Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

07.12.2018 07:03
points and 8.5 rebounds in 31 games for the Sun last season. The Sun open the season at home against Washington on June 5. [url Antworten

FRISCO, Texas -- Fabian Castillo scored in the 62nd minute and FC Dallas snapped an eight-game winless streak with a 3-2 win over the Colorado Rapids on Saturday night. Michal Kempny Jersey . Dallas (6-7-3) had failed to score more than one goal in a game during its skid. "Today, the result bounced our way. I thought we deserved it," FC Dallas coach Oscar Pareja said. "We were smarter. We knew that we were going to have some chances on the counter." Castillo took possession of the ball near midfield and dribbled around Rapids defender Drew Moor before curling a left-footed volley from 15 yards and into the right corner of the net. "Its a play we try a lot during the game, sometimes it goes in. Luckily it worked for me and it was a nice goal," Castillo said through a translator. Colorados Jose Mari tied it 2-all in the 52nd minute when he angled a header into the left corner of the net from inside of 6 yards. Dillon Powers set up the goal with a corner kick from the left side. Zach Loyd scored in the second minute of first-half stoppage time to give Dallas a 2-1 lead. It was Loyds first goal since July 4, 2012 -- a span of 51 games. "Its been a long time," Loyd said. "I was following Fabian into the box, he was getting a lot of 1-on-1 matches. I was just trying to get (the ball) on frame and it went into the back of the net." Loyds shot from 19 yards grazed the right leg of Colorado defender Chris Klute, causing Rapids goalkeeper Clint Irwin to misplay the shot and the ball bounced off Irwins right hand and into the left corner of the net. Dallas Andres Escobar tied the game 1-1 in the 33rd minute after Benitezs free kick bounced off of Escobars back and into the left corner of the net. Saturdays game was the first career start for Escobar, who did not realize he was credited with the goal until after the game. "The first two goals were a bit strange," Rapids coach Pablo Mastroeni said. "Its frustrating, thats why you dont get caught up in results or at least I dont. You have to look at the big picture and where we were four, five months ago and where we are today. You cant get too caught up in the excitement of wins and too much into the sorrow of losses." Deshorn Brown chipped a shot from the top of the penalty box over the head of Dallas defender Walker Zimmerman to give the Rapids (6-5-4) a 1-0 lead in the 25th minute. Mari started the scoring sequence when he sent a cross to Drew Moor. He headed the ball and Brown redirected the shot into the net for his third goal in the past three games. "We lost momentum," Brown said. "That last goal has us a little confused." Dallas outshot Colorado 12-10. Dallas goalkeeper Raul Fernandez finished with two saves and picked up his first win of the year in his sixth start of the season. T.J. Oshie Jersey . The bout served as the headlining matchup of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva" event, which took place at U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati. It was Silva who looked well on his way to victory in the early going, delivering a pair of crushing kicks to the body that sent Brown crashing to the floor, doubled over in pain. Braden Holtby Jersey . Its been a successful Games for Canada, which will finish near the top of the medal standings again. From repeat gold medal winners to multiple medal winners to undefeated teams to acts that define the Olympic spirit, there are many solid candidates who could be considered to receive the honour. http://www.officialcapitalsfanstore.com/authentic-brett-connolly-capitals-jersey/ . Rico dove horizontally to meet Andoni Iraolas precise long cross from the right to score his second league goal of the season in the 33rd minute. Two minutes later, Aritz Aduriz netted Bilbaos second when he raced forward and pounced on a poor clearance by Villarreal defender Mateo Musacchio, sending a low shot rolling past goalkeeper Sergio Asenjo.Uncasville, CT (SportsNetwork.com) - Connecticut Sun forward Chiney Ogwumike underwent successful microfracture knee surgery on Thursday and will miss at least part of the 2015 WNBA season. Ogwumike is expected to have a full recovery after an extended rehabilitation period of approximately six months. She had a small lesion in her articular cartilage. This is new territory for my family and I, but I am not one to shy away from challenges, said Ogwumike. I have met every life challenge witth an optimistic point of view, therefore this is an obstacle I know I will overcome. Jakub Vrana Jersey. . I have the best support system, both personally and professionally, so I know I will emerge from this experience a more confident and determined player. The reigning WNBA Rookie of the Year and top overall pick in the 2014 draft, Ogwumike averaged 15.5 points and 8.5 rebounds in 31 games for the Sun last season. The Sun open the season at home against Washington on June 5. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz