Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.11.2018 08:18
BUFFALO, N. [url=http://www.cheapgoldenknightsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-na te-schmidt-jersey]Authentic Nate Schmidt Jer Antworten

BUFFALO, N. Authentic Nate Schmidt Jersey .Y. - The Boston Bruins bounced back from their worst defensive performance of the season with their first shutout victory.Niklas Svedberg made 32 saves in his first NHL shutout, and the Bruins beat the Buffalo Sabres 4-0 on Saturday night.Its a great feeling, Svedberg said. Most of all to get the win for us was huge. I was happy to get a shutout, too.Boston (3-4) gave up a season-high six goals in Thursday nights loss at Montreal. Svedberg replaced Tuukka Rask in the third period of the loss, before making his third career start in Buffalo.We had always taken a lot of pride in our defensive game, and giving up six goals is something that is not acceptable with this team, defenceman Zdeno Chara said. We wanted to have a really strong game defensively tonight, and I think we did.Chara, Dougie Hamilton, Torey Krug and Carl Soderberg scored for the Bruins, who won twice on a three-game road trip.When you come off a road trip, you want to come off with a winning record, Bruins coach Claude Julien said. If we do that every road trip, we are going to be OK.All four Boston goals came at even strength, and three were scored against Buffalos top line.We always build our offence from our strong defence, Chara said. So that was obviously the key.The Sabres (1-5) were shut out in consecutive games for the first time since October 2003. Buffalo went 0 for 7 on the power play, falling to 0 for 18 on the season.The one thing about scoring, its like the weather, Sabres coach Ted Nolan said. Sometimes its there and sometimes its not. Its bad. Right now, its bad.Jhonas Enroth made 32 saves.The Bruins were down to five defenceman when Kevin Millar sustained an upper body injury while fighting Nicolas Deslauriers eight minutes into the game.The Bruins first three goals were scored by defencemen.Great job by the forwards, Chara said. When you have good traffic and guys are driving to the net and staying in front of the net, it makes it hard on the goalies to see the puck, and creates a lot of good things offensively.Hamilton rifled in a wrist shot from the right point to give Boston a 1-0 lead midway through the first period. Patrice Bergeron set it up with a pass from the corner.Charas slap shot from the right point made it 2-0 with 6:29 left in the period. Brad Marchand and Hamilton assisted on the goal.Svedberg made 16 saves in the first period.Its always nice to get some shots in the beginning of the game, Svedberg said.Krug scored on a long wrist shot off of David Krejcis faceoff win to put the Bruins up 3-0 midway through the second period.Soderberg made it 4-0 when he took Chris Kellys pass from behind the net and roofed a backhanded shot from point-blank range with 5:12left in the second.NOTES: Boston F Milan Lucic apologized to the Bruins, the Montreal Canadiens, and their fans for making an obscene gesture Thursday night in Montreal. ... Bruins LW Simon Gagne made his first start of the season. The former Philadelphia Flyers forward was signed earlier this week after being out of the NHL last season. ... Sabres C Sam Reinhart, the No. 2 pick in this years draft, was a healthy scratch for the first time. Authentic Pierre-Edouard Bellemare Jersey . Ireland was the last unbeaten side in the championship after France fell to Wales on Friday, and was favoured to end a three-match losing run to England with a side with more than twice as many caps, rampant momentum, and added incentive to celebrate Brian ODriscolls world record-tying 139th test cap. Wholesale Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys .S. womens soccer team to a 2-0 win over China in Colorado in the afternoon. http://www.cheapgoldenknightsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-curtis-mckenzie-jersey . -- Its been 21 years since Joe Gibbs Racing celebrated its only Daytona 500 victory.Bubba Watson hopes an inspirational talk can help him claim at least one victory in three of the most important weeks of his season. Watson tees off in the PGA Championship at Baltusrol on Thursday and then plays in the Travelers Championship, an event close to his heart, before flying off to Rio to take part in the Olympic Games in the middle of August.The left-hander, along with Olympic team-mates Patrick Reed, Matt Kuchar and Rickie Fowler, spoke with Winter Olympic gold medalist Dan Jansen to get some idea of what they can expect next month. He won speed-skating gold in 1994, six years after his sister Jane - who inspired him to take up the sport - died from leukaemia.Jansens is a story that resonates with Watson, whose father Gerry died in 2010 after a battle with throat cancer and was the inspiration behind his own charity ventures.Dan, hes a legend. When you look at Olympic sports, hes a legend for America, Watson said. Some of the things that he battled, he talked about what he battled.Not just winning. Who cares about winning a medal? Just what he battled trying to get there, what he battled in family life and things like that. It was pretty amazing to hear his stories and how he came through it.And then when you saw some of the videos that they showed us, and then trying on all the clothes, we became little kids real fast. Cant wait to get there. Because just talking to a legend like that and watching some of the videos, it was pretty special. Watson hopes to have been inspired by a talk from Winter Olympian Dan Jansen Hes there to cheer you up and get you excited about it. But were all four of us pretty passionate about it. Any time you can play and represent your country to that higher level, its pretty special.Watsons packed schedule sees him move north to River Highlands for the Travelers, an event he has won twice, and then fly to Brazil for the first Olympic golf tournament in 112 years, but he is not daunted. To whet your appetite ahead of next weeks US PGA Championship, heres a look at ten of the best shots played at the tournament Im missing the opening ceremony of the Olympics because of the Travelers, because it means so much to my family. Authentic Brayden McNabb Jersey. Travelers did so much for me and my family, outside of my dad, because what people dont realise is what goes on behind closed doors, when it comes to cancer like that, he added.Obviously the person that has cancer is in trouble but, at the same time, so is your family; my mom had a man there for 42 years and then he passed away. So Travelers is always going to be very special to me. So thats first.And then obviously here, who doesnt want to win here. And then the Olympics. We dont know what to expect, playing for our country. My dad was in Vietnam, I love giving back to the military. So the Olympics, having the flag on my shoulder, or me representing the flag, United States of America, is very special.But we dont know what to expect there. Here we know what to expect when you win a major or to win Travelers, but when it comes to Olympics, nobody knows. I havent talked to anybody from 112 years ago. Also See: Stenson not sitting back Who to back at Baltusrol Ways to watch the PGA Nearly men of the majors Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz