Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.11.2018 08:16
Eric Dier says Tottenham have adjusted their ambitions and have now set their sights on winning the Premier League this season. Antworten

Eric Dier says Tottenham have adjusted their ambitions and have now set their sights on winning the Premier League this season. Dodgers Jerseys China . Spurs are five points behind Leicester with seven games to play and will begin their assault on winning the clubs first top-flight title since 1961 with a trip to Liverpool on Saturday Night Football.Dier admits second place would have been seen as a success at the start of the season, but Mauricio Pochettino and the players are now aiming higher. There have already been some big weekends and there will be big weekends to come, he said in an exclusive interview with Soccer Saturday.Its the first of seven finals. Were looking forward to it and well go game-by-game, like we have all season. Its going to be a very tough match and great match for the neutral fans.If youd said to us at the beginning of the season youd finish second in the Premier League, I think everyone would be very happy.But now with the situation were in, we are an ambitious group, with an ambitious manager, and we want to do as well as we can.If thats finishing first then thats what we are going to go for. Dier says he always wanted to play for England Dier scored his first international goal last weekend, heading home the winner for England in Germany, during his fourth appearance for his country.He was joined in the squad by Spurs team-mates Harry Kane, Danny Rose, Kyle Walker and Dele Alli - as well as Leicester duo Jamie Vardy and Danny Drinkwater.And he admitted the players couldnt help but discuss the excitement of their Premier League title battle. Eric Dier told Soccer Saturday that Tottenham have now set their sights on winning the Premier League We spoke a little bit about it, but not too much to be honest, he added.We had some jokes about it. It was all light-hearted and a bit of fun. We just spoke about how they were doing, how we were doing, what they were feeling like and how we were feeling. It was just normal causal conversation about it. Nothing too serious.Its a very exciting title race. The fans that dont support Tottenham, Leicester, Arsenal or Man City, theyre enjoying it because its a different title race to the norm. The fans that dont support Tottenham, Leicester, Arsenal or Man City, theyre enjoying it because its a different title race to the norm. Eric Dier For ourselves, its very enjoyable because its the first time being in this situation. Its a new experience but were enjoying it.Dier would not have been involved with England last week if he had accepted an approach to play international football for Portugal instead.He spent his childhood in Lisbon and came through the youth set-up at Sporting before joining Tottenham in 2014, but insists he always wanted to play for the country of his birth. Spurs and Leicester are the front-runners for the Premier League title When asked if he might have played for Portugal, he said: I had conversations about it out in Portugal when I was younger but there was never really any conversation where it was close to being done.In my mind, I always wanted to play for England. Its right for me to play for England.Both my parents are English. I was born in England so although I do feel Ive got some Portuguese in me, Im definitely English.Watch the full interview with Eric Dier on Soccer Saturday from 12pm on Sky Sports News HQ and then tune in for Liverpool v Tottenham on Saturday Night Football from 5pm on Sky Sports 1. Also See: Jamie Redknapp on Dele Alli Liverpool v Tottenham preview Poch vows to fight Title race predicted Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the Maple Leafs have trade offers on the table for the 26-year-old, but none have been deemed acceptable by the team. Dodgers Manny Machado Jersey . Especially after he got ejected. "How many innings was that?" he wondered. http://www.cheapdodgersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=dodgers-julio-urias-jersey . Kenny Miller scored from the penalty spot and Camilo Sanvezzo came off the bench to add two late goals as the Whitecaps kept their playoff hopes alive with a 3-0 victory over the sagging Impact on Saturday afternoon.Winnipeg Goldeyes manager Rick Forney announced today that veteran outfielder Ray Sadler has been traded to the Kansas City T-Bones to complete a previous trade between the two clubs and veteran infielder Jake Blackwood has been activated from the disabled list. Blackwood, 28, has missed the last 15 games with an ankle injury. Hes hitting .263 this season with two home runs and 21 RBI in 33 games. Sadler, 33, hit .277 with 21 home runs and 81 RBI in 109 games with the Goldeyes during the last two seasons since being acquired from the Kansas City T-Bones last July. Dodgers Jackie Robinson Jersey. . With Blackwood coming off the DL, the Goldeyes needed to move a veteran or LS-5 player off their roster. The Goldeyes now have 21 players on their active roster, including 11 pitchers and 10 position players. Winnipeg finishes a three-game series with the Sioux City Explorers Thursday night at Shaw Park. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz