Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

26.11.2018 08:10
liver-jersey-online]Isaiah Oliver Jersey[/url]. He has averaged 3.4 points and 5.0 rebounds in 54 starts. Steven Adams, a rookie Antworten

Novak Djokovic believes Andy Murray should be allowed to enjoy ending the season as world No 1, and not be questioned about keeping the ranking in 2017. Marvin Hall Jersey . Murray claimed his 24th successive win and fifth tournament victory in a row by beating Djokovic, the world No 2, in straight sets in the final of the ATP World Tour Finals in London on Sunday.The pair are now likely to battle for the No 1 spot in the opening months of the new campaign, but Djokovic insisted he was not yet planning for 2017 - and said Murray should not have to either. Murray wins ATP finals Andy Murray stays world No 1 after beating Novak Djokovic He told a press conference after his defeat: Im not thinking about it at all at the moment. We should all let Andy enjoy this a little bit. Dont ask him questions about next season. He deserves to be in the moment and to really take everything in what he achieved.His team, as well, and his wife. She has to get some credit, guys. She gave birth this year. He has travelled all over the place. I know how it is with my wife, Jelena, what she had to go through as a mother back home with a little baby. Highlights of Murray v Djokovic from the O2 Arena So, Kim, well done. Shes maybe made even a bigger effort than Andy!Djokovic rediscovered some of his best form to cruise into the final at the O2 Arena, only to then produce one of his worst performances of the season against Murray. Murray: I still need to improve Andy Murray says he has to keep improving to stay world No 1 His won just 59 per cent of his first serves, compared with Murrays 84 per cent, but the most telling flaw was his 30 unforced errors to Murrays 15.Djokovic added: I just played very poorly and made a lot of unforced errors from the backhand side. It just wasnt my day. Murray spoke to Marcus Buckland, Annabel Croft and Greg Rusedski after beating Djokovic On the other hand, credit to Andy for being mentally tough and playing the right shots and making me play extra shots in every rally. He definitely deserved to win.There was no serious chance for me to win todays match. From the very beginning, we could see that. He was just a better player all in all.Well be back in 2017, but in the meantime you can follow us skysports.com/tennis, or our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Also See: Murray v Djokovic: Reunited Murray milestones Murrays climb to greatness World No 1 permutations Brett Favre Jersey . The mood in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers -- the 12th Man -- capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle. Ricardo Allen Jersey .com) - Many people at Eastern Washington are waiting to see if star quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. http://www.cheapfalconsjerseysonline.com/?tag=josh-harris-jersey-online .com) - Nate Buss 3-pointer with 5.OKLAHOMA CITY -- Oklahoma City Thunder centre Kendrick Perkins will miss six weeks after a medical procedure on his left groin. The team said Tuesday that Perkins was injured during the third quarter on Feb. 20 against the Miami Heat, and he did not play Sunday against the Los Angeles Clippeers. Isaiah Oliver Jersey. He has averaged 3.4 points and 5.0 rebounds in 54 starts. Steven Adams, a rookie, has started all three games Perkins has missed this season. The Thunder said the procedure was successful. Oklahoma Citys next game is Wednesday night at home against Cleveland. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz