Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.12.2018 04:37
professional and amateu Antworten

One day after Dallas Stars forward Rich Peverley collapsed during a game, the hockey community spoke up about the incident and were relieved that Peverley is in stable condition. Nationals Matt Wieters Jersey . "Thank God hes OK," Stars forward Tyler Seguin said as his club prepared to face the St. Louis Blues Tuesday night. "Hockeys just a game at that point. It really puts things in perspective." The incident occurred with 13:37 remaining in the first period of Mondays contest against the Columbus Blue Jackets. Peverley was transported to hospital after being attended to for several minutes, and the Stars later issued a statement saying that he was conscious and his condition was not life-threatening. "Hes doing good. Hes stable, hes in good spirits," Stars coach Lindy Ruff said on Tuesday. "A few guys said hes interacted and said hes got his sense of humour back and ready. Hes in good medical care and the story we get to tell is a real good one. Thats the part I like." On Tuesday, Stars general manager Jim Nill said in a statement that Peverley is in stable condition and has been communicating with teammates and friends since he was admitted into hospital. Nill said doctors are focused on finding a long-term solution to Peverleys irregular heartbeat. The condition was diagnosed in training camp, and he underwent a procedure that sidelined him for the preseason and the season opener. "Its a big relief. We were pretty scared there. Once we found out that he was good and stable, it was a very big relief," Stars captain Jamie Benn said. "Hes in good hands. Its something you never want to see. Obviously Rich is a big part of this team. Were obviously a family in here and we never want to see someone go down like that." The Stars game against the Blue Jackets was postponed after Peverley went down. "Its scary when you see something like that happen," Senators captain Jason Spezza said. "Its very scary when you see a guy collapse like that; Im sure those guys that were involved in the incident are pretty shaken up and everyone wishes him the best and hopefully he recovers well. "When you see things like that happen, it puts things into perspective for everybody and their families." Senators forward Clarke MacArthur added "When something like that happens its like time stands still. I was just waiting by the TV hoping to hear the best news possible. Thank God for the trainers and the guys who took care of him. Hes got a wife and a family and its a scary situation." Blue Jackets centre Brandon Dubinsky said Tuesday that he and his teammates are coming to grips with what they witnessed. "Obviously being part of a traumatic incident like that is never easy, but hopefully the fact he is doing well will allow us to get ready for an important game," Dubinsky said. Blue Jackets forward Nathan Horton added: "I was sick to my stomach wondering if hes OK." The situation on the bench brought back memories of when Detroit defenceman Jiri Fischer went into cardiac arrest during a game against the Nashville Predators on Nov. 21, 2005. Fischer, now the Red Wings director of player development, subsequently retired due to heart problems. "It affects everybody," Detroit coach Mike Babcock said. "I know how rattled our guys were. Its way different than hockey and obviously way more important than hockey." Senators head coach Paul MacLean, who was an assistant coach in Detroit when Fischers emergency happened, added, "When I got home last night I got to see it again on the news and its a terrible thing to have happened; having been there for one previous event, its scary. Its really scary to see something like that happen. You dont expect that from professional athletes with the highest fitness level. It gives you a bad feeling in your stomach." Meanwhile in Montreal, Canadiens forward Brandon Prust said Peverley has the support of the entire NHL. "I think everyone in the league is thinking about him and praying for him," Prust said. "Its always really sad to see, it kind of breaks your heart." Nationals Bryce Harper Jersey . Millsap will miss Wednesday nights game against the Chicago Bulls. The Hawks say Millsap also will be held out on Thursday at Boston. Cheap Throwback Nationals Jerseys .2 million deal for the upcoming season with right-hander Garrett Richards.The person spoke on condition of anonymity Saturday because the announcement hadnt been made. http://www.cheapnationalsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=nationals-howie-kendrick-jersey . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish.CALGARY -- After seven years of learning the ropes in Phoenix, Brad Treliving says hes ready to return home and take the reins of an NHL team in a hockey-mad market. The Flames announced Monday that Treliving, a former assistant general manager with the Coyotes, will take over the vacant GM spot in Calgary. "Im ready for this,"Treliving said. "I know the challenges here we have ahead of us as a team ... I know the expectations of this market. I know the expectations of this fan base. And I want you to know Im prepared for this and Im ready for this challenge." Team president of hockey operations Brian Burke officially announced the hiring at an afternoon news conference. "Make no mistake about it folks, Brad is the general manager of this team, effective right now," Burke said, adding that Treliving was the only candidate the Flames interviewed. "Its important people understand that. It speaks volumes for what we think of Brad as a general manager," Burke said. Treliving, a native of Penticton, B.C., referred to himself a "proud Western Canadian" and said he welcomed the move. "In a lot of ways I look at this as a homecoming," the 44-year-old said. "Coming in yesterday, seeing the Rocky Mountains ... I appreciate Brian and (Flames president and CEO Ken Kings) hospitality. You got rid of the snow for a guy whos had his blood thinning in the desert the past few years." Treliving also had kind words for the Coyotes organization, where he worked closely with GM Don Maloney and was in charge of their AHL affiliate in Portland. Treliving worked for the Coyotes while they were on shaky ground and administered by the NHL before being bought by a Canadian-led group last year. "I know for a lot of people up here and outsidee of the Phoenix market over the past few years, theres been a lot of stories written (but) it was a great experience there because of the people there. Nationals Sean Doolittle Jersey. " Treliving will take over general manager duties from Burke, who served as interim GM after firing Jay Feaster in December. "He is the single most significant factor for me being here today," Treliving said of Burke. Treliving is also assistant GM for Team Canada at the IIHF world championship. He previously served as president of the Central Hockey League and president and director of hockey operations for the Western Professional Hockey League, which he founded. The Flames missed the playoffs for the fifth straight season after finishing with a 35-40-7 record for 77 points. Calgary was 13th in the Western Conference standings. As the Coyotes vice-president of hockey operations, Treliving worked closely with Maloney on personnel matters and helping build a team despite the financial limitations of being run by the NHL for four seasons. "Brad has learned at the knee of a general manager for whom I have great respect, Don Maloney. Hes been directly and actively involved in every facet of the general managers job," Burke said "He has a keen mind and a reputation as an extremely hard worker. Its my job to provide Brad with whatever guidance and leadership I can." The team made the playoffs in each of their four seasons without an owner before failing to reach the post-season the past two seasons. Trelivings duties also included managing the professional and amateur scouting staffs and making player personnel assignments to the teams minor-league affiliates. Treliving, who played in the International Hockey League, AHL and ECHL, is the son of Boston Pizza co-owner Jim Treliving. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz