Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Fernsehn
zhanjiao1212 Offline

07.12.2018 06:55
LaPolice join Black and Forde oN Antworten

TSN delivers live coverage of the first round of the CFL Draft tonight at 7pm et/4pm pt. Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys . The draft, which is also available live on TSN GO, features CFL Commissioner Mark Cohon in studio to put Ottawa on the clock and announce their first round pick. Hosting TSNs first round coverage is Rod Black, who will be joined by CFL on TSN analyst and draft guru Duane Forde, who has covered the draft on nine previous occasions. CFL on TSN analysts Chris Schultz and Paul LaPolice join Black and Forde on the panel to break down the draft from the perspective of all teams and analyze the players selected over the course of the first two rounds. Also in the TSN Studio is reporter Farhan Lalji, who is joined by Lee Barette, founder of the pre-eminent website on football prospects in Canada, CanadaFootballChat.com. TSNs best-in-class team will have insights and reaction from around the league, including coverage from the war rooms of the Ottawa Redblacks, BC Lions, Calgary Stampeders, and Saskatchewan Roughriders. Following the televised broadcast of the first round, TSN.ca and TSN GO have bonus live streaming coverage of the second to seventh rounds beginning at 8:15pm et/5:15pm pt. Lalji hosts as Forde, LaPolice, and Barette provide scouting reports and assess the picks throughout the remaining rounds of the 2014 CFL Draft. The 2014 CFL Draft features eligible Canadian players from the CIS and NCAA. Top prospects include: - McGill offensive lineman Laurent Duvernay-Tardif - University of Montreal offensive lineman David Foucault - Laval offensive lineman Pierre Lavertu - University of Manitoba defensive lineman Evan Gill - St. Francis Xavier wide receiver Devon Bailey TSN Digital TSN digital platforms have the 2014 CFL Draft covered from all angles. Along with live streaming of the second to seventh rounds, TSN.ca has Fordes most up-to-date CFL Draft Rankings, plus profiles and videos on some of the Drafts top prospects. Select fan tweets using #CFLDraft and #TSN will be featured during the live broadcast along with reaction to the picks from CFL players and prospects on Twitter as the Draft unfolds. TSN Radio TSN Radio 690s Rick Moffat and TSN Radio 1290s Darrin Bauming will provide post-draft blogs for the Montreal Alouettes and Winnipeg Blue Bombers, while TSN Radio 1050s Mike Hogan will be in the Argonauts war room on draft day and will file a post-draft blog as well. Authentic Vladimir Konstantinov Jersey . DeGrom outpitched Jake Peavy in a tantalizing hitless duel that carried into the seventh inning Saturday night before the New York Mets broke loose and beat the San Francisco Giants 4-2. Authentic Jonathan Bernier Jersey . - The Oakland Athletics say they are stopping negotiations to extend their lease at the Coliseum. http://www.cheapredwingsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-andreas-athanasiou-jersey . A wide-eyed 18-year-old visiting North America for only the second time in his young life, Caboclo immediately noticed the "big tower" his new home is best known for.MONTREAL - Marianne St-Gelais added another medal to her collection, winning silver in the first of two 500-metre womens events on Saturday at an ISU short-track speedskating World Cup.St-Gelais, from Saint-Felicien, Que., earned her fourth medal of the 2014-15 World Cup season. Last week in Salt Lake City, the first event of the season, she collected a gold medal in the womens 1,000 metres, a bronze in the 500 metres and a bronze in the 3,000-metre relay.The results are there, Im in shape and I feel good, said St-Gelais. But regardless of the results I would have had, I would have been happy anyway because I feel I have strong legs, and that Im strong mentally. Im mostly happy that my good old reflexes are back when I skate.St-Gelais took second place on Saturday in 43.373 seconds, behind Chinas Fan Kexin (43.161) and ahead of South Koreas Jeon Ji-Soo (43.481), the bronze medallist.St-Gelais wasnt entirely satisfied with second place.I was going for gold and nothing else, said the 24-year-old athlete. I had a good opening to overtake (Fan) in the middle of the race, I was sure it was going to work, but she closed the door and after that, she knew I was right behind her and she made me lose some of my speed. After that, it was too late. On the other hand, Im happy I was able to protect second place.Kasandra Bradette of Saint-Felicien, Que., and Kim Boutin, from Sherbrooke, Que., respectively finished second and fourth in the B final of the womens 500 metres.Joanie Gervais, from Saguenay, Que., was the other Canadian to take ppart in the A final on Saturday. Authentic Evgeny Svechnikov Jersey. The 20-year-old, who is making her World Cup debut this season, finished sixth in the A final of the womens 1,500 metres. She started the day by qualifying for the semifinal through the rep heats, and then finished second in her heat in the semifinal to qualify for the A final.I still lack a little something to be able to keep pace with the others, said Gervais of her performance in the final. But Im proud that I was able to earn a spot in the final.The other Canadian taking part in the womens 1,500-metre race, Valerie Maltais from La Baie, Que., finished sixth in the B final.The womens 3,000-metre relay team qualified for Sundays A final after finishing second in its heat in the semifinal.On the mens side, Charles Hamelin of Sainte-Julie, Que., had to settle for the B final in the 1,500-metre event, which he won. He lost all hope of reaching the A final when a Chinese opponent pushed him and made him fall in the semifinal. The skater was penalized for his infraction, but because Hamelin was fourth when it happened, the officials could only award him a spot in the B final.Guillaume Bastille, of Riviere-du-Loup, Que., finished third in the B final of the mens 1,500 metres. The A final was won by South Koreas Park Se Yeong in 2:12.698.No Canadian reached the mens 500-metre finals. Samuel Girard of Fernand-et-Boileau, Que., and Samuel Belanger-Marceau of Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Que., were eliminated during the rep heats. Chinas Wu Dajing won the A final in 40.720. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz