Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

30.11.2018 07:41
would really die down. N Antworten

EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Trent Sherfield Jersey .J. -- This Super Bowl has just about everything a fan, a player, a coach -- and certainly a league -- could ask for. Denvers record-setting offence versus Seattles relentlessly stingy defence. Coaches who actually smile and think football should be fun. A wintry setting, and the best two teams in the NFL. You can watch coverage of the game beginning on CTV at 2pm et/ 11am pt. Also take part in TSN.cas Super Bowl live chat during the game starting at 6:30pm et/3:30 pt. "Its very special to be here," Seattle coach Pete Carroll said of Sundays big game. "Look at this event that our players are having to take part of. The game, the matchup, the culmination of the season, all of this is just extraordinary." This Super Bowl could also have a profound effect on the immediate future of pro football. It may be a referendum on whether the NFLs showpiece event should ever again be held outdoors in a cold-weather city. But more likely is it being a strong indicator about the future of the quarterback position. The game will feature the classic pocket passer emblematic of the old guard -- Denvers veteran Peyton Manning, who has had an extraordinarily prolific season. Against him is Seattles quick-footed, quick-witted scrambler Russell Wilson, who represents the new guard along with the likes of Robert Griffin III, Colin Kaepernick, Cam Newton, even Andrew Luck. Seattles miserly defence wants to force Manning into uncomfortable territory, which means anywhere outside the passing pocket. Denvers defence will be intent on giving Wilson a taste of claustrophobia by keeping him hemmed in the pocket. Both QB approaches work for their offences, or else these two teams wouldnt each be 15-3, top seeds in their conferences and facing off for the championship. The quarterback differences -- aside from age, time of service in the pros, or even their height -- Manning is about 15 centimetres (six inches) taller than Wilson -- make this Super Bowl even more intriguing. There will always be a place in anyones starting lineup for a Peyton Manning, who deserves strong consideration in the debate about the greatest quarterback in history, regardless of whether he adds a second Super Bowl ring on Sunday. Teams construct their offence around a talent like that. Whether most teams will stick with convention or choose mobile, creative and elusive passers such as Wilson wont be decided by who wins at the Meadowlands. But it could play a significant role. "As a talent evaluator for college and even free agency, the toughest thing to evaluate is process," Broncos quarterbacks coach Greg Knapp said. "Can the guy process in the pocket during the heat of battle?" Everyone knows Manning has had that skill throughout his career, and Wilson has provided strong evidence in his two NFL seasons that hes got it, too. "Peyton might be one of the best Ive ever been around that can process, Okay, Ive got these tools to use, and in 10 seconds Ive got to make a decision, and execute in less than four," Knapp added. Wilsons multi-faceted abilities on the field might differ in method to Mannings, but Carroll sees many similarities off the playing field. "Hes an incredible competitor in every way," Carroll said of his quarterback, who at 25 is 12 years younger than Manning. "In preparation, in game day, hes the epitome of what you want in your competitor. Hes got tremendous work habits. Hes got extraordinary athleticism. Hes got a general all-around savvy that allows him to make great decisions under pressure. "Hes extremely confident, too, so no matter what is going on, hes not going to waver in his focus and ability to handle things." Manning believes elements of all styles will always be in demand. "I could describe the perfect quarterback. Take a little piece of everybody," he said. "Take John Elways arm, Dan Marinos release, maybe Troy Aikmans dropback, Brett Favres scrambling ability, Joe Montanas two-minute poise and, naturally, my speed." After the laughter stopped, Manning continued: "I could take a piece of everyone, of some of my favourite quarterbacks, and I could take 30 traits from different guys, and put them in that perfect quarterback." But will that perfect QB in years to come feature more of Manning and his mould or of Wilson and his ilk? Sundays game could provide a glimpse into that future. Ricky Seals-Jones Jersey .Y. - Terry and Kim Pegula have no immediate plans to tinker with their new NFL team. Rudy Ford Jersey . 22 because of a bruised foot and have added forward Sean Collins to the roster on emergency recall from Springfield of the AHL. http://www.cheapcardinalsjerseysonline.com/?tag=tre-boston-jersey-online . Rico dove horizontally to meet Andoni Iraolas precise long cross from the right to score his second league goal of the season in the 33rd minute. Two minutes later, Aritz Aduriz netted Bilbaos second when he raced forward and pounced on a poor clearance by Villarreal defender Mateo Musacchio, sending a low shot rolling past goalkeeper Sergio Asenjo.It goes without saying that no mixed martial artist enjoys being stuck on the sidelines. Though fighters each have their own motivations for competing, they all must embrace the grind if they hope to reach the top. Not only do debilitating injuries prevent further training — and therefore hinder progress — they also mean a lack of paydays. For newly crowned UFC welterweight champion Johny Hendricks, his current hiatus is only further compounded by the fact that he has yet to defend his title. The two-time NCAA Division I wrestling champion captured the vacant 170-pound strap at UFC 171 in March, winning a thrilling unanimous decision over Robbie Lawler. However, he immediately underwent surgery to repair a torn bicep and has since been forced to watch as the welterweight elite jockey for the No. 1 contender spot. Though Hendricks admitted his body has enjoyed the time off, his mind has been itching to get back in the cage. "Im tired of being on the DL," Hendricks told UFC.ca during a phone interview. "It sucks watching everybody else train and do things when you cant. "It was nice to finally let the body heal, but then again, you want to be there. You want to train. Thats the way Ive always been. I like being at the front and active — all those things that a lot of people might not like. Theres nothing better than waking up every day, training and having something to train for, as well. Those are the things that make it fun for me." Luckily for Hendricks, his downtime is coming to a close. On top of already returning to full-time training, hes only days away from having his first title challenger established when Lawler battles surging Matt Brown in the main event of UFC on FOX 12 in San Jose, Calif. Saturday. Though Hendricks said he doesnt care who gets the job done this weekend, he expects an entertaining war from two of the welterweight divisions most aggressive fighters. "Its going to be a good one and I think it could go a couple ways," Hendricks said. "Matt Brown could win if he keeps his distance right. One thing I expect to see from Matt Brown is to keep his distance, throw a lot of kicks and keep Robbie Lawler off balance. "From Robbie Lawler, a thing he does very well is get guys to fight into his style. Thats something that I fell into, too. In that fifth round I had to pull myself back from that. Thats what (Brown) cant do. Robbie Lawlers going to try to get Matt Brown to fight his fight. If he does that it could be a quick night for Matt Brown." Even without title-shot implications, Brown vs. Lawler is a fight fans dream. Neither athlete is known playing it safe once the octagon door shuts. Since Lawler and Brown hold a combined 31 career knockout victories, fireworks are all but guaranteed. Then theres the curious case of Brown, who has successfully made the leap from journeyman to contender by netting seven consecutive victories. Hendricks said hes curious to see how The Ultimate Fighter 7 cast member handles the stress of competing in a title eliminator. "Itll be good for him to fight somebody in the top five for the first time," Hendricks said. "This is a big-time fight for him. This is a fight that could change his life forever. Thats something that you want to see: How does he handle the pressure? Does he handle that this could be the fight of his life?" Though a win for Brown would add yet another chapter to MMAs most intriguing win streak, a Lawler victory would guarantee a rematch of arguably the best fight of 2014 so far. Lawler pushed Hendricks to the limit four months ago, but faded in the final minutes of a wild slugfest. Despite being on the receiving end of a vicious beating in the third and fourth rounds, Hendricks said he wouldnt change his approach should he lock horns with Lawler a second time. He would simply tighten certain holes Lawler expposed in their first encounter. Stitched Cardinals Jerseys. "There are some things that I would change up because of what I know now," Hendricks said. "But other than that, no. I thought I had a good game plan going into the Robbie Lawler fight. We just didnt know how bad my injury was and how it would hinder me. "That played a huge factor in trying to get takedowns. Dont get me wrong, its not that I want to do a lot of takedowns, but one of my greatest attributes is that I can get somebody scared on the feet. The reason why Im able to get people scared on the feet is because I can take them down. Thats something I have to know for myself. I have to have both of those (tools) for me to be effective with one or the other. They sort of intertwine." For the time being though, Hendricks isnt worrying about who will be next in line. Like the rest of us, hes just looking forward to a good fight this weekend. Then, once the dust has settled, he will shift his focus to retaining the UFC welterweight championship. "Thats why I wanted to be on top, because I dont have to worry about (challengers)," Hendricks said. "Now, I get to focus on what I need to do. How do I get better? Then whenever I do get cleared to fight, and the UFC and my management group do come up with somebody, thats when I can switch my mind over to it and thats all Im going to give my attention to." ----- SIZING UP 170 Though UFC welterweight champion Johny Hendricks is expected to face the winner of Saturdays bout between Matt Brown and Robbie Lawler, there are a number of elite fighters vying for a future title shot. Among those at the top of the list is B.C. native Rory MacDonald, who has won consecutive decisions over Demian Maia and Tyron Woodley in recent appearances. Hendricks admitted MacDonald could offer an interesting challenge, but also took a jab at the Canadians last five outings all going the distance. "I think hes a good (challenger)," Hendricks said. "He can do some amazing things. Id like to see him try to finish a couple people — that would be great. But everybodys style is different. Thats whats nice about the welterweight class, there are so many different ways it could go." On top of MacDonald, fighters such as Woodley, Hector Lombard and Dong Hyun Kim have all been making waves at 170 pounds. Hendricks admitted its an exciting time for the division, but said he doesnt spend time thinking about the murderers row currently gunning for his championship. "Heres what Ive learned from wrestling — I cant worry about Hector Lombard, Rory MacDonald, Tyron Woodley, Matt Brown or Robbie Lawler," Hendricks began. "Right now, what I have to do is worry about what I can do. I have to worry about what I need to do to get better. Nobody else matters. "Lets say I decide to worry about Robbie Lawler because he has a better chance of winning (against Brown). If I worry about Robbie Lawler and Matt Brown wins, Ive just wasted (time) worrying about fighting Robbie Lawler when I could have been preparing myself to get better." Aside from the current crop of contenders, Hendricks also cant go far without former champ Georges St-Pierres name coming up. The MMA legend won a controversial split decision over Hendricks in November and many fans have been calling for a rematch ever since. Hendricks said he would relish the opportunity to rematch St-Pierre should the Montreal native choose to return to fighting. "The way that he went out and the way the last fight went, people want to see a rematch," Hendricks said. "So Ive always figured he wouldnt be a name that would really die down. Not only that, he was the champion for six years. Its going to be hard for that name to die down. "What Ive been telling everybody is: I dont want to kill his name. I just want to make my own name." Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz