Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.11.2018 06:56
Garbine Muguruza wi Antworten

BRISTOL, Tenn. Authentic Alex Stalock Jersey . -- Kyle Busch got his 16th career win at Bristol Motor Speedway -- more than any other NASCAR driver at any other track --by holding off Kyle Larson after a late restart in Saturdays Nationwide Series race. Busch has now won three consecutive Nationwide Series races at Bristol since last March, when he and Larson also went 1-2 to the finish. Of his 16 national wins at Bristol, five are in the Sprint Cup Series, seven are Nationwide and four are in the Truck Series. "I definitely like coming to Bristol, I always have," said Busch, who made his first trip to the .533-mile bullring in 2004 testing with Hendrick Motorsports. "Ive definitely gone through some trials with the Cup cars. First couple times here was a rough go-around for me. Sort of got it figured out, was able to start leading laps, start winning races and thats been the biggest things. Why that is? I dont know. I just enjoy coming to racing. To the banked tracks. It takes guts to go fast." Busch now has 65 career Nationwide Series wins. On Saturday, he and Joe Gibbs Racing teammate Matt Kenseth combined to lead 298 of the 300 laps. But Kenseth was mired in lapped traffic once Busch got out front. "There were seven or eight (cars) that were really struggling today, so you caught them a lot," Kenseth said. "Every 25 laps it seemed you would catch the same group. It was tough to get through there. Once he got the lead, it was hard to beat him. Kevin Harvick was second on the restart with nine laps to go, but pole-sitter Larson got by him with seven laps remaining to try to challenge Busch for the victory. He didnt get much of a chance and settled for second. "I just tried to run hard and I know (Larson) was running the top, he loves the top," Busch said. "I knew he was going to be up there. I tried to perfect that a little bit earlier in the race, but it seemed like anybody who was behind me on the restart would be able to jump the two guys that were on the bottom." Harvick was third and Ryan Blaney was fourth. Kenseth was fifth after leading a race-high 178 laps. Busch led four times for 120 laps. "Kenseth, he was really fast," Busch said. "He was lightning fast there much of the day and I was having a hard time catching him. I was just able to bide my time through traffic a little bit better than he did and he got stuck and I passed him." Authentic Carson Soucy Jersey . INJURIES - Reds RF Jay Bruce is facing knee surgery for a torn meniscus and it could cost him a month of playing time. Chris Heisey, who has shown some pop (43 home runs, . Minnesota Wild Jerseys China . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep. http://www.cheapwildjerseysauthentic.com/ . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City.Paris, France (SportsNetwork.com) - Fourth seed Simona Halep and former world No. 1 Jelena Jankovic reached the fourth round, while one former champion moved on and another, Ana Ivanovic, exited the draw Saturday at the French Open. The Romanian Halep moved into the round of 16 with a 6-3, 6-0 victory over Spains Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor. Halep committed only 11 unforced errors and saved all eight break points she faced in the 64-minute affair. The 22-year-old is the highest-remaining seed in the draw following an upset- filled first week. "Thats a surprise for everyone," said Halep. "Is not easy to be the top seeded now, during the tournament. But I try just to keep ... the pressure away." The 2008 girls champion in Paris, Halep will next face 15th-seeded American Sloane Stephens, a 6-3, 6-4 winner over 22nd-seeded Russian Ekaterina Makarova on Day 7. Stephens has reached the second week at a major for a sixth straight time. "If I knew what the switch was or what I was supposed to do, I would probably do it every week," Stephens said. "I guess fortunately its at the Slams I play well. Not too disappointed with that." Meanwhile, Russian Svetlana Kuznetsova rallied to beat fifth-seeded Czech star Petra Kvitova 6-7 (3-7), 6-1, 9-7. The former Wimbledon titlist Kvitova had a 49-26 advantage in winners, but piled up 65 unforced errors, compared to 20 for her 27th-seeded counterpart. Kuznetsova is a former French and U.S. Open champ, with her title coming here in 2009. She was also a Roland Garros runner-up in 2006. A sixth-seeded Jankovic rolled along with a 6-1,, 6-2 pasting of 26th-seeded Romanian Sorana Cirstea, while 10th-seeded 2012 Roland Garros runner-up Sara Errani of Italy whipped Israeli Julia Glushko 6-0, 6-1. Authentic Andrew Hammond Jersey. The former U.S. Open runner-up Jankovic will meet Errani on Monday. Czech Lucie Safarova, seeded 23rd at this fortnight, prevented a fourth-round matchup between the former French Open champions Kuznetsova and Ivanovic by defeating the 11th-seeded Ivanovic, 6-3, 6-3. Ivanovic titled here in 2008 after finishing as the runner-up in 2007. Safarova will battle Kuznetsova in her next outing. Also on Saturday, 28th-seeded German Andrea Petkovic held off Frances Kristina Mladenovic 6-4, 4-6, 6-4 and surprising Dutchwoman Kiki Bertens doused last weeks Strasbourg, France, runner-up Silvia Soler-Espinosa of Spain, 6-2, 6-1. Mladenovic stunned second-seeded Aussie Open champ Li Na in the opening round this week. Petkovic and Bertens will square off in the round of 16. The fourth round will commence Sunday, including a match between seventh- seeded Maria Sharapova and 19th-seeded Aussie Sam Stosur. The former world No. 1 Russian star Sharapova was the French Open champion two years ago and lost to Serena Williams in last years finale. Stosur is a former U.S. Open champ who was the Roland Garros runner-up in 2010. Also on Sunday, eighth-seeded German Angelique Kerber will face 18th-seeded Canadian Eugenie Bouchard, 14th-seeded Spaniard Carla Suarez Navarro will be opposed by Croat Ajla Tomljanovic and rising Spaniard Garbine Muguruza will take on Frances Pauline Parmentier. Muguruza shocked Williams in the second round here. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz