Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.11.2018 08:06
PHILADELPHIA -- Paul Millsap is headed to his first NBA All-Star Game. [url=http://www.cheapnhlpanthersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Paul Millsap is headed to his first NBA All-Star Game. Authentic Micheal Haley Jersey . And the Atlanta Hawks could be headed for a prime seed in the Eastern Conference playoff race. Especially if Millsaps teammates continue to contribute like they did Friday night. Mike Scott and Elton Brand scored 18 points apiece to lead seven Hawks in double figures and Atlanta routed the Philadelphia 76ers 125-99. DeMarre Carroll contributed 13, Paul Millsap, Jeff Teague and Lou Williams had 12 apiece, and Kyle Korver added 11 for the Hawks, who moved within eight games of the Miami Heat for first place in the Southeast Division. "Guys have to be ready," said Brand, who added eight rebounds. "You never know when your name is going to be called." Millsap learned on Thursday that he had been named to his first NBA All-Star Game in his eight-year career. He spent the first seven seasons with the Utah Jazz and signed with the Hawks as a free agent last July. Millsap, who will be a reserve for the Eastern Conference All-Stars next month in New Orleans, received plenty of help against the Sixers. "Hes been one guy weve leaned on heavily this year," Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer said. Teague was a game-time decision with a sprained left ankle and he responded with a productive start. "Weve been happy with Jeff," Budenholzer said. "He set a tone early. I thought he was attacking the basket." Thaddeus Young scored 29 points, Michael Carter-Williams added 17 and Elliot Williams had 15 for the Sixers, who have dropped 11 of their last 13 home games, including five straight. The Sixers, now 8-16 at home, havent lost five in a row at home since the 2009-10 season. "It was the poorest performance of our season tonight," Sixers coach Brett Brown said. "The effort wasnt there." Atlanta led 27-21 after the first quarter and took advantage of 10 Philadelphia turnovers, a season high for any quarter. After going into the locker room with a 64-52 advantage at the break, the Hawks blitzed the Sixers for 38 points in the third quarter to take a 102-75 lead and prompt a chorus of boos from Sixers fans. "We had a lot of turnovers and that was the biggest thing," Young said. "Just too many turnovers." Before the game, Brown praised the Hawks ball movement and the fluidity of their offence. Atlantas precision was evident as it had 36 assists on 45 made field goals. NOTES: Korver hit a 3-pointer with 6:10 left in the first quarter, extending his streak to 114 straight games with at least one, an ongoing NBA record. . Sixers C Spencer Hawes was whistled for a technical foul with 8:17 remaining in the first. G Evan Turner also picked up a technical 49 seconds into the third . Millsap had five steals in the first half . The Sixers committed 15 turnovers in the first half. Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping . "Yeah, [I heard them]," he said. "They made me miss the free throw." A year ago, Lowrys post-game antics may not have been so well received but what was snide and snarky is now endearing quick wit. Authentic Jamie McGinn Jersey .5 million contract with the right-handed reliever. Ziegler revealed the agreement via Twitter, saying hes "really excited to stay in Arizona for a couple more years, at least. http://www.cheapnhlpanthersjerseysauthentic.com/ .S. international midfielder Michael Bradley is complete.Daniel Alfredssons explanation for leaving the Ottawa Senators and signing with the Detroit Red Wings sparked plenty of reaction from the principals involved, including his agent J.P. Barry, Senators general manager Bryan Murray and even NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly. And it didnt take long for Eugene Melnyk to weigh in as well. The Senators team owner was quick to defend Murray and their side of the offseasons biggest story and took direct aim at Barry for Alfredssons exit from the nations capital. "For anyone to even suggest the remote possibility that Bryan Murray is not fully honest in his clear recollection of events should be ashamed of themselves," Melnyk told TSN on Friday. "I point the finger squarely on JP Barry, the man who blessed us with the (Dany) Heatley mess." Speaking to reporters in Ottawa on Thursday, Alfredsson said a lack of communication in contract negotiations with the Senators factored in for his choice to sign a one-year contract with the Red Wings and that his last contract had been structured under the assumption he would retire before the final year of the deal that paid $1 million. Alfredsson then said that Barry informed Murray that in late June that he wanted to play another season. "Im disappointed to hear that contract issues were something important to him that he didnt feel we were trying to accommodate," Murray said on the team website after the news conference. "I think in every shape and form we wanted this man back to be the captain of our hockey team and it didnt work out. Sometimes in negotiating all the facts arent maybe presented to the player the right way, but we certainly feel bad that Daniel reacted thhe way he did today. Cheap Adidas Florida Panthers Jerseys. " Murray added Alfredsson asked for a $7 million, one-year contract or $12 million, two year contract prior to the 2013 draft. He said the team countered with a one-year deal worth $4.5 million which Alfredsson declined and talks dwindled from there. Murray also told The Ottawa Sun on Thursday he thought Barry may not have been giving him or Alfredsson all the details over the contract negotiations between both sides - a sentiment shared by Melnyk. "If you want to play a blame game - that is where you should be looking," Melnyk told TSN on Friday. "I have a lot of respect for Daniel. I simply think he was not told the whole story or worse, was lied to. I wont be commenting on this again. We are busy and have a Stanley Cup to win." JP Barry was contacted by TSN on Friday for a response and said he stood by his comments made the previous day. "Shooting the messenger is something I have never believed in nor will I ever," Barry explained to TSN on Thursday. "Its just not productive in our business to make negotiations personal." "I decided not to respond in July when Bryan chose to criticize my role as an agent in this process. It was an emotional day. I get it. "The fact is this was a negotiation concerning impending free agency. We made multiple offers and invited them to negotiate. They provided a number on the weekend prior to July 5 and said this is all they can do due to internal budget restrictions. It wasnt a market offer in our estimation. They wanted Daniel to take a below market deal again after he had done the same several times previously and we didnt feel that was appropriate." Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz