Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

06.12.2018 04:39
Ukrainian Sergiy Stakho Antworten

Dallas Cowboys owner/struggling General Manager Jerry Jones is in trouble. Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping . Just how much trouble remains to be seen. According to an Outside the Lines report, Vikings running back Adrian Peterson called Jones and told him he would love to play for the Cowboys when his current deal in Minnesota is done. Peterson, 29, is in the fourth year of a seven-year, $100 million contract. According to Outside the Lines, Jones responded to Peterson with this: "Well, I understand, Adrian. Id like that, too...Well, I love your story. I love your daddys story. Ive always respected what youve been about. Ive always been a fan of yours." Jones then added the following: "Well, well see what we can do, if we can make that happen. Hmm hmm...Id like that, too...Well, were talking pig Latin here, but lets see if we can do that...Were talking pig Latin here, but lets see what we can do about that. OK, Adrian, thanks." Jones denies he engaged in tampering since he wasnt the one that called Peterson. "I understand the tampering thing," Jones said, "and you have to be an initiator." Unfortunately, thats not right. The NFL Anti-Tampering Policy is pretty clear: even if a player contacts an owner, it can still constitute tampering. Specifically, the Policy provides that if a player contacts a club, "the contacted club is prohibited from talking or otherwise dealing with the player...and the contacted club must immediately report such contact to the owner or operating head of the club which holds the players rights." Jones engaged Peterson in a discussion, and worse, talked to the running back about his future. On top of that, Jones has confirmed he did not report the conversation to the Vikings. Thats tampering. Jones should have immediately told Peterson he could not speak with him since that would constitute a violation of league rules. Jones should then have picked up the phone and called the owner of the Vikings, Zygmunt Wilf, to report the conversation. So now the NFL will review things and figure out an appropriate punishment. It can be anything from a fine to the forfeiture of draft picks. According to the Policy, any tampering is subject to "severe disciplinary action by the Commissioner". Since Peterson is still under contract with the Vikings through 2017 (when he will be 33 years of age), it would be a surprise to see the NFL do more than fine the Cowboys. That being said, the NFL is tougher on its own then my dad was on me when I broke my curfew or didnt finish my vegetables. So anything is possible. Cheap Dallas Stars Gear .Martin Caceres marked his return from injury by scoring in the 3-1 win at Napoli and he believes Juventus sent out a warning to the rest of the league with that result.We go out on the pitch every game looking to give our all, Caceres said. Authentic Stephen Johns Jersey . Called on from the college ranks to replace Andy Reid, Kelly implemented a whole new atmosphere in the City of Brotherly Love and now has the Eagles in the playoffs for the first time since 2010. http://www.cheapstarsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-brett-ritchie-jersey . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros.Newport, RI - Two-time champion John Isner and reigning titlist Nicolas Mahut notched opening-round victories Tuesday at the Hall of Fame Tennis Championships. The top-seeded crowd favorite Isner got past fellow American Wayne Odesnik, 6-3, 7-6 (8-6), while the fourth-seeded Frenchman Mahut foiled Argentine Facundo Arguello 7-6 (7-1), 6-4 on the grass courts on the grounds of the International Tennis Hall of Fame. The 6-foot-10 Isner fired 19 aces past Odesnik, while Mahut popped 11 in besting Facundo Arguello. Authentic Devin Shore Jersey. The two-time finalist Mahut overcame former world No. 1 and two-time runner- up Lleyton Hewitt in last years Newport finale, while Isner captured back- to-back titles here in 2011 and 2012. Meanwhile, eighth-seeded Frenchman Adrian Mannarino handled Taiwans Jimmy Wang 6-2, 6-4. Additional first-round wins came for Ukrainian Sergiy Stakhovsky, Croat Ante Pavic and Aussie Luke Saville. This weeks champion will claim $81,500. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz