Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

22.11.2018 08:43
season during a preg Antworten

Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies performance. Mets T. J. Rivera Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Steve Mason, Philadelphia (4) - Mason was brilliant all night long with save after big save on Benoit Pouliot, Carl Hagelin and Derick Brassard. He was the difference in the game for Philly. They were good tonight as a team, but the Flyers still gave up chances and had breakdowns and thats where Mason came in. He showed elite puck-handling, as well, in this game and was a big reason that they did not spend extended lengths in their own zone. Henrik Lundqvist, New York (2) - Lundqvist didnt really get a ton of help tonight. He made a few big saves on Wayne Simmonds early on, as well as Brayden Schenn and Scott Hartnell, but was eaten up by Simmonds over the game and was mercifully pulled after two. That was the right call by Alain Vigneault, as the focus would be to get him ready for Game 7 on Wednesday. Cam Talbot, New York (N/R) - He was on mop-up duty and not tested much. Mets Jacob deGrom Jersey . Blown save in the ninth inning? No problem. Mets Michael Conforto Jersey . Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series. http://www.cheapmetsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=mets-darryl-strawberry-jersey . Ben Street scored twice for the Heat (17-5-1), who won their fourth game in a row and 13th in their last 14 outings. Brett Bulmer scored the lone goal for the Wild (6-11-0), who dropped their sixth straight contest.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Its been obvious for quite some time that the Los Angeles Angels werent going to the playoffs. Now its official. The Angels beat Seattle 6-5 Saturday night for their 21st victory in 28 games, but this surge came way too late. Earlier in the day, they were mathematically eliminated from post-season contention. After starting the year with big expectations, boosted by the winter signing of former MVP Josh Hamilton, the injury-plagued Angels didnt spend one day atop the AL West after winning their season opener at Cincinnati. The Angels have been no fewer than nine games out of first place since the All-Star break. This is their fourth straight year without a post-season berth, after winning five division titles. "I think the one word that still lingers out of all this clubhouse and how we all feel is certainly frustration," manager Mike Scioscia said. "I dont think theres been any way to sugarcoat it. Its obviously not a good feeling when you dont accomplish your goal. "Theres been some nonperformance on our club, some injuries and some depth issues. But I think weve gone a long way in the past month to show the kind of baseball we can play, particularly on the pitching side. Hopefully well temper that frustration and finish strong," he said. Collin Cowgill homered and also stole home for the Angels. Rookie Grant Green hit a three-run double to help Jerome Williams win his fourth straight start. Cowgill walked and scored in the second inning and hit a solo homer in the fourth. He tripled to open the seventh, then broke for the plate as Andrew Romine squared around to try a suicide-squeeze bunt, and scored when left-hander Joe Saunders pitch sailed to the backstop. Williams (9-10) allowed one run, five hits and five walks in 5 2-3 innings. He left after No. 9 hitter Henry Blanco snapped an 0-for-32 drought with a bloop single. "I always want to go out there and do my best," he said. "Ive had a couple of rough stretches, and now I just want to finish strong and end this season on aa good note. Mets Jerry Blevins Jersey. " Ernesto Frieri got three outs for his 36th save in 40 attempts despite giving up Raul Ibanezs 300th career homer. Ibanez and Ted Williams are the only players to hit 29 home runs during the season in which they were 41 years old. "I feel fortunate to have the opportunity to be in this situation," Ibanez said. "Anytime youre in the company of the great Ted Williams -- and its just this one thing that I have in common with him -- its a great blessing. I read his book when I was in high school, and he was the greatest hitter that ever lived." What made this milestone even sweeter for Ibanez was that it came with the Mariners, the team he began his big league career with in 1996. This is his third stint with the club. "Ive always considered myself a Mariner," said the 17-year veteran, who hit a career-high 34 homers in 2009 with Philadelphia. "This is the organization that first game me the opportunity. So to do this in a Mariners uniform, I feel very fortunate." Saunders (11-16) tied the Astros Lucas Harrell and the Cubs Edwin Jackson for the most losses in the majors. Saunders gave up six runs and six hits over seven innings and tied a career best with nine strikeouts. The 32-year-old left-hander threw 125 pitches, one short of his career high. Abraham Almonte scored Seattles second run on a seventh-inning balk by rookie Cory Rasmus. NOTES: Last year, the Angels post-season hopes ended with two games left on the schedule. ... LHP C.J. Wilson, who goes into Sundays start with a 17-6 record and a string of nine straight winning decisions, was presented with the fifth annual Nick Adenhart memorial award as the Angels top pitcher of the season during a pregame ceremony. Jered Weaver won it the first four years. ... Justin Smoak was hitless in three at-bats against Williams, and is 1 for 19 lifetime against him with seven strikeouts. ... The Mariners are 0-68 this season when trailing after eight innings, and 6-221 during Eric Wedges three years as manager. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz