Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

22.11.2018 08:49
time of 27:30.9 Antworten

Cristiano Ronaldo says it will be a special moment when he returns to face Sporting Lisbon in the Champions League. Len Dawson Jersey . The Real Madrid forward spent seven years at the Portuguese club between 1997 and 2003 as he came through the youth ranks before joining Manchester United in a deal worth more than £12m. Ronaldo expects special return Cristiano Ronaldo says it will be a special moment when he returns to face Sporting Lisbon He is currently in the Portuguese capital training with the national squad and will be back in Lisbon on November 22 for a Champions League clash, which he says will be amazing. Its always special to be back, he told Sky Sports at Wednesdays #CR7Live event in Lisbon.I remember going back to Old Trafford two or three years ago and now to go back to Sporting Lisbon, who was the team who created me from 11 to 18 years old.Its always a pleasure to be back and see my old stadium and my old friends.It will be amazing, but of course I have to defend my colours and I want to win the game. We need to win, too. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Ronaldo was born on the island of Madeira and played for local sides Andorinha and Nacional in his early years before being snapped up by Sporting at the age of 11.And while he says it was difficult in his early years, he now has great memories of both the club and the city. Cristiano Ronaldo spoke to Sky Sports at the #CR7Live event It was a crucial moment in my career, he said.This is where everything started at Sporting Lisbon so its great to be back in Portugal and in Lisbon, which is my second city. It was great memories. Sky Sports Laura Woods interviewed Cristiano Ronaldo in Lisbon It was a tough moment in my career when I moved from Madeira where I was with my family, to Lisbon when I was 11 years old.That was the most difficult time in my career. Manchester Utds Head of Performance Tony Strudwick describes what it was like to work alongside Cristiano Ronaldo at Old Trafford Ronaldo has gone on to be recognised as one of the worlds greatest players and this week signed a new deal that keeps him at Real Madrid until 2021, as well as a new contract with sponsors Nike.It is a fantastic moment for me, he added. Cristiano Ronaldo poses for a selfie I signed a few days ago a new deal with Real Madrid and now I signed a new deal for Nike.Its a great week and Im so proud and so happy to do it. Its a huge contract in my career so Im really glad. Also See: Nev: When I first saw Ronaldo When Ronaldo caught Fergie’s eye Ronaldo: Im far from finished The game that made Ronaldo Cameron Erving Jersey .S. President Barack Obama saluted the Stanley Cup winning Chicago Blackhawks at the White House on Monday -- a rare moment for a president hungry to see more victorious teams from his hometown. Reggie Ragland Jersey . He scored two highlight-reel goals in a three-minute span -- the second on a sideways bicycle kick in the 78th minute -- to give the Whitecaps a 2-2 draw with the Portland Timbers before a crowd of 20,303 at B. http://www.cheapchiefsjerseysonline.com/?tag=harrison-butker-jersey-online . -- DeMarcus Cousins had 25 points and 16 rebounds to help the Sacramento Kings snap a seven-game losing streak by defeating the Chicago Bulls 99-70 on Monday night.TOBLACH, Italy -- Alex Harvey was solid in a fifth-place result on Saturday in his final World Cup cross-country ski distance race prior to the 2014 Olympic Winter Games. After spending a week doing high-altitude training in Italy, the 25-year-old from St-Ferreol-les-Neiges, Que., bounced back into race form while challenging for the podium in the mens 15-kilometre individual start classic-ski race. Harvey clocked a time of 37 minutes 30.1 seconds. "That was a solid race from Alex today. He started out conservative and then made up ground throughout the race," said Justin Wadsworth, head coach of the Canadian cross-country ski team. "This week is all about shaking out the cobwebs after being at altitude so it was a good day." Harvey set a pace ahead of the eventual winner, Russias Alexander Legkov, in the final lap. Legkov set the time to beat at 37:02.7. Switzerlands Dario Cologna was second at 37:05.6, while Swedens Marcus Hellner rounded out the podium in third with a time of 37:20.3. Four other Canadians hit the start line including two relative rookies to thee World Cup, Graeme Killick and Jesse Cockney, along with Olympic veterans Devon Kershaw and Ivan Babikov. Ike Boettger Jersey. Kershaw, from Sudbury, Ont., finished 39th with a time of 39:31.7, while Killick, from Fort McMurray, Alta., placed 40th (39:32.3). Cockney, from Canmore, Alta., was 51st (39:48.6), while Babikov, also from Canmore, finished 62nd (40:24.4) in the wet and mild conditions. "Devon and Ivan struggled with their skis today in the conditions," added Wadsworth. "All of the guys are feeling really good and I think are looking good heading into the Games." Whitehorses Emily Nishikawa was the lone Canadian to start in the womens 10-kilometre classic-ski race. Nishikawa placed 40th after clocking a time of 30:06.8. Norways Marit Bjoergen finished on top at 26:54.2. Therese Johaug, also of Norway, grabbed the silver medal with a time of 27:30.9, while Swedens Charlotte Kalla skied to the bronze after stopping the clock at 27:37.1. The final World Cup race prior to the start of the Olympic Winter Games takes place on Sunday in Toblach, Italy. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz