Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

03.07.2018 11:52
talk about a guy Antworten

CINCINNATI - Terence Newman was on the sideline with an injured ankle. LeBron James Cavaliers Jersey . Adam Pacman Jones joined him with a bruised chest. Two of the Bengals top three cornerbacks were out of the game, leaving it up to those young, first-round picks to show what theyve got.They played up to their draft status.Dre Kirkpatrick and Darqueze Dennard helped Cincinnati limit the Steelers to a field goal following a first-and-goal opportunity on Sunday. Newman and Jones returned in the second half, and Pittsburgh pulled away to a 42-21 win.It was a preview of what lies ahead for Cincinnati (8-4-1). The Bengals head to Cleveland (7-6) for a game on Sunday to face Johnny Manziel with their secondary still hurting.Jones missed a second straight day of practice on Thursday with a bruised chest. Newman was limited by a sprained ankle. Kirkpatrick also was limited by sore ribs.The AFC North leaders might have to lean a little more heavily on Kirkpatrick, a first-round pick in 2012, and Dennard, their top pick this year, down the stretch.Like Ive said, we probably need to get them more time in there, defensive co-ordinator Paul Guenther said. They did a good job. Theyve been practicing good and they understand the plan.The long-term plan is to develop both of them with Newman (36 years old), Jones (31) and Leon Hall (30) still playing well.You want everybody to get their fair shot, Kirkpatrick said. Weve just got to stand in the wings and be ready.Both first-round picks got on the field during Pittsburghs final drive of the first half. Ben Roethlisberger got to a first-and-goal from the 4, then threw three incompletions that forced a field goal.That was huge, Hall said. When they were in there — not that it was strange — but there wasnt any panic in any of the other defenders, including myself and them, too. So its really not surprising, but its comforting.Kirkpatrick and Dennard saw Newman and Jones leave the field with injuries and realized it was going to be up to them. Theyve played primarily on special teams and with the defence during blowouts.Me and him kind of talked about it on the sideline, Kirkpatrick said. We saw something going on with both corners. I told him weve got to go out there and have a lot of energy.It felt great being out there getting a little taste, but I want more. Those (veteran) guys earned the right to be where they are. Weve got to continue to be patient and study and learn what we can from those guys.The only way theyll get on the field the rest of this season is if one of the veterans gets hurt. All three have played well enough to keep their jobs.Our corners have played pretty good this year, for the most part, Guenther said. So I dont have a complaint on them. They didnt play real good (against Pittsburgh). None of them played really good. Was it an off day? Maybe.But I dont think theyve done anything in their play to merit getting pulled out of there. So its not so much the (young) guys fault. Its the guys in front of them are playing pretty good.Notes: Kicker Mike Nugent was excused from a second consecutive practice following the death of his father. ... Tight end Jermaine Gresham was limited by a toe injury. He practiced fully on Wednesday. ... The Bengals signed defensive tackle Kwame Geathers to their practice squad. He played in seven games for San Diego last season. Hes the younger brother of Bengals defensive end Robert Geathers.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Kevin Love Cavaliers Jersey .C. -- LeBron James called comments on an audio recording of a man identified as Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling "appalling" and said hes not sure if he would suit up for the remainder of the NBA playoffs if he played for the Clippers. Ante Zizic Cavaliers Jersey . -- The Detroit Lions made it crystal clear to Golden Tate that he was their top target in free agency. http://www.authenticcavaliersauthority.com/terrell-brandon-cavaliers-jersey-c-15/ . The announcement was made by the hall on Friday, March 14. She joins Switzerlands Denise Biellmann as this years inductees to the Hall, based in Colorado Springs, CO.Montreal Canadiens head coach Michel Therrien isnt giving up on Dustin Tokarski, announcing that the 24-year-old goaltender will get the start again in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Final against the New York Rangers on Thursday. Tokarski, who had played in three games earlier in the regular season, allowed three goals on 30 shots in a 3-1 loss to the Rangers in his playoff debut on Monday. Therrien also sent a message to Thomas Vanek to pick up his game, rotating the struggling winger on the fourth line at Wednesdays practice with Michael Bournival, Daniel Briere and Brandon Prust at practice. Vanek, who has four goals in the second round against the Boston Bruins, has been held off the scoresheet in Montreals first two games of the Eastern Conference Final. The Canadiens had 41 shots on Henrik Lundqvist in Game 2, with none from Vanek. He had only one shot in their 7-2 loss in Game 1. Therrien told reporters not to read into it as it all could change again ahead of Game 3. "One thing, the (Tomas) Plekanec line needs to give us more," he said. "Im ready to stick sometimes with combinations and with three guys working together as long as I see results. "Sometimes the results are not there but the chances are there. But if I see there are no chances, not much happening, now Im at a point where I have to make some deecisions. Tyrone Hill Cavaliers Jersey. . Hopefully by making some changes, somethings going to happen." Max Pacioretty came to Vaneks defence, noting how difficult it can be to score in the postseason. "In playoffs its even harder," he said. "If you walked into one of (the Rangers) meetings, theyll talk about a guy like Thomas Vanek and they talk about him around the net and having to play physical on him. Being expected to deliver every night, its impossible and youve seen it in these playoffs with numerous stories of different players. "All you can ask now is, if theyre not contributing offensively, is to help out in other areas. Hes a great guy in the room as well. Hes helped me, especially through my slump. Theres other areas you can contribute. Its not just on the scoreboard." With Vanek sliding down to the fourth line, winger Dale Weise moved up to the third line and Brian Gionta was bumped up to the second with Tomas Plekanec and Alex Galchenyuk. Wednesdays Practice Lines: Pacioretty - Desharnais - GallagherGalchenyuk - Plekanec - GiontaBourque - Eller - WeisePrust/Bournival - Brière - VanekMoen - White - Parros Markov - EmelinGorges - SubbanBeaulieu - WeaverMurray - Bouillon TokarskiBudaj PP1: Pacioretty - Desharnais - GallagherMarkov - Subban PP2: Brière - Eller - VanekBeaulieu - Weaver Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Hoodies ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz