Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

04.12.2018 09:00
Las Vegas, NV (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapnhlrangersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-brend an-smith-jersey]Authentic Antworten

Las Vegas, NV (SportsNetwork. Authentic Brendan Smith Jersey .com) - Online court records show Los Angeles Clippers star Blake Griffin is facing a charge of misdemeanor battery in Las Vegas. The charge stems from an alleged altercation with a man using a camera inside a Las Vegas nightclub last month, TMZ and the Los Angeles Times reported on Wednesday evening. Las Vegas Justice Court records show Griffin was charged Nov. 6 and is due to be arraigned the morning of Dec. 8. According to the Los Angeles Times, the alleged victim accuses Griffin of squeezing his hand and shoulder and/or slapping him in the face in the Tao nightclub at the Venetian resort. Under Nevada law, Griffin could face up to six months in jail and a fine of $1,000 over the charge. A Clippers spokesman told SportsNetwork.com the team is aware of the situation but cannot comment on an open case. Clippers coach Doc Rivers said last month he trusts Griffin 100 percent. Hes a great kid. Well figure it out and get through it, Rivers said. I cant say much, the coach added, but I feel very confident things will work out. Ill put it that way. Griffin, 25, is averaging 24.3 points and 6.9 rebounds over seven games this season. The former slam-dunk champion averaged a career-high 24.1 points last season. Wholesale New York Rangers Jerseys . The Wild, playing their first game since leading scorer Mikko Koivu broke his ankle Saturday at Washington, have won three straight for the first time since Nov. 1-5. Koivu underwent surgery on Monday and is expected to miss at least four weeks. Authentic Mika Zibanejad Jersey . 1 and reigning champion Caroline Wozniacki was among Thursdays third-round winners, while second- seeded Victoria Azarenka pulled out of the draw at the $4. http://www.cheapnhlrangersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-martin-st-louis-jersey . The team announced the moves before Sundays game against Houston. Shaw was 1-4 with a 4.26 ERA in 43 games for the Diamondbacks. Bergesen was claimed off waivers from Baltimore on Friday.MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- With his left knee in a big brace and a long rehab ahead of him, Marc Gasol vowed to return to the Memphis Grizzlies lineup as soon as possible. Hes not used to sitting, having missed just five out of 244 possible games dating to the 2010-11 season. "They try to give me a week -- three, four, six," Gasol said when asked of the recovery time Monday night. "I dont care what number they say, I told them as soon as I can put my foot down on the floor and I can walk, Im going to rush it and speed the process." Gasol will be on crutches for three to four weeks before he can even start his work to return. Gasol, the NBAs reigning defensive player of the year, spoke before the Grizzlies played the Houston Rockets, three days after he sprained his medial collateral ligament in a game against San Antonio. He said thaat when he planted on his left foot he "felt the pop," and knew something happened. New York Rangers Shop Free Shipping. . There was no contact, and Gasol never went down before limping to the Memphis locker room. He said doctors were pretty sure it was an MCL sprain that night -- a suspicion confirmed by an MRI on Saturday. He said that some of the tissue is "partially torn." Two other Memphis players -- forward Zach Randolph and swingman Quincy Pondexter -- have had similar injuries in recent years. Gasol said he talked to both of them about the recovery. Once he heard no surgery was required, Gasol was ready for the trainers to tape up he knee, put on a brace and let him return to the court. But medical personnel told him the MCL sprain was more serious than he was considering. "They wouldnt listen to me," Gasol said. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

«« from 1982-93
 Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz