Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Fernsehn
zhanjiao1212 Offline

07.12.2018 06:53
game without Matt, so that Antworten

MONTREAL - Anthony Calvillo was hailed as one of the CFLs all-time greats as his No. Authentic Troy Brouwer Jersey . 13 banner went up on the wall at Percival Molson Stadium on Monday afternoon.The leagues all-time passing leader, who retired after 20 seasons in January, had his jersey retired in a ceremony at halftime of the Montreal Alouettes 40-9 victory over the Saskatchewan Roughriders.The crowd of 23,069 stood and cheered as Calvillo climbed onto a stage on the field with his wife Alexia, daughters Athena and Olivia and other family members. He was greeted by three teammates from his early years — quarterback Tracy Ham, running back Mike Pringle and fullback Bruno Heppell.He was the greatest quarterback the CFL has ever seen, Ham told the crowd.Calvillo is the 10th Alouette to have his number retired and the first since Pringle.These names are part of history and Ill be part of that history now, said Calvillo.His favourite receiving target, Ben Cahoon, was among a group who had recorded messages played on the scoreboard, including NFL passing leader Brett Favre, former Alouettes safety Barron Miles and Hall of Fame offensive tackle Uzooma Okeke.Favre told Calvillo Congratulations on a wonderful career. Well done, my friend.Calvillo, 42, announced his retirement after missing the second half of the 2013 season with a concussion suffered in a game against the Roughriders.He went out as the leagues all-time passing leader with 79,816 yards, including seven seasons of more than 5,000 yards. He threw for a career-best 6,041 yards in 2004.He also holds career CFL records for pass attempts (9,437), completions (5,892) and touchdowns (455), with only 224 interceptions.The Los Angeles native won three Grey Cups and was named the leagues outstanding player in 2003, 2008 and 2009.Calvillo is expected to join the Alouettes coaching staff in some capacity next season.Right now, the focus is on the Alouettes, he said. Ill be concerned with my future when the seasons over, but it will be in coaching and it will be here in this amazing city.An extended intermission saw the stage rolled onto the field for the 25-minute ceremony.The Alouettes players left their locker-room early to watch the end of it. They seemed to respond to the emotion of the day as they ran over the Roughriders in the second half, while newcomer Jonathan Crompton improved to 5-1 as a starter.Jonathan Crompton is winning, said Calvillo. Theres too high expectations on quarterbacks.It is difficult and challenging to win week in and week out. In his limited time, hes done a lot for himself and his team by winning games. Its encouraging.Luckily for me, I had Tracy there (when he joined the Alouettes in 1998). Not everything was on my shoulders. I had two years to learn how to be a consistent quarterback.Pringle told the crowd he hoped to return in a few years when Calvillo will certainly get into the hall of fame.Like all young players, we gave AC a hard time, but I saw a will to be out there on the field and a will to win and fight to be the best he could be, said Pringle. Thats what I wanted from the people around me more than anything else.Calvillo began his CFL career in 1994 with the defunct Las Vegas Posse and moved the next season to the Hamilton Tiger-Cats.He signed with Montreal in 1998 to be Hams backup and took over the starting job in 2000.Ham said Calvillos success came from talent and hard work.Some call me his mentor, but I give Anthony all the credit, said Ham. I was just one of his teammates.I just passed on what was given to me about the CFL game from Damon Allen and Danny Barrett and Matt Dunigan. The Alouettes used the 13th of October to retire Calvillos jersey, following the lead of the Montreal Canadiens, who have matched the jersey with the day number in recent retirement ceremonies.Calvillos joins Virgil Wagner (78), Herb Trawick (56), Sam Etcheverry (92), Hal Patterson (75), George Dixon (28), Pierre Desjardins (63), Peter Dalla Riva (74), Junior Ah You (77) and Pringle (27) on the wall. Authentic Bogdan Kiselevich Jersey . Jets head coach Paul Maurice made the announcement Saturday following the morning skate and confirmed Al Montoya will start in goal against the Dallas Stars on Sunday. Florida Panthers Winter Classic Jerseys . Edwin Encarnacion carried the torch for two days at Fenway Park this week; Melky Cabrera and Jose Bautista have had their moments; lately Anthony Gose has contributed. http://www.cheapnhlpanthersjerseysauthentic.com/ . - New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis says the club has an agreement to bring back outside linebacker Parys Haralson on a one-year deal.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Nobody on the current Villanova roster had even been born the last time the Wildcats stood alone atop the Big East. The 32-year drought ended Thursday night when Darrun Hilliard scored 19 points and No. 6 Villanova clinched the outright Big East championship for the first time since the 1981-82 season by holding off undermanned Xavier 77-70. The Wildcats, playing before a hostile standing-room only crowd of 10,340 in their first visit to Cintas Center, overcame a determined Musketeers team in what Villanova coach Jay Wright described as a "great, intense college basketball environment." "Youre not going to win championships unless you win on the road," Wright said. "We have great respect for this league. To win this league is a hell of an accomplishment." JayVaughn Pinkston added 15 points -- eight in the last 3:20 -- James Bell finished with 12 and Ryan Arcidiacono chipped in 11 as the Wildcats (27-3, 15-2 Big East) extended their school record for regular-season wins with their fifth straight and 11th in their last 12 games. They also clinched the top seed in the Big East tournament, which starts Wednesday at Madison Square Garden in New York. "This is a big accomplishment," Bell said. "Its a testament to how hard weve worked, but we cant stop there." The Wildcats went into the night with a 1 1-2 game lead over No. 13 Creighton in the Big East and two games remaining. The Bluejays have one game to play. Villanova, which last shared the title in a co-championship with Syracuse in 2005-06, wraps up its regular season Saturday at home against Georgetown. Justin Martin had 20 points for Xavier (20-11, 10-8) while Semaj Christon added 18 points and Isaiah Philmore finished with 15. The Musketeers ended the regular season with consecutive losses. Authentic Jamie McGinn Jersey. Xavier struggled from 3-point range finishing 6 of 23, while Villanova was 9 for 23. The game was Xaviers first without 6-foot-10 junior centre Matt Stainbrook, who started each of the Musketeers previous 30 before straining the medial collateral ligament in his left knee in their 71-62 loss at Seton Hall on Monday. Stainbrook watched the game from the bench wearing a tan suit and bow tie. "Us not having Matt was tough, but I think we learned more about each other," Philmore said. "It didnt turn out the way we wanted it to, obviously, but we stuck together. It just wasnt enough. Sometimes, its not always enough." Xaviers regular-season finale was its second consecutive home game against a Top 10 team and the second straight to attract a standing-room only crowd. The Wildcats never trailed after Arcidiacono made two free throws for a 29-28 lead with 5:11 left in the first half. Villanova, which beat Xavier 81-58 on Feb. 3 for the Musketeers worst loss of the season, led by as many as 12 points. The lead dwindled to three before Josh Hart and Bell made two free throws each in the final 19.4 seconds. "We knew they wouldnt go away," Wright said. "They played without one of their best players. We caught a break there." The Wildcats had no surprises, Musketeers coach Chris Mack said. "They were what we saw on film," he said. "This was our first game without Matt, so that was a little bit different, but we competed. We didnt quite have enough to beat Villanova." Hilliard, averaging 14.1 points per game, had 15 to help the Wildcats take a 41-36 halftime lead. Martin, who went into the game averaging 11.2 points, scored 12 in the first half for Xavier. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz