Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Java Scripts
huangjian123 Offline

10.12.2018 08:48
cheap-authentic-danielle-hunter-jersey Antworten

Thursday Open Thread: September 27th http://www.vikingscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-danielle-hunter-jersey , 2018 Good Morning!It’s Thorsday and game day?Yes, it’s time for that annual hate fest I have with the league schedule as I don’t care for Thursday night games but I will watch if the Vikings are playing, really this is one (of many) issues the Player’s Union needs to find a way to negotiate getting rid of when the next CBA rolls around in 2020.As we’ve all read in multiple places DE Everson Griffen is out for the time being, good luck to him as he gets the help he needs for whatever the cause is.The game starts tonight at 2030 ET and I think there are a couple of legal streaming options available for this game, I’ll be watching via Amazon Prime as I want to check out the play call of Andrea Kremer and Hannah Storm and I don’t want to watch on mute due to Troy’s sidekick yammering on and on about his hearthrob.In the meantime, while we’re waiting for the next Vikings game to start we’ll continue with our thread full of beer and rib recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes.Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark.Rams fan Ramsrock stopped by again this year http://www.vikingscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-tom-compton-jersey , always nice to have great fans from other teams in our Open Thread.With that, let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:Chris has a spot where you can keep up with all the latest Vikings-Rams news.Five Good Questions from Turf Show Times with Joe McAtee and the Rams perspective on the game, Welcome Aboard Joe!One of my favorite weekly articles, Eric has his game preview with Vikings at Rams: Changing Perspective, while you’re there check out the GPOTW, this week a cheerleader, not a “pick.”From Chris, Hannah Storm and Andrea Kremer will make history as they’ll be the first all female duo to call an NFL game. Congratulations to them.Finally http://www.thevikingsfootballauthentic.com/rashod-hill-jersey-authentic , Norse Code Podcast Episode 247: A Work In Progress (featuring. Joe McAtee of Turf Show Times).Vikings news from other sources:At Vikings.com they take a look back on the life and career of former HC Dennis Greenwho made a profound impact with players both on and off the field.He entered the team’s Ring of Honor, becoming the 24th member of the distinguished group.DE’s Stephen Weatherly and Danielle Hunter are prepping for a quick turnaround vs. the Rams.What’d They Say: Rams Talk About Vikings.Head Coach Mike Zimmer addressed the media from the TCO Performance Center on Tuesday.At 1500espn they ponder the question if OT Riley Reiff can’t play, how will Vikings align their O-line?At the espn NFC North blog:Resetting NFC North: Impact of Khalil Mack, who’s the favorite, more.League news: From NFL.com Los Angeles Rams place Aqib Talib on injured reserve.Jameis Winston on his return: ‘I’m not a selfish player’Joey Bosa says he’ll likely be out until midseason.What to watch for in Vikings vs. Rams on Thursday.We come to today’s media selection: It’s Game Day.Led Zeppelin-The Immigrant SongAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags Womens Laquon Treadwell Jersey , if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.Vikings Roster Cuts: Minnesota Vikings release Blake Bell We’re continuing to track the cuts for the Minnesota Vikings as we get closer to the 53-man roster deadline at 3:00 PM Central, and they’ve just announced one that’s a mild surprise. . .well, at least it is to me.Per numerous sources, the team will be parting ways with tight end Blake Bell.Bell http://www.thevikingsfootballauthentic.com/andrew-sendejo-jersey-authentic , who played quarterback in his college days at Oklahoma, was claimed by the Vikings after the final cuts in 2017 after he was waived by the San Francisco 49ers. He didn’t put up much in the way of numbers for the Vikings, but had proven to be a fairly capable blocker.This move apparently means that rookie Tyler Conklin, who the Vikings selected in the fifth round of the 2018 NFL Draft, is going to stick with the roster despite not having a stellar preseason.More moves are coming for the Minnesota Vikings as we get closer to the deadline, and we’ll be keeping track of all of them right here for you.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz