Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.11.2018 07:43
Bruins forward Loui Eriksson played Antworten

The Barclays Premier League has its latest coaching casualty. Kawann Short Jersey . On Sunday, Fulham confirmed the departure of manager Martin Jol after just over two seasons in charge of the club. The Dutchman had been under fire after the Cottagers dismal start to the season which sees them sitting 18th in the table with just 10 points. Former Manchester United assistant coach Rene Meulensteen takes over in his stead. "Today I spoke with Martin to thank him for his efforts on behalf of Fulham Football Club over the past three seasons and, in particular, since my becoming Chairman earlier this year," Fulham chairman Shahid Khan said in a statement. "Martin was very gracious and I appreciate his understanding of the situation. There is no question Martin is an excellent football man and he has my utmost respect for the commitment he made to our Club." Khan, an American who also owns the Jacksonsville Jaguars, was blunt in his assessment. "Our poor form and results this season are undeniable, and Fulham supporters deserve better," said Khan. "With more than half the season still ahead, an immediate change was necessary." Jol expressed his understanding with the decision. "It was a privilege to manage Fulham, one of the great clubs in the Premier League or anywhere in the world," Jol said. "I am disappointed in this season but know there are better days ahead for Fulham and its supporters. I will always treasure my experience here and want to thank Mr. Khan and everyone at Fulham for the opportunity." Meulensteen, for his part, says hes ready for the challenge. "I appreciate the faith Mr. Khan has put in me and will do my very best to honour his trust," Meulensteen said. "We aim to get Fulham back on track, starting Wednesday night." Fulham hosts Tottenham on Wednesday. Chris Manhertz Jersey . Ronaldo netted his 14th goal of the season in Europes top competition to give Madrid a clear advantage ahead of next weeks quarterfinal return leg in Germany. But it came at a price as the Portugal forward, who came into the first-leg nursing a sore left knee, came off in the 80th minute. Jarius Wright Jersey .com) - Many people at Eastern Washington are waiting to see if star quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. http://www.cheappanthersjerseysonline.com/?tag=fozzy-whittaker-jersey-online . An unconventional night for Texas-El Paso nearly led to the Miners getting a huge upset. Down by 14 with 2:21 left, the Miners went on a frantic closing spurt that fell just short, and UTEP was beaten by No.Boston, MA (SportsNetwork.com) - Nazem Kadri scored the deciding goal of the shootout as the Toronto Maple Leafs prevailed with a 4-3 win over the Boston Bruins. Mike Santorelli, Torontos first shooter, made several quick moves before shooting the puck through the legs of Tuukka Rask for a good goal. Torey Krug tied the shootout with a quick wrister over the glove of Jonathan Bernier in the second round. Kadri opened the fifth round by shuffling a backhander off Rasks pad and through his legs to put the Maple Leafs ahead, and David Krejci missed the net for Boston to end the game. Phil Kessel notched his 500th career point after finishing with a goal and an assist, while James van Riemsdyk and Leo Komarov also scored as the Maple Leafs ended a two-game skid. Bernier stopped 25 shots in the win. Carl Soderberg had a goal and an assist, Krejci and Krug also lit the lamp and Rask stopped 18 shots for the Bruins, who were coming off a 5-2 win over Detroit on Monday. Boston stormed back to tie the game with two goals late in the second period. Krejcis offering went off Toronto defenseman Cody Franson and into the net with 4:32 to play and less than two minutes later, Krugs cross-crease dish went off Komarovs skate and into the net for a 3-3 contest heading into the third. The Maple Leafs survived a late onslaught and the game went to overtime as Bernier made nine saves and Rask made just two. Boston continued its strong pllay by outshooting Toronto 4-0 in the extra session, but was unable to convert. Panthers Jerseys China. . Toronto started the scoring midway through the opening period as Peter Holland wrestled the puck off a defender below the goal line and sent a pass to the slot, where Komarov beat Rask with a quick shot just inside the right post. Each team scored within the first minute of the middle stanza. Soderberg tied the game just 17 seconds into the frame as he deflected Reilly Smiths point shot in front. The puck trickled through Berniers pads and Soderberg swiped it into the net for a power-play goal. Kessel raced into the offensive zone and sent a pass from the right faceoff dot to van Riemsdyk, who tapped the puck through the pads of Rask from the slot for a 2-1 score 31 seconds later. Kessel extended Torontos lead to 3-1 on the power play as he skated up to the left circle and wristed a shot off the pipe and past Rask at 9:45. Game Notes Maple Leafs forward Joffrey Lupul left the game with a lower-body injury and did not return ... Komarov played for the first time since Nov. 29 after missing time with a concussion ... Boston forwards Patrice Bergeron and Milan Lucic both returned to the lineup after sitting on Mondays win over Detroit with undisclosed injuries ... Bruins forward Loui Eriksson played in his 600th NHL game ... The two teams will conclude the season series on Apr. 4 at TD Garden. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz