in our lineup because he can be a dangerous guy to the other teams." Vanek, who was minus-one and did not have a shot in Game 1, did not shy away from the issue. "Last night as a line, even as a team, I dont think we played well. I think Carey carried us the whole game and then stole us the game. Subbie (Subban) stepped up and had a big goal. I think were not ignorant (of the need) for us being better as a line and myself as an individual." Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz