Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

05.12.2018 08:54
t to Harvicks quarter Antworten

The Toronto Blue Jays will look to build on a convincing 7-3 win as they host the Boston Red Sox in the third game of four at Rogers Centre tonight. T.J. Warren Jersey . Toronto will send R.A. Dickey, who has lost six of his last seven starts, to the mound. Dickey lost to Texas on Friday and was hit for five runs and six hits in seven innings. However, he did strike out seven batters without issuing a walk, but still fell to 7-10 with a 3.95 ERA. Dickey is 3-3 in 12 games (6 starts) versus the Red Sox with a 4.85 ERA. His opposition on the mound, Clay Buchholz, has been on point of late for the Red Sox, winning three of his last four decisions, including his last two starts. After tossing a three-hit shutout to beat Houston before the All-Star break, Buchholz defeated Kansas City on Friday, limiting the Royals to four runs and 10 hits in six innings to run his record to 5-5 to go along with a 5.46 ERA. After getting hammered in Mondays opener, Toronto bounced back on Tuesday, as Jose Reyes, Melky Cabrera and Dioner Navarro all drove in a pair of runs to help the Blue Jays to a 7-3 win. Navarro doubled and homered, while Reyes added a solo shot among his three hits and Cabrera finished 3-for-5 for the Blue Jays, who rebounded from Mondays series-opening 14-1 loss. J.A. Happ (8-5) tossed six scoreless innings, allowing seven hits and one walk while fanning four. "That might have been, in my opinion, his best outing of the year," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said of Happ. Stephen Drew hit a two-run homer and David Ortiz collected a solo blast for the Red Sox, who saw their five-game winning streak come to an end. Jake Peavy (1-9) lasted 6 1/3 innings, and was charged with five runs on eight hits with three walks and seven strikeouts. "Its frustrating to lose," said Peavy. "Run support and no run support, its not fun to lose." "I gave up some loud outs and some loud hits for the first couple of innings, but thats another team that swings the bat, and they put some balls in play that found some holes and led to a couple of runs," Buchholz said Friday. "The way the guys fought back tonight ... that was reminiscent of last year." Buchholz is 1-1 against the Jays this season and 10-6 lifetime against them with a 2.71 ERA in 20 games (19 starts). Toronto has won five of its eight meetings with the Red Sox this season. Jason Kidd Jersey . Johns, N.L., to Thunder Bay, Ont., after a deal was announced to build a new $106-million "event centre" in the Lake Superior community. Steve Nash Jersey .C. -- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next. http://www.officialsunsfanstore.com/leandro-barbosa-suns-jersey/ . -- Catriona Matthew remained atop the Airbus LPGA Classic leaderboard Friday, birdieing four of the last seven holes to take a one-stroke advantage over Charley Hull into the weekend.FORT WORTH, Texas -- When qualifying ended at Texas Motor Speedway, Chase Elliott hopped a fence and went on his way without a single fan bothering to stop him for an autograph or picture. Dale Earnhardt Jr. watched the 18-year-old go by largely ignored and figured those days were numbered. "I thought to myself, I know hes going to win one day or another, and then just start railing off run after run after run and become the next best thing," Earnhardt said hours later. "It aint going to be long until hes going to be swarmed with attention." Boy, Earnhardt had that pegged. Elliott used a strong move on the outside to pass Kevin Harvick for the lead Friday night and then sailed away for his first career Nationwide Series victory. The 18-year-old won in his sixth career start and is the second youngest winner in series history. Hes roughly four months older than Joey Logano, who was 18 years and 21 days when he won his first career Nationwide race in 2008. Elliott won in a Chevrolet for JR Motorsports, driving the No. 9 as a tribute to his father, 1988 Cup champion Bill Elliott. "I cant believe it, just to have the opportunity to race with these guys at JR Motorsports, just to have this opportunity is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for any racer who wants to make it to the top," Elliott said. "It just means the word for me to be here." Elliott became the fourth driver in Nationwide history to earn his first series victory at Texas, joining Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kurt Busch and Trevor Bayne. The victory continues the youth initiative in NASCAR as first-time winners have now won consecutive races for the first time since 2008. Two weeks ago, 21-year-old Kyle Larson scored his first career win at California. For his efforts? Elliott gets to return home and go to school on Monday as he continues to finish his senior year of high school. "I guess it will just be a normal Monday. Nobody likes Mondays," Elliott said. "Im sure it will be the same old deal, have a bunch of homework to do when I get back and get ready to go to Darlington." The win wowed Elliotts father, and back home in Dawsonville, Ga., the siren outside the local pool room wass blaring throughout the town to signify another local boys big victory. Custom Suns Jerseys. "Im about speechless," Bill Elliott said in Victory Lane. "I felt like Chase could do it. Ive watched him on Late Model team too much -- I know how good the kid really is. "To come here, to never have been to some of these places, like Las Vegas, California and now here at Texas, and come out and beat the kind of guys youve beat -- Ill tell you what, youve done a heck of a job." As a sign of how much respect Elliott already has among his peers, he was met following the win on pit road by Harvick, Larson and Kyle Busch. Then six-time NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson came to Victory Lane to congratulate him. "Its pretty awesome to see him succeed, I knew it was just a matter of time," said team co-owner Earnhardt Jr. "He has so much composure and ability and is years ahead of guys that age. And hes learning so much on the fly. Hes learning faster than you can teach him whats going on." Kyle Busch, a 65-time race winner in the Nationwide Series, finished second. He was third two weeks ago when Larson won, and hasnt seemed to mind these defeats. "These are the guys that are growing up and are young and being able to run hard and run strong and run with the best of them," said Busch. "Its neat to see them being successful and running with the best of them. I hate to lose, but its still cool to see the younger guys have the opportunities to win races and when they do, they seem to make it look good and win in style, so congrats to Chase." Elliott, who led four times for 38 laps, was strong Friday night and passed car owner Earnhardt Jr. for the lead at one point. But he was second behind Harvick on the final restart with 23 laps to go, and flirted several times with making a pass for the win before finally completing the move with a strong outside pass. "That was wild," said third-place finisher Larson. "Hed been trying to make it work and he must have had an extreme run that one time, got to Harvicks quarter panel and made him loose. From there on, I knew he was probably going to win the race unless we got a caution." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz