Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
zhanjiao1212 Offline

07.12.2018 06:14
1996 if it beats Malaga and Barcelona dr Antworten

NEW YORK, N. Jaromir Jagr Jersey .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. "Its a great opportunity for me. Im excited to play in the game," said Davis, who was informed hed been added to the Western Conference roster by Pelicans coach Monty Williams. "When coach said it. I was speechless. I didnt know what to say. Im glad they chose me. Ill try to go out and represent New Orleans and the Pelicans." Davis was nearly chosen as a reserve, but missed by one spot in voting by Western Conference head coaches, a person with knowledge of the details told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because vote totals were not released. Speaking before the Pelicans hosted the Minnesota Timberwolves, Davis acknowledged he was disappointed when he was initially left off the roster. "I was down, but I moved on. I understand that I have a lot more opportunities to try to get in the game," Davis recalled. "Today, it was great." The 2012 U.S. Olympian ended up getting into the Feb. 16 game at Smoothie King Center when NBA Commissioner Adam Silver chose him to replace Bryant, who was voted by fans to start but is still recovering from a broken knee. Davis is averaging 20.5 points, 10.5 rebounds and a league-leading 3.3 blocks for the Pelicans. Davis, the No. 1 pick in the 2012 draft, is also scheduled to play in the Rising Stars Challenge for rookies and second-year players next Friday. Davis confirmed he still intended to play in that game as well, but Williams was gratified he got into the main event as well. Williams said he thought Davis had worked so hard and was having such a stellar season that he had taken the unusual step of lobbying the coaches he knows best to vote for Davis as a reserve. "I cant tell you how happy I was to be able to tell him the news after having to tell him the first time that he didnt make it. It was a cool moment. I cant express that enough, how happy I am for him," Williams said. "He thought I was joking. He said, Not a game, coach? And I was like, No, not a game. You made it. And he was speechless and laughing. You know, hes 20. I didnt expect a poem or anything. "I thought he deserved it the first time," Williams added. Minnesota coach Rick Adelman agreed. "He certainly deserves it. Hes the leading shot-blocker in the league," Adelman said. "I had a feeling hed be the one they would chose and rightfully so, getting a representative from New Orleans in the game. Hes certainly worth it." Western Conference coach Scott Brooks of Oklahoma City will decide who replaces Bryant in the starting lineup. Sean Kuraly Jersey . Costa Rica followed up its wins over Uruguay and Italy by holding England to a dour 0-0 draw on Tuesday, enough to finish first in Group D. Adam Oates Jersey . Terry came from Boston along with Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce but has appeared in just 35 games after a knee injury, averaging 4.5 points on 36 per cent shooting. Evans was a favourite of fans but not coach Jason Kidd, who used him in just 30 of their 51 games. http://www.officialbruinsfanstore.com/authentic-brad-marchand-bruins-jersey/ . HEROES Alex Ovechkin – Scored a pair of goals in Washington’s 4-0 win over Pittsburgh. With 13 goals in the past 13 games, Ovechkin now has 29 goals on the season to lead the league.MADRID, Spain -- Atletico Madrid may be without leading scorer Diego Costa for its match against Malaga on Sunday, when the Spanish leader could clinch its first title in 18 years. Atletico says Costa did not train with the squad on Friday after medical scans revealed a problem with his right hamstring. Costa, the Brazilian-born Spain striker, has scored 36 goals in all competitions this season, including 28 in league play. Phil Esposito Jersey. Its the same injury that sidelined Costa against Barcelona in the Champions League quarterfinals. Atletico holds a three-point lead over Barcelona with two games to play. Atletico can clinch its first domestic league title since 1996 if it beats Malaga and Barcelona drops points Elche. Real Madrid, which plays at Celta Vigo, trails Atletico by five points. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz