Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

05.12.2018 08:54
ff," Astros general ma Antworten

SELKIRK, Man. Cheap Columbus Blue Jackets Gear . - Calgarys Kevin Koe put up five points in the sixth end en route to a 10-1 win over Saskatoons Steve Laycock in Draw 13 action at the Masters Grand Slam of Curling on Friday night.The win improved Koes rink to 3-1 in round-robin play and earned them one of eight spots in Saturdays quarter-finals. Laycock fell to an identical 3-1 record in the loss.In other mens action, Swedens Niklas Edin (2-2) scored in the extra end to edge Brad Jacobs (2-2) of Sault Ste. Marie, Ont. 7-6.Earlier in the day, Jacobs routed Jim Cotter of Kelowna/Vernon, B.C. 8-1. Cotter (0-4), who curled behind John Morris last year as they tried for an Olympic berth, failed to stick his shooter to limit the damage in the four-point fourth end. After another steal of two in the fifth, they shook hands.Also, Switzerlands Sven Michel defeated Morris, who now curls out of Calgary, 6-5. Michel scored three points in the sixth end and held on for the victory to improve to 3-1.Morris (1-2) tied the game with a pair in the seventh end before Michel used the hammer to pick up a single in the eighth. Michel finished with a 95 per cent success rate while Morris struggled at 60 per cent.Switzerlands Peter de Cruz eliminated Scotlands David Murdoch with a 7-2 win, but both rinks are out of playoff contention at 1-3.In other morning games at the Selkirk Recreational Complex, Brad Gushue (3-1) of St. Johns scored four in the sixth end for a 7-3 win over Torontos John Epping (2-1).On the womens side Edmontons Val Sweeting (3-1) scored threes in the second and fourth ends for a 9-3 win over Allison Flaxey (1-3) of Caledon East, Ont.Scotlands Eve Muirhead (1-3) had four straight points in the final three ends for her first win of the tournament, 6-4 over Saskatoons Sherry Anderson (1-3).Rachel Homans (3-1) rink from Ottawa was also successful, beating Edmontons Chelsea Carey (1-3) 5-1 in seven ends while Olympic gold medallist Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg (3-1) scored twice in both the third and fourth ends to beat Russias Anna Sidorova (2-2) in seven ends.It was Careys second loss of the day, after falling to Sherry Middaugh (2-2) of Coldwater, Ont. 6-5 earlier on Friday.Also, Moscows Anna Sidorova scored four points in the sixth end before running Edmontons Heather Nedohin out of rocks in the eighth to score an 8-5 win.Nedohin (1-3) gave up three to start the game but pulled even entering the sixth. Thats when Sidorova got enough of the Alberta counter — all Nedohin had in the house after a clutch draw with her last rock — to tap back and lie four.Sidorova, the face of Russian womens curling for several years, is the current world bronze medallist and at 2-1 was in a five-way tie for third after the afternoon draw.In other womens games, Winnipegs Kristy McDonald (2-2) beat Sherry Anderson (1-3) of Saskatoon 5-2. Authentic Ryan Murray Jersey . "Ive got a lot of work to do on this team and the sooner that I can get back to my office and start that work, itll be better," he said straight-faced as the rest of the room erupted in laughter. Adidas Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys . The American secured his first back-to-back ATP match wins since June to leave Tsonga relying on his performance at next weeks Paris Masters to clinch one of the final three places for the season-ending event in London. Tsonga would have moved up one spot to No. 6 with a win over Querrey at the City of Arts and Sciences, but his serve deserted him in the second set as the 116th-ranked American broke twice to reach the quarter-finals. http://www.cheapbluejacketsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-oliver-bjorkstrand-jersey . -- Manager Bob Melvin shuffled the Athletics batting order and got the type of production he was looking for from the top of the lineup.HOUSTON -- Right-hander Scott Feldman signed a three-year deal Friday to become the veteran presence in the Houston Astros rotation. Feldman, who will turn 31 just before spring training begins, was 12-12 with a 3.86 ERA in 30 combined starts for the Chicago Cubs and Baltimore last season. The deal puts Feldman on a staff that includes four returning pitchers who made at least 10 starts last year and are 25 years or younger -- even after 23-year-old Jordan Lyles was traded by the Astros to Colorado earlier this week. "Everybody starts in this game young, you can really learn a lot just by watching anybody. ... I can learn from them and they can also learn from me," Feldman said. "Its just going to be great to have a group of guys that works wells and we can all get on the same page, help each other out and have a successful season." Houston is coming off a 111-loss season. The 6-foot-7 Feldman pitched in the AL West for Texas from 2005-12 before a one-year deal with the Cubs before last season. He was traded in July to the Orioles. He won 17 games for the Rangers in 2009 when he pitched a career-high 189 2-3 innings while making a career-high 31 starts.. Authentic Cam Atkinson Jersey. . That was the only time he pitched more than his 181 2-3 combined innings last season. "Going into my free agency last year, I really just was looking for a place to go where I could just try to prove to everyone that I was capable of starting 30 games," Feldman said. "It was a big year for me. ... Just honestly, I felt like all I really needed was an opportunity, and Im glad I was able to make the most of it." Feldman, who was born in Hawaii, loved living in Texas before and his wife is from the Houston area. He was originally drafted by the Astros but didnt reach a deal then before going to college. The Rangers took him in the 30th round of the 2003 amateur draft. Feldman has made 234 career major league appearances, including 131 starts. He has a 51-56 record with a 4.62 ERA, and made nine relief appearance in the 2011 post-season when Texas went to the World Series. "We wanted an experienced starter to anchor our pitching staff," Astros general manager Jeff Luhnow said. "Scott is a great fit with our club. He throws strikes and gets ground balls, and will be a great example for the rest of our young rotation." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz