Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.11.2018 07:04
Ko is not the youngest i Antworten

NEW ENGLAND (14-4) vs. San Jose Sharks Shop Free Shipping . SEATTLE (14-4)Sunday, 6:30 p.m. ET, NBCOPENING LINE — Seahawks by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD — New England 10-8, Seattle 10-7-1SERIES RECORD — Tied 8-8LAST MEETING — Seahawks beat Patriots 24-23, Oct. 14, 2012LAST WEEK — Patriots beat Colts 45-7 for AFC title; Seahawks beat Packers 28-22, OT, for NFC titleAP PRO32 RANKING — Patriots No. 2, Seahawks No. 1PATRIOTS OFFENSE — OVERALL (11), RUSH (18), PASS (9).PATRIOTS Defence — OVERALL (13), RUSH (9), PASS (17).SEAHAWKS OFFENSE — OVERALL (9), RUSH (1), PASS (27).SEAHAWKS Defence — OVERALL (1), RUSH (3), PASS (1).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES — New England is trying to become sixth franchise with at least four Super Bowl wins. Pittsburgh leads with six. Patriots will tie Dallas and Pittsburgh for most Super Bowl appearances with eight. ... Patriots are seeking first championship in 10 years after winning three in four. ... A victory ties Bill Belichick with Chuck Noll of Pittsburgh for most Super Bowl wins by head coach with four. ... Tom Brady would become first quarterback to start six Super Bowls and tie DL Mike Lodish for most Super Bowls played. ... Brady-Belichick duo is going to sixth Super Bowl together, most by coach-quarterback combination. ... Brady is career post-season leader in TD passes, yards passing, completions and attempts, also has most completions, attempts and yards passing in Super Bowl history, and is two behind Joe Montanas record 11 TD passes. ... Brady, DT Vince Wilfork and PK Stephen Gostkowski are only holdovers from 2007 team whose perfect season was ruined when it lost to Giants in Super Bowl in Glendale, Arizona. ... Rob Gronkowski caught TD pass in each of Patriots two post-season games after tying for league lead among tight ends with 12. ... RB LeGarrette Blount ran for 148 yards, three TDs in AFC title game win over Indianapolis, has seven TDs in four playoff games. ... WR Julian Edelman was eighth in NFL with 92 receptions, second in average punt return with 12 yards. ... CB Brandon Browner facing former team after missing last years Super Bowl while suspended for violating NFLs substance abuse policy. ... CB Darrelle Revis playing first Super Bowl after losses in two AFC title games with Jets. ... LB Rob Ninkovich had eight sacks for third straight season. ... PK Gostkowski led NFL in scoring (156 points) for third consecutive season. ... With Jerod Mayo sidelined most of season, second-year LB Jamie Collins lead team with 109 tackles. ... Seahawks first defending champion to return to Super Bowl since New England in 2004 playoffs. ... Seahawks trying to become ninth team to win consecutive Super Bowls. ... Seahawks rallied from 19-7 deficit in fourth quarter of NFC championship game against Green Bay to win second straight conference title. ... Seattle has won eight straight dating back to regular season, outscoring opponents 193-78. ... Pete Carroll can become oldest coach in NFL history to win consecutive Super Bowls. ... QB Russell Wilson will be youngest QB in NFL history to start two Super Bowls and will be first QB to start two Super Bowls in first three seasons of career. ... Wilson is 42-13 (.764), including 6-1 (.857) in post-season. His 42 overall wins, 36 regular-season wins and six playoff wins all are most by QB in first three NFL seasons. ... RB Marshawn Lynch rushed 157 yards and TD in NFC title game. Lynch has rushed for 100 yards in four of past seven post-season games. ... WR Jermaine Kearse has touchdown reception in last four playoff games. Had winning 35-yard TD catch in overtime of NFC title game. ... TE Luke Willson has three TDs in past four games. ... Seahawks only team in league to allow less than 200 yards per game passing in regular season. ... Seahawks led league in scoring defence for third straight season. ... Seattle has allowed 9.8 points per game during eight-game win streak. ... DE Cliff Avril has at least a half-sack in all six playoff games. ... All-Pro LB Bobby Wagner had 104 tackles in regular season in just 11 games. ... Reserve LB Malcolm Smith was MVP of last years Super Bowl after returning interception for TD and recovering fumble. ... CB Richard Sherman has interceptions in both post-season games this year. Hes expected to play despite suffering sprained left elbow against Packers. ... S Earl Thomas expected to play after suffering dislocated left shoulder against Packers. ... Thomas and Sherman both had interceptions when they last faced Patriots in 2012. ... PK Steven Hauschka was 31 of 37 in regular season on FGs, but missed three field goals when Seahawks played at Arizona in Week 16. ... P Jon Ryan threw 19-yard touchdown in NFC title game to backup T Garry Gilliam on fake field goal.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Authentic Evander Kane Jersey . The Hockey Canada Foundation is donating $50,000, with Hockey Quebec contributing $15,000. Hockey Canada also announced it will hold a skills camp for all levels of minor hockey in Lac-Mégantic during the 2013-14 season. Representatives from Hockey Canada, the Hockey Canada Foundation and Hockey Quebec were on hand Tuesday night at a meeting of the AHM de Lac-Mégantic to make the announcement and presentation. Cheap San Jose Sharks Gear . Goodell said in an ESPN Radio interview Monday (http://es.pn/1gkbauy ) that participants played harder and made the game very competitive. Goodell says he had fun watching the game Sunday and thinks fans did, too. http://www.cheapsharksjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-joe-thornton-jersey . Adam LaRoche will take that. "I like our position in the standings and I like how our team is playing," LaRoche said after Washington swept a day-night doubleheader from the Cubs on Saturday. SINGAPORE -- Karrie Webb slipped up several weeks ago at the Australian Ladies Masters when she signed an incorrect scorecard and was disqualified. For a moment at the HSBC Womens Champions on Thursday, she thought she had made a similar mistake. After shooting a 6-under 66 to take a one-stroke lead in the opening round, Webb feared she may have forgotten to sign her scorecard. She rushed back into the scoring tent only to find her scorecard was just fine. "Ive just had trouble getting out of the scorer tent since then," she said about her mistake in Australia. "I walked out (today) and couldnt remember if I signed my card, which it would have been too late anyway." Swedens Caroline Hedwall and American Paula Creamer were tied for second after shooting 5-under 67, a stroke ahead of 2012 champion Angela Stanford and Taiwans Teresa Lu in joint fourth. Disqualification aside, Webb is having a strong start to the season. A week after the ill-fated Australian Ladies Masters, she won her fifth Womens Australian Open title, and 40th overall. The 39-year-old Australian has won seven majors in her long career, but none since the Kraft Nabisco Championship in 2006. Her results have been consistent, if not dominant, in recent years -- she had six top-10 finishes on the LPGA Tour last year and one win at the ShopRite LPGA Classic. "Ive had a good career and I feel like I want to finish in the fashion that I started," she said. "I just continue to work hard, and my working hard now is probably a little different to my working hard 20 years ago, but its still working hard." Webb birdied four of her first six holes on Thursday, then sank a difficult 15-foot putt to save par on the par-4 11th hole. Authentic Joe Pavelski Jersey. Her only mistake on the green was a close miss on the 12th hole when her birdie putt from 2 feet lipped out of the hole. Creamer has also had a fast start to the year, finishing tied for third at her first two tournaments -- the Bahamas LPGA Classic and the Womens Australian Open. Shes played well on this course in Singapore, too, finishing in third place here last year. The American hasnt had a win on the LPGA Tour, though, since her breakthrough victory at the Womens U.S. Open in 2010. "My main goal is just to be very consistent this year and a win happens by itself, you dont have to force any of that," she said. World No. 1 Inbee Park, who finished runner-up to Swedens Anna Nordqvist last week at the LPGA Thailand tournament, had a 2-under 70 and was in a tie for seventh with four others. Park, the winner of three majors last year, could lose her top ranking to Suzann Pettersen this week if the Norwegian wins the event and Park doesnt finish higher than a tie for third. Pettersen had a 1-under 71 on Thursday for equal 12th place. "It wasnt a bad putting day, but I hit the ball great today," Park said. "And I didnt get myself in big trouble so thats good." Sixteen-year-old Lydia Ko of New Zealand struggled with her putting, making just two birdies and finishing at 1-over 73, tied for 27th place with Nordqvist, American Michelle Wie, former No. 1 Yani Tseng and several others. Ko is not the youngest in the field this week. Fifteen-year-old Singaporean Amanda Tan won a qualifying tournament in January to become the youngest-ever player at the HSBC Champions. She was in last place after a 7-over 79. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz