Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.12.2018 04:36
Happ has been sidelined Antworten

GIRONA, Spain -- Slovenian cyclist Luka Mezgec followed up an opening day victory by winning the second leg of the Volta a Catalunya on Tuesday to keep the overall lead. Authentic Vince Carter Jersey . The Giant-Shimano cyclist beat Italian pair Roberto Ferrari and Daniele Ratto in a sprint finish to win in a time of 3 hours, 57 minutes, 49 seconds. Mezgec leads Ferrari by 14 seconds overall with a time of 8:06:42 as cyclists endured rain and cold weather during a 168-kilometre (104-mile) run. With the seven-stage race heading toward the Pyrenees mountains next, Mezgec is not expected to hang on to the lead in a field that includes Tour de France champion Christopher Froome and Alberto Contador. They both finished three seconds back on Tuesday to trail Mezgec by 23 seconds after two stages. Froome was cautious about his chances as he settles back into competing after pulling out of the preceding Tirreno-Adriatico with back injury. "If I see Im progressing well and I dont feel hurt then I think I can achieve something here," Froome said. "I have to take into account I lost two training days and the injury kept me from training as strongly as I wanted for another five days." Wednesdays leg is a 163-kilometre run from Banyoles to La Molina, featuring two long mountain climbs -- one of them at the end of the stage. Authentic Tracy Mcgrady Jersey . According to a report from ESPN, the Green Bay Packers have re-signed the cornerback to a four-year, $39 million deal with a $12. Cheap Nike Magic Jerseys . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros. http://www.cheapmagicjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-shaquille-oneal-jersey . The roster changes have been constant and continuous since late last year, but even with their 46-man roster set for the start of the season, the banged-up Bombers will be kicking off Week 1 with a handful of fresh faces and back-ups in the starting lineup.BALTIMORE -- The Toronto Blue Jays have placed second baseman Maicer Izturis on the 15-day disabled list with a sprained left knee and optioned catcher Erik Kratz to Triple-A Buffalo. Izturis hurt his knee in Sundays game against the Orioles. Hes batting .286 with one RBI in 11 games. TThe Blue Jays, who are off Monday, intend to recall infielder Munenori Kawasaki from Buffalo on Tuesday and activate left-hander J. Authentic Grant Hill Jersey. A. Happ from the 15-day disabled list on that day. Happ has been sidelined with a back injury and has not yet played this season. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz